Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech (552 Views)

Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech At PDP Convention / APC Condemns Patience Jonathan’s Acceptance Of Honorary Doctorate Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Acceptance Speech by qblaze(m): 12:52am On Jan 17, 2011
http://www.lagostimes.com/2011/01/16/president-jonathans-acceptance-speech/

Eight months ago, fate beckoned on me to take on the mantle of leadership of our great country following the death of our leader, President Umaru Yar’Adua. We honour his memory by striving to sustain the dreams that we all shared with him for a vibrant Peoples Democratic Party and a prosperous peaceful nation.
Last September, I declared my interest to seek the nomination of our party to contest for the presidency of our great country. I together with vice president Namadi Sambo and with your continued support, we secured a fresh mandate to confront the many challenges that have befall our nation.
I ask for your trust so that we can continue,

(1) (Reply)

Nwodo: South-east Governors Are Not Interested In Replacement / Pfizer Victims Unlikely To Get Compensation Soon / Voters Registration Postponed- Students To Remain At Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.