Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Reasons Why You Always Fall Victim Of Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Always Fall Victim Of Relationships (302 Views)

I Always Fall Sick When I Don't Masturbate. / 9 out of 10 guys always fall for this kind of girls, if you are like this you r? / Why Do I Always Fall For Girls Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Always Fall Victim Of Relationships by FanatorTech: 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
Maybe you’re the one who victimizes yourself. And if you manage to spot some of your character ‘s flaws, then that’s good. That means you are humble enough to recognize that you are imperfect, and that you need to improve on some aspects of your personality. But if you’re totally clueless, then this article is a good starting point. Below are 7 Reasons why you always fall victim of Relationships | Victim mentality in Relationships.

Read Full article below:

https://giant9ja.com/2020/05/20/reasons-why-you-always-fall-victim-of-relationships-victim-mentality-in-relationships/

1. You attract yourself to all the wrong kinds of partners.
You always choose the people who are wrong to you to date. It’s a deliberate decision you make to just host those people who are very bad for you and still get overlooked and un-entertained with all the potentially good partners. [Read also: Top 7 Ways To Make Your Partner Treat You Better (New Edition)]

2. You only look at the things that are good and you blind yourself to the bad.
Your feelings can sometimes betray you. You may get your expectations too high for a particular person or relationship and you may end up blinding yourself to the situation’s reality. You will trick your mind into recognizing only all the good parts of the relationships even though there are so many red flags and bad signs that you need to be careful about. [Read also: Top 5 Reasons Why Women Stay with Cheating Partner | Why Women Stays With Men That Cheats]

Read Full article below:

https://giant9ja.com/2020/05/20/reasons-why-you-always-fall-victim-of-relationships-victim-mentality-in-relationships/

Re: Reasons Why You Always Fall Victim Of Relationships by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: Reasons Why You Always Fall Victim Of Relationships by Bola146(f): 2:04pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin like seriously cheesy cheesy Okay o

(1) (Reply)

1000 Airtime For First 50 To Join Just Click The Link And Save The Number / Tips For Building Relationships When You're Lonely, Bored And Stressed / Am I Really Finished??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.