Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. (7511 Views)

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / My Ex Made Me Believe In Love Again But Then He Forced Himself On Me / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by czarr(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2020
For a long time i always had the believe that there is a scientific explanation for everything and there is nothing more than the eyes can see.

Few years ago my grand mother fell ill and was taken to the hospital, nothing serious about the illness so we were expecting her to be discharged quickly as usual, she seemed to be recovering...

While she was still at the hospital I had a dream where she was packing her things like she was travelling, I asked where she was going, she said she was going far and I should take care of my parents...I woke up to the news of her death.

My dad also had a similar dream that night the experience still shocks me till now.

Please share any experiences that had you believing in the supernatural.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
Do you smoke Marijuana and drink alcohol excessively?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2020
Ó strong angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Holumhidey(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2020
Here to read lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 20, 2020
anybody I dream sey I bleep. I we surely bleep DE person for real life

5 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by michlins(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
There are vast part of neuro activity which humans are yet to understand. Just like the universe, the human mind is much more vast. Just because we can't explain such stuff doesn't make God.

Few centuries ago,we believed with certainty that earth is center of the universe and most recently, we're taught that the sun doesn't move. Meanwhile the sun moves at an incredible speed and the universe expands every second

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by SirMichael1: 8:12am On May 21, 2020
michlins:
There are vast part of neuro activity which humans are yet to understand. Just like the universe, the human mind is much more vast. Just because we can't explain such stuff doesn't make God.

Few centuries ago,we believed with certainty that earth is center of the universe and most recently, we're taught that the sun doesn't move. Meanwhile the sun moves at an incredible speed and the universe expands every second
The sun moves? Wow? Rotional movement or another? 'cause I know the sun can not carry out revolutional movement.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by michlins(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
The sun moves? Wow? Rotional movement or another? 'cause I know the sun can not carry out revolutional movement.
everything in the universe is in constant movement. Compared to our solar system, the sun is static but compared to the milky way galaxy, the sun is flying

15 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by SirMichael1: 8:27am On May 21, 2020
michlins:
everything in the universe is in constant movement. Compared to our solar system, the sun is static but compared to the milky way galaxy, the sun is flying
Then that means we're moving with the sun? Cause the earth is at a constant distance from the sun round about its axis. Guess I'll have to read more about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by michlins(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Then that means we're moving with the sun? Cause the earth is at a constant distance from the sun round about its axis. Guess I'll have to read more about this.
read again. Compared to our solar system, the sun is not moving but compared to our galaxy, it's moving at a speed of unimaginable

7 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by stanliwise(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2020
czarr:
For a long time i always had the believe that there is a scientific explanation for everything and there is nothing more than the eyes can see.

Few years ago my grand mother fell ill and was taken to the hospital, nothing serious about the illness so we were expecting her to be discharged quickly as usual, she seemed to be recovering...

While she was still at the hospital I had a dream where she was packing her things like she was travelling, I asked where she was going, she said she was going far and I should take care of my parents...I woke up to the news of her death.

My dad also had a similar dream that night the experience still shocks me till now.

Please share any experiences that had you believing in the supernatural.

This is a sign that thing beyond our understanding happens but it is not the proof of spirituality. Just like the concept of dream was misunderstood until we later discovered that even dogs dream also.
If you need to believe in the spiritual or higher realm then you must understand using the faith weapon, if you wait for proof, they will flash right into your eyes and you won’t recognize them. I believe God exist because I have a faith he Does.
It is just like staying in a place hoping someone would come to you just because you saw a sign of the person footwear or leg trails . Those Who wouldn’t wait don’t believe the person would return.

Me waiting believe he would return. I can’t guarantee myself greater than those who chose not believe but my reward lies with what happens in the future.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Dangrace01: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
stanliwise:
This is a sign that thing beyond our understanding happens but it is not the proof of spirituality. Just like the concept of dream was misunderstood until we later discovered that even dogs dream also.
If you need to believe in the spiritual or higher realm then you must understand using the faith weapon, if you wait for proof, they will flash right into your eyes and you won’t recognize them. I believe God exist because I have a faith he Does.
It is just like staying in a place hoping someone would come to you just because you saw a sign of the person footwear or leg trails . Those Who wouldn’t wait don’t believe the person would return.

Me waiting believe he would return. I can’t guarantee myself greater than those who chose not believe but my reward lies with what happens in the future.

