Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. (702 Views)

Why Buhari Was Removed By IBB / The Gallant Soldiers Killed By Ibb / f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by sammyzacks(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2011
He claimed that Abubakar expresed his displeasure with the congratulatory letter Babangida sent to the President for winning the primaries.

Abubakar, it was further learnt, felt that that it was too early for Babangida to have written such a letter without hearing from other pro-zoning aspirants.

The source said, “Abubakar felt betrayed that Babangida could do such a thing without his knowledge since he was personally at the venue of the primaries.

“He also felt that since all of them took a position on zoning together, which was one of the campaign topics of the group, he should then have waited for them to meet and take a common stand.”

However, the former military dictator was said to have defended himself by saying that he took his decision in order not to heat up the polity and that he was old enough to know what was good for him.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110117345340
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by Xomba(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2011
I love this IBB even though he is a mafia his head is correct.If not that his season 4 leadership has expired i would love he returns to leadership.
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2011
IBB remains a legendary con man.I knew he had plans of supporting GEJ after Ciroma and co denied him with their consensus bullsh*t.That was part of the reason for OBJ's "I dey laugh oh".
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by slyopez(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2011
I love IBB, he has the spirit of sportmanship. He's looking 4 something from JONA.
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by slyopez(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2011
This is a great step for northern political dis-unity.
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by AndreUweh(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Atiku should be thankful to IBB for delivering Niger state to him. What else does Atiku want?. When Atiku lost his home state, was when everyone including IBB knew that the battle was over.
For now Atiku should stop making noises and concentrate on how to improve the lives of Almajiris ravaging the north

Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by Nsiman(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2011
Why is atiku still cooing after the big lost at the primary? Ibb is worth him emulating, after the choice was made thru an election there's no need campaigning again than to support 'that boy' to actuallise what he has for us, may atiku live long to contest again
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by jumobi1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
Why would IBB give a damn about Atiku?
Re: Atiku,betrayed By Ibb. by JUO(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
is this picture real?

(1) (Reply)

Jos Nigeria News – Two People Killed In Jos Crisis / Buhari "annuled" Democracy In 1983 - Why Should We Allow Him In A Democracy? / Lastma Vs Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.