Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! (3026 Views)

Umahi, Ekpa And The Ebonyi Biafran Question. / The Biafran Question, History & What Next / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by crestedaguiyi: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Which one is Niger Delta republic?

You can only speak for yourself and household, perhaps your minor tribe at large.

There are many nations in the Niger delta. You can only choose which one is yours

You are very shameless. Tell me any other people in the world that are named after the meeting point of two rivers in their backyard. Ewu, the next thing you tell me you are south south.
No other country in the whole has anything called south south as a region, animals with no knowledge of history and sense of belonging
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:58am On May 21, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

You are very shameless. Tell me any other people in the world that are named after the meeting point of two rivers in their backyard. Ewu, the next thing you tell me you are south south.
No other country in the whole has anything called south south as a region, animals with no knowledge of history and sense of belonging
what is this and which hole has it just crawled out from?

My knowledge on history and geography can never be matched by anyone in your lineage. It isn’t pride.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by crestedaguiyi: 11:13am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
what is this and which hole has it just crawled out from?

My knowledge on history and geography can never be matched by anyone in your lineage. It isn’t pride.

anu mpama.

answer the simple question i asked you..

which other people in the world have you seen named after the meeting point of 2 rivers in their territory .

is the word south south a cardinal point anywhere in the world
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by KingOKON: 11:32am On May 21, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. KingOKON, have you forgotten you're impersonating an Efik? Chai... this your low IQ is ridiculous.

Dis guy ur backwardness is second to none, I bet u neva go outside ur village since you were born? Na nairaland just de help you with small small sense

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by BabaRamota1980: 11:37am On May 21, 2020
Akanbiedu:

Please don't forget Babaramota. LOL

Im not your mate. I have two wives and three small children. I dont have time for your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by BabaRamota1980: 11:54am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Me and a few of my brothers had been brainstorming on the question of Biafra and we believe we found a working solution.

Check this out....

This looks like SE moved to North but it is not. This is Kano State you are looking at. Trust me! grin

Imagine now that Kano State is trying to separate itself and become a sovereign state but all the states around it are hostile.

Can you see the challenges and the almost impossible hurdles it will face to realize that ambition?

It is actually possible for Kano to gain sovereingty and if it wants a corridor to Niger as an international border that is possible too.

How does Kano work it and achieve that?

This is what me, mukaila, fatai, monjidi, murisiku and abu have been busy brainstorming. grin grin

We have answer.

So whats answer?
These names give yanminri panic. Dog sees hyena and looses control of his bowels, start to piss on his hind legs and lay low incognito. Just seeing these names alone many yaniminri already passing gas, and they will flee from the thread. Remove these names and they will rush in. Take hyena away, dog gets bold and start barking. Simple.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

anu mpama.

answer the simple question i asked you..

which other people in the world have you seen named after the meeting point of 2 rivers in their territory .

is the word south south a cardinal point anywhere in the world
eleyi ti si ewe jaje.

And where did I say those you mentioned?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 12:53pm On May 21, 2020
KingOKON:

Ogbeni you are still brainstorming? The Okoros have finalized payment in dollars for port usage with us, the usage of airspace is next on d card and how much dollars is to be paid, jeun soke continues!
They know they are a landlocked country but initial gragra is allowed

grin grin grin
Bad boy!
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 12:56pm On May 21, 2020
Kyase:

where the answer, una no go leave baifra for biafrans

I am a Biafran.
They gave me Rekhina to do whatever I like with her. grin

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Rosalind. kiss
Rekhina
Adaibeku

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I am a Biafran.
They gave me Rekhina to do whatever I like with her. grin

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Rosalind. kiss
Rekhina
Adaibeku
LOL.. . . .
Biafran according to kitten shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by crestedaguiyi: 1:30pm On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
eleyi ti si ewe jaje.

And where did I say those you mentioned?

Were you not the person who said you stand on niger delta republic
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Were you not the person who said you stand on niger delta republic
so obvious you have a bigger problem than what any man can troubleshoot.

Go back to see who said so.
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by crestedaguiyi: 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only a deluded mind will think that SS is going with Biafra. Like they ever went with Biafra

This is you rambling.

what is south south
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Kinematics: 2:28pm On May 21, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

This is you rambling.

what is south south

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Iceberg3: 2:34pm On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They will tell you that Lesotho is doing fine as an enclave in South Africa, forgetting that there is a cordial relationship between South Africans and the Mosotho.

Just like there's Cordial relationship between Israel and her neighbours.

So much for jobless hungry bitter deeply concerned self appointed minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss

grin grin grin
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Dedetwo(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
KingOKON:

Ogbeni you are still brainstorming? The Okoros have finalized payment in dollars for port usage with us, the usage of airspace is next on d card and how much dollars is to be paid, jeun soke continues!
They know they are a landlocked country but initial gragra is allowed

If only your silly skull could allow you to realize that certain boundaries are determined through the muzzle of the gun. In addition, some folks are expendable thanks to Nigerian government in Bakassi peninsula.
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Iceberg3: 2:45pm On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
Do think that if SE leave Nigeria , SS will remain...

Leave those ewedu leaves.... That's to tell you common sense ain't common.

They sweat profusely everyday to pitch the SS and SE against each other but forget that even if we SS don't go with ipob,we never would remain in the zoo...