Great talk I like this your last paragraph.

The world is indeed very mysterious. I am Christian but I don't like when people condemn other religion or atheist. I see it as wrong. Everybody has the right to believe in whatever you believe in but don't use your own to disturb another person

12 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by playapayaski: 9:32am On May 21, 2020
I believe in the supernatural n spirituality but not religious.. Some things are unexplainable most times.. The feeling I get listening to Enya in the mornings is something else, sometimes I leave this world.. There's these joy and sadness unexplainable

10 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:02am On May 21, 2020
playapayaski:
I believe in the supernatural n spirituality but not religious.. Some things are unexplainable most times.. The feeling I get listening to Enya in the mornings is something else, sometimes I leave this world.. There's these joy and sadness unexplainable
OmG SPot on Enyaaaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by playapayaski: 11:13am On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
OmG SPot on Enyaaaaaaaa

Adiemus
Pilgrim
Carribean blue
Anywhere is
Book of days
Flora secret
One by one
Wild child list goes on n on n on..
Those feelings are undescribable

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:27am On May 21, 2020
playapayaski:

Adiemus
Pilgrim
Carribean blue
Anywhere is
Book of days
Flora secret
One by one
Wild child list goes on n on n on..
Those feelings are undescribable
and I'm CAthOlic. That further exarcebates the feeling

I like WilD ChilD & Only Time Best/favoRite. They are her most popular hits though.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Toxay(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
The sun revolved around the centre our galaxy which means it has its own orbit and "carry out" revolutional movement
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by mytime24(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2020
Sirjendon:
linus angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by TonyBankz(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
michlins:

Just kno dat wi kiaan never innastand everytin everytin bout dis world,dis earth,dis universe,dis life nd di Greatest yuh see up inna di sky “JAH” caas wi mind is just tuh smwall kno errytin mawn
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Karleb(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2020
Confirmation bias.

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Gandollar(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Do you smoke Marijuana and drink alcohol excessively?
Stop fishing for idiots
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by spartan117(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

Great talk I like this your last paragraph.

The world is indeed very mysterious. I am Christian but I don't like when people condemn other religion or atheist. I see it as wrong. Everybody has the right to believe in whatever you believe in but don't use your own to disturb another person
Can you evangelize and win souls for Christ?
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Samfloxin(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
What the guy saw was pure revelation from heaven. You guys should stop this nonsense astral interpretation here

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Fidelismaria: 7:15pm On May 21, 2020
Ok
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by adadike(f): 7:17pm On May 21, 2020
Op, you are right. Back then at UNN, I had a dream, a dead course mate who died via motor accident visited me, knocked and beckoned at me to follow her, I simply rebuked her and she disappeared. Now, here is the amazing thing about it all. My room mate Thelma also had the same dream that same night and the same scenario as well

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nairaboi(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
This post just made me remember a day I was listening to Gregorian "chant of Satan", and " tears in heaven"I started seeing things o. I don't know if anyone here knows those guys, I swear their songs are demonic.

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Wade501: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
Nairaboi:
This post just made me remember a day I was listening to Gregorian "chant of Satan", and " tears in heaven"I started seeing things o. I don't know if anyone here knows those guys, I swear their songs are demonic.

Things like what? Pls expanciate.
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
Sirjendon:
Finally met my match. What a small world! I hv bn having ds dream and reality happening, I dreamt of bleeping a junior female lecturer in my university bk then even when I knew she is a big catch for big guys/lecturers in campus but it happened in her favourite hotel on different occasion including those dat happen in my area too which pass true my dream as if I m foreseen ahead of things to come.

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2020
mytime24:
linus angry
Alaye is not lying, I m a living witness to it.
Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by KingZaddy(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
the truth is that the mind is superpowered but activating it looks impossible, we can see into the future or the past but the ability to control it is the problem. there are very few born with with a little bit of mind control

1 Like

Re: My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 21, 2020
adadike:
Op, you are right. Back then at UNN, I had a dream, a dead course mate who died via motor accident visited me, knocked and beckoned at me to follow her, I simply rebuked her and she disappeared. Now, here is the amazing thing about it all. My room mate Thelma also had the same dream that same night and the same scenario as well
You get luck say you no follow her, you for japa with her for dream. But mind you her existence continue in the spiritual world which she is meant to be since there's a force evict of soul from the host body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Destroyed My Dick and life / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Would You Pay Groom Price For Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.