Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (45262 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by 3Dimension: 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

it has happened to someone I know so know as well. Monitor it for the second time. When it’s time for her normal flow. If she gets another one by 4th of next month (or around) then she should see a gynecologist. It could be a medication that altered her flow cycle or an Infection.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Scorror442: 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
Takes you nothing to come out straight for us, why hiding under the umbrella of your sister. You’re the one that has the problem, well there’s solution to it but before I revealed it. Have you been doing twice in a month before or this is just the first time?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Goldie16(f): 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

She is lying to you!!!

She has been fvcked ; her hymen has been broken.

I would advise you check the freezer if you can find a fat cucumber in there hidden somewhere behind a container.
Rubbish comment
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by hopexter(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

She is lying to you!!!

She has been fvcked ; her hymen has been broken.

I would advise you check the freezer if you can find a fat cucumber in there hidden somewhere behind a container.

You should be ashamed of this your comment undecided
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ojun50(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
lekbel09:
cheesy grin grin. I burst laugh as I read this your answer to the mugu
Na truth na, no be every tin be joke
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by c2far: 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
Your sister is normal. Basic hormonal balance issues. Do you know you can delay your menstrual period by some days....

She had some change in diet or lifestyle. It's not because she had sex. She is perfectly normal. It will self-adjust. Remember she is 21. By the time she is in her late 20s she will have a stable menstrual cycle.

Tell her to relax. You too relax.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Aforxzy(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
It might be the medications she is taking. Ask her what drugs she is on. Sometimes they cause hormonal imbalance. If this presissts after she stops the drugs then see a doctor. i know some drugs do that alot. She will be fine.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by apexc2439: 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
[color=#] 1284630[/color]
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by kayrichy: 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
Possible endometrial hyperplasia and uterine dysfunction...possible Hormonal imbalance...possible vaginal infection....pls visit a doctor..
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Liposure: 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

She's an adult now
as long as she's over 18

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by cyndylove64(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Front page Mods

there is nothing wrong with her.I saw mine twice last month.just tell her to watch it next month. It will regulate itself.also she can download a period tracker app to keep tracks.it helps a lot too
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Kinematics: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Abortion is a possibility
Hormonal imbalance is a possibility
Traumatic sex is a possibility
STI is a possibility
Symptomatic fibroid is a possibility
Use of contraceptive pills is a possibility
Pregnancy is a possibility
The date of the last menses might be wrong making it another possibility.
DUB is a possibility

OP take her to go see a gynaecologist for proper evaluation. There are just too many possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Goldie16(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's either a vaginal infection or her cunt has been penetrated.Talk to her and if she insists on her innocence,I suggest you visit a hospital or gynaecologist.
Rubbish, so sex is what causes bleeding abi? If you don't know what to say please, keep quiet.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Liposure: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
kayrichy:
Possible endometrial hyperplasia and uterine dysfunction...possible Hormonal imbalance...possible vaginal infection....pls visit a doctor..
kilode

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly. If it's early in the month, it's possible to be twice.
I think 16 days interval is quite abnormal.... If she saw it again around 27 28 it's still ok
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
koyyes:

Google will give you different possibilities of the cause. Then ask you to visit the doctor.

This is what a 21 year old lady can do by her self.

abeg let her b, she needs answers n lots of ladies have provided it for her n health no b Mata when person dey close mouth.

to me we should b sensible with how we attack people when it comes to health issues cos life na turn by turn
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Ibrahiimo(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Whatever"

But I HATE seeing MENSES, it irritates ME.

Anyways, it's NORMALIZED now.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nichole512: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
It's nothing serious dear
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
Goldie16:

Rubbish, so sex is what causes bleeding abi? If you don't know what to say please, keep quiet.
Some STI's can cause bleeding in women
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nharncygrace(f): 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

She has been staying
with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Front page Mods

There’s nothing wrong with her dear,it happened to me around February and I visited a clinic and I was told no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by chocolatelady(f): 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Don’t panic yet. Let her take care of the period. Then watch out what happens next month, if it happens again, then u have to see a doctor. It might be infection or hormonal imbalance but it is only by test that all these will be detected. Test like HVS and Hormonal Assay will help.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Skime123: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
It’s just an infection have seen such causes
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by skyfather09(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
lol... women wahala no be here.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

abeg let her b, she needs answers n lots of ladies have provided it for her n health no b Mata when person dey close mouth.

to me we should b sensible with how we attack people when it comes to health issues cos life na turn by turn

How will you feel if one of your folks brought your sensitive issue here? Like the woman who was requesting for a perfect condom for her husband. Can't the husband himself ask his folks? Do you think he will clap for her if he finds out?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by nams77: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She saw hers on the 4 and today being 20th. Are you sure nothing is wrong please

Treasurevee9 is correct. Sometimes, women with short monthly cycle can see their period twice in a month

So many ignorant mofos here. Just look at foolish comments everywhere
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by neyorlmogzy(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She saw hers on the 4 and today being 20th. Are you sure nothing is wrong please
pls if you can, visit a gynaecologist
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by airminem(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2020
Dont panic!

Vagina bleeding or discharge is NOT a symptom of CORONA VIRUS. Give her hormones little more 14 days. I believe she will be just okay.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by KenModi(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

She may be on a 21 days ovulation circle and hasn’t noticed it before now.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by elman7791(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
When will people start having sense on this platform. Has Nairaland suddenly turned to a hospital. If u really care about her let her see a doctor.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ThatFairGuy: 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

She's an adult now
Which kind adult! Is she married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Wheat Flour Is A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Amala And Pounded Yam. Dont Eat / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.