God will use them to help us realise our goals. grin grin cheesy

They always wants us to see the igbos as enemies but they think we've forgotten what they do to Wike every day, they think we've forgotten how they attacked and have been attacking the likes of Asari Dokuboh Edwin Clark, Okonjo Iweala...and to crown it all, they think we've forgotten what they did to Gej!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=powerfulguy post=89780083][/quote] I only know of Mp4 format movies... and its
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Me and a few of my brothers had been brainstorming on the question of Biafra and we believe we found a working solution.

Check this out....

This looks like SE moved to North but it is not. This is Kano State you are looking at. Trust me! grin

Imagine now that Kano State is trying to separate itself and become a sovereign state but all the states around it are hostile.

Can you see the challenges and the almost impossible hurdles it will face to realize that ambition?

It is actually possible for Kano to gain sovereingty and if it wants a corridor to Niger as an international border that is possible too.

How does Kano work it and achieve that?

This is what me, mukaila, fatai, monjidi, murisiku and abu have been busy brainstorming. grin grin

We have answer.
Now add Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, and Akwa ibom, Cross river.
Trust me if Biafra gain Independence the above listed states would either join or form their own country...
I'm a niger deltan but i wish biafra comes to pass.
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
Do think that if SE leave Nigeria , SS will remain...
Ask him!
slowpokes!
Instead of south south to remain we would rather join biafra and gain independence from there.
Just imagine that Ewedu eater!

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Adaibeku(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
imhotep:

LOL.. . . .

Alhaja Rekhinat see wat I tell u , afonja has been disrespecting u

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Adaibeku(f): 3:07pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

U just made mess of urself , young adiola is more sensitive than u , tribalsluming has destroyed over known metaphysical just like Susan ,n who is Rosalind I love that name
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by KingOKON: 3:09pm On May 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

If only your silly skull could allow you to realize that certain boundaries are determined through the muzzle of the gun. In addition, some folks are expendable thanks to Nigerian government in Bakassi peninsula.

Hehehehe! their first warlord saw Nigeria government n took of to cotedvoire, an expendable save the rest of d lots
The present one didn't even see bullet n zoom he is in Europe, the father burial he failed to show up instead he threatened the family of an expendable.
The coward had to apologized at d long run....
You and your ancestors are born cowards we dealt with you during slave trade n we will do it again
Biafra is not Nigeria
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Banmeallday: 3:19pm On May 21, 2020
Nice try OP but we are this is no longer 1999, nor 1969.

Biafra like you said looking like Kano is very okay for us. We will do wonders with that “small Japan abi Luxembourg abi Swaziland”

Funny because that same Kano has been treated for the last 50 years as the most important piece of the Nigger Area by every FG administration. Airports, LGAS, federal appointments, allocations, think tanks, etc.

Yet we, Biafrans without FG presence, our towns and communities with nothing can still stand with Kano LOL....so imagine when our sovereign government presides over our own affairs without Nigger Area Supreme Court rulings.....

BTW, “Igboland” and Igbo stretches into the nameless “South-SOuth” and “Middle Belt”, who also have people like Ibibio (cousin to Igbo) that will decide if they want to stay in Luggard’s Nigger Area zoo or join in the land they themselves coined as Biafra....

Try to channel your energy to get Buhari to give you live interview instead of masturbating nightly about Chioma from Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
Iceberg3:

Just like there's Cordial relationship between Israel and her neighbours.

So much for jobless hungry bitter deeply concerned self appointed minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss

grin grin grin
so Israel is an enclave inside a country?

Some pigs sha.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Afamed: 3:34pm On May 21, 2020
Nwodosis:

Support the Biafran course to have a practical answer to your question and not theoritical answer.
Unfortunately out of the 5 Biafra states, only one is slightly above the water. The rest states are feeding from hands to mount.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by crestedaguiyi: 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=89799716][/quote]

Shame let you post this thing.

I carry yansh for your level of idiocy
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 7:53pm On May 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

U just made mess of urself , young adiola is more sensitive than u , tribalsluming has destroyed over known metaphysical just like Susan ,n who is Rosalind I love that name

You love Rosalind?
Ill tell her to chat you up. Maybe she'll invite you to join us one day. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 7:55pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Unfortunately out of the 5 Biafra states, only one is slightly above the water. The rest states are feeding from hands to mount.

They are insolvent, my brother.

If it wasnt their people in Lagos helping with remittance to buoy village economy the whole region by now will be junk yard.
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
Adaibeku:

Alhaja Rekhinat see wat I tell u , afonja has been disrespecting u

Ahh, Ada, mtcchew, stop that!
Im the only one privileged to call her Alhaja. My Alhaja Rekhinatou. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 8:01pm On May 21, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Now add Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, and Akwa ibom, Cross river.
Trust me if Biafra gain Independence the above listed states would either join or form their own country...
I'm a niger deltan but i wish biafra comes to pass.

We have answer to your concern. Trust me. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
imhotep:

LOL.. . . .

grin grin
Laugh@ Pussy...oops, I mean, Kitten.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Tinubu Was Caught Doing In Aso Rock / Where Is Our Ibo Presidential Candidate? / Just In: The Constitution Should Be Amended To Allow Buhari Go For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.