Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! (3030 Views)

Umahi, Ekpa And The Ebonyi Biafran Question. / The Biafran Question, History & What Next / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Laugh@ Pussy...oops, I mean, Kitten.
Pusillanimous Biafran grin grin
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

We have answer to your concern. Trust me. grin
Dey there... Am pro-Biafra.
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:32pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You love Rosalind?
Ill tell her to chat you up. Maybe she'll invite you to join us one day. grin
...Rosalind or Roseline, British has corrupted that name to Rosalind , even rosalindas

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Kyase(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I am a Biafran.
They gave me Rekhina to do whatever I like with her. grin

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Rosalind. kiss
Rekhina
Adaibeku
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Banmeallday: 9:24pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=89799716][/quote]

South South doesnt exist anywhere, yet this is what a so-called human posted as a “South South” when it’s clearly two different roads...

Because they dont have better roads for their side they remain confused

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nwodosis(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Unfortunately out of the 5 Biafra states, only one is slightly above the water. The rest states are feeding from hands to mount.
And yet they willing to be on their own, have wondered why?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
Kyase:
hmmmm
...kyase where av u been?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Kyase(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...kyase where av u been?
are for you real? me wey full ground here
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 12:01am On May 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Rosalind