Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 (4564 Views)

Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Gabkosh: 10:25pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
mystery22:
Op thanks so much, wink my Benin friends father told me stories of how Yorubas treated them like slaves,they cried and many died for mid west region,awolowo dealt with them badly...
Actually no tribe love the Yoruba's,even till date..they hate themselves badly,they killed abiola there brother,afonja conspired with fulanis and killed the then leader of kwara state,the fulani ended up killing him too and took over ilorin, Lagos belongs to the Benin but Yoruba's killed and chased them out,the bight of Benin was taken too,they made sure the minorities were helpless,Fulani's are wicked but wait till Yoruba's dominate Nigeria then you will understand what wickedness means...
Ijaws hate them to poo,Jonathan never trusted them and they proved him right when they backstabed him after promising him there votes...go to Edo and ask questions...any south south man that come out tomorrow for president will get a massive vote from Igbo's,but trust Yoruba's to vote there Fulani masters like in 2015 against the other southerners..
Last election which tribe voted massively for Jonathan,an Ijaw man,it was the Igbo's..Yoruba's are real saboteurs,they kill themselves talk more of an outsider....
[/s]Incoherent rabble. Their fathers always tell them. You don't like Yoruba, what the hell you idiots doing in Yoruba land then.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by ahaz: 10:26pm On May 20, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

So I'm not from south south because I don't want biafra to steal my fore father land? I'll stop here. Bye loser
no you are from Ogun state..you should be worried about the Fulani's who will still send you to an idp camp..you can ask one omenka how far.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 20, 2020
ahaz:
no you are from Ogun state..you should be worried about the Fulani's who will still send you to an idp camp..you can ask one omenka how far.

That's Yoruba and their problem
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by eagleu: 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
oyatz:
So any random person that opens a thread on a faceless forum writing anything that is embarrassing about Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe must be my (Yoruba) brother and that my brother is exactly the same thing as the Yoruba ethnic group?

If you have an axe to grind with anybody ,be it Yoruba, Fulani, Efik or a Jew, take it up with that person and stop this childish ethnic profiling.

Everyday, more serious and intelligent Igbo and Yoruba people are making business deals, professional collaborations and romantic affairs while you and other e-warriors seat here all day, promoting tribal bigotry that is likely to robb you of necessary links and opportunities you need to go far in life.

Oga, why you dey talk like you no dey notice how often anyone disagreeing with Tinubu or Buhari is labelled IPOB?
Come on man, you want to be taken seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Throwback: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
ahaz:
oga post it or short up.. post let us see who is the real minority hater..bloody snake

Who is arguing with you?

Am I the one that made you angry and emotional?

Am I an Eastern minority who you should be defending yourself against on this matter?

What has a cabinet list got to do with fair treatment, when by default it must be representative of every zone/division that constitute the region?

Did anyone previously criticize a cabinet list we already know you cannot go against the requirement of equitable representation?

Even the Buhari you love to accuse of Northern agenda, has a cabinet list that has representation from all the component states of the federation, because he cannot do otherwise.

So even IPOB cannot criticize Buhari's cabinet list.

So whenever the former Eastern minorities call you out, defend yourself before them and leave Yorubas out of your Eastern wahala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by eagleu: 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
Throwback:

Who is arguing with you?

Am I the one that made you angry and emotional?

Am I an Eastern minority who you should be defending yourself against on this matter?

What has a cabinet list got to do with fair treatment, when by default it must be representative of every zone/division that constitute the region?

Did anyone previously criticize a cabinet list we already know you cannot go against the requirement of equitable representation?

Even the Buhari you love to accuse of Northern agenda, has a cabinet list that has representation from all the component states of the federation, because he cannot do otherwise.

So even IPOB cannot criticize Buhari's cabinet list.
So whenever the former Eastern minorities call you out, defend yourself before them and leave Yorubas out of your Eastern wahala.

Another Yoruba muslim busy body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Throwback: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
eagleu:

Another Yoruba muslim busy body!

The last born of the family finally manages to speak.

Oh! It still didn't make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Chimaraymond455: 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
Secret why the yorubas are fighting nnamdi kanu and igbos so hard on social media with propaganda is simple because nnamdi kanu have exposed their divide and rule tactice method, yorubas have occupied all the oil companies in the South South, go to Delta, Rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa, Calabar, I.T.C Yorubas are afraid of losing those positions once South South join Biafra, because of this they know they can't fight the igbos physical but to use social media to frustrate the Biafra ideology, many of them have changed their names to Igbo names on social media just to cause problems among South South/southeast, but we are wise. some of them are now claiming we the South South, some are now the mouthpiece of South South.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
BrownLondon:
No one give a fvck about your landlocked barren land, most of us are here to catch fun as Igbo/Biafra has turned to a laughing stock.

Let's be guided.
May I simply say that you're far from wisdom to have referred to Igbo land as barren.

You mustn't live and die in your despicable enclave, o'boy free up, travel and get educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
Pazienza clap for yourself. I did not see any Ikwerreman on the list . Already we know say una no like us.. no shaking, but we love you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
Pazienza clap for yourself. I did not see any Ikwerreman on the list . Already we know say una no like us.. no shaking, but we love you grin grin

There is no Izzi man, no Ezza man, no Nkanu man, no Isu man, no Asa man, no Ndoki man, no Oguta man, etc on the list.
Was Ikwerre the only Igbo clan in Igbo land then?
Etche your neighbors were there, like wise Ogba. All of una nah brothers, isn't that good enough?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
Abeg, pazienza give me some of those historical books and documents make I follow you dey read na.. Biko nu.. okwa i ma ndi Ikwerre na ndi Igbo bu ofu.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:21pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:

There is no Izzi man, no Ezza man, no Nkanu man, no Isu man, no Asa man, no Ndoki man, no Oguta man, etc on the list.
Was Ikwerre the only Igbo clan in Igbo land then?
Etche your neighbors were there, like wise Ogba. All of una nah brothers, isn't that good enough?

Etche na Igbo na.. No be there I master Igbo language? for Umuechem..
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
Abeg, pazienza give me some of those historical books and documents make I follow you dey read na.. Biko nu.. okwa i ma ndi Ikwerre na ndi Igbo bu ofu.

Your brothers in "Ikwerre Rant HQ" a new facebook page for Ikwerres have already started by bashing Igbos there.
Are sure na Ikwerre na Igbo bu ofu? Because the type of Igbophobic aura I'm perceiving in that your new facebook page, e be like say NL is even better.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Etche na Igbo na.. No be there I master Igbo language? for Umuechem..

Etche currently say they came from Bini too.

If you dare call them Igbos now, nah war o!

Una don spread the Bini virus give them.

Oyigbo is the battle ground now for Ndiigbo. The Bini virus is spreading there too

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:29pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:

Your brothers in "Ikwerre Rant HQ" a new facebook page for Ikwerres have already started by bashing Igbos there.
Are sure na Ikwerre na Igbo bu ofu? Because the type of Igbophobic aura I'm perceiving in that your new facebook page, e be like say NL is even better.

My grandma from Imo state.. which mouth I wan use become Igbophobic. Ikwerre intermarry Igbos alot na.. I'm shocked to learn people display hate on FB with their real names, friends and photoshoots..

Shocking.
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by nijabazaar: 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
horsepower102:
Throwback and all the rest of yoruba propaganda machinery I challenge you to post the List of the western region Leadership and the Minority representation rations

LET ALL OF NAIRALAND SEE EVERYTHING. Let us compare and see WHO ARE THE LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS

I am with you.

Where are the Ndi aras grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:

Etche currently say they came from Bini too.

If you dare call them Igbos now, nah war o!

Una don spread the Bini virus give them.

Oyigbo is the battle ground now for Ndiigbo. The Bini virus is spreading there too

Etche people are easily swayed by Ikwerre. they hardly have direction except directed by Ikwerres. I shouldn't be saying this, but it's the truth.. they always want to look good before Ikwerres.

Oyigbo Sha na IPOB ground, no shaking there
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by nijabazaar: 11:35pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:
Eastern region provincial parliament members

Oh my gush. Infact you guys are official terrorists to the Propagandists grin

Where them dey.

What's holding their own list grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

My grandma from Imo state.. which mouth I wan use become Igbophobic. Ikwerre intermarry Igbos alot na.. I'm shocked to learn people display hate on FB with their real names, friends and photoshoots..

Shocking.

Oh! So you are a biased Ikwerre man, with bias leaning towards Igbo your maternal homeland.

I bet you won't survive in Ikwerre forums if you try to show you are remotely pro Igbo, they will devour you like hungry lions. grin

Your people are something else. I'm beginning to develop Ikwerrephobia myself to counter their Igbophobic nature.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by horsepower102: 11:40pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:

Oh! So you are a biased Ikwerre man, with bias leaning towards Igbo your maternal homeland.

I bet you won't survive in Ikwerre forums if you try to show you are remotely pro Igbo, they will devour you like hungry lions. grin

Your people are something else. I'm beginning to develop Ikwerrephobia myself to counter their Igbophobic nature.

Haha grin grin grin

This guy is a comedian. But joke aside you are right, I have personally accepted that they are Bini origin. I have moved on from that.
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by 24SEVEN: 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
pazienza:

No need for dat.. Except maybe it's your nature. Many people are misinformed and misguided. Also most Ikwerres hardly travel. A travel to SWest for some months changed my views. If they travel to SWest or North, they will learn to love their immediate neighbors.

Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by SciLab: 11:46pm On May 20, 2020
Gabkosh:
Who told you that?

Midwestern bendels were given 48 hours to leave yorubaland after they voted to leave the Western region due to marginalization by the yoruba.

It's in the Willinks commision report.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2020
horsepower102:

Haha grin grin grin

This guy is a comedian. But joke aside you are right, I have personally accepted that they are Bini origin. I have moved on from that.

My brother. In nationalism, MAD( mutually assured destruction), is the best way to secure peace.
Nations only live in peace when everyone knows they are not immune to hate. When they know you are capable of inflicting them 10times more, the pain they intend or plan to inflict on you, they would all respect themselves and peace would reign.
Peace based on love don't exist on international arena. It's Usually MAD.
We should stop expecting love from any group, but instead ensure they all know we are capable of dishing them out whatever they are preparing for us.
It's the way to go.

I'm no longer a man of preacher of love grin

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by pazienza(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

No need for dat.. Except maybe it's your nature. Many people are misinformed and misguided. Also most Ikwerres hardly travel. A travel to SWest for some months changed my views. If they travel to SWest or North, they will learn to love their immediate neighbors.

Enough said.

Well. We have tried. 50years no be beans. We can't wait for them anymore to come to their senses.
They are now on their own. We would no longer turn the cheek anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
kiss
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Nobody: 12:12am On May 21, 2020
pazienza:

Well. We have tried. 50years no be beans. We can't wait for them anymore to come to their senses.
They are now on their own. We would no longer turn the cheek anymore.
You are right. I saw a reply by an Ikwerre dude to you. I was just laughing, They don't know how Ndigbo are waiting to treat their Bleep up. Etche people should continue following them. Those who betrayed their brothers will come begging later. They should keep messing up in their various Facebook thread. A time of reckoning will come.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 21, 2020
SciLab:

Midwestern bendels were given 48 hours to leave yorubaland after they voted to leave the Western region due to marginalization by the yoruba.

It's in the Willinks commision report.
The worst is that the shared assets was retained by the Yorubas, while the Mid-west minorities left empty handed. Till today, joint assets such as Oduagroup, Wema bank, Cocoa house and other industries we're retained by the SW.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by XANDERBOY85: 1:58am On May 21, 2020
horsepower102:

Haha grin grin grin

I have the exact same sentiment towards the Ogba. The Bini can have them! wink

1 Like

Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by oyatz(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2020
And how is that related to this post/thread sir?

What concern Tinubu or Buhari or IPOB in this matter?

eagleu:

Oga, why you dey talk like you no dey notice how often anyone disagreeing with Tinubu or Buhari is labelled IPOB?
Come on man, you want to be taken seriously?
Re: Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960 by gidgiddy: 4:19pm On May 21, 2020
Throwback:

Why did Adaka Boro get tired of seeing Ijaw oil wealth develop Enugu at the detriment of the minorities where the oil was derived?

He would have had twice the heart attack if he had lived to see Ijaw Oil wealth develop far away Abuja at the detriment of the minorities where the Oil was derived

No matter how bad anyone thinks that the minorities had it in the Eastern Region, they later had it 100 times worse in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cant The FEDERAL Government Print Money To Pay Up Our Debt? / This Man Is Nigeria's Next President / I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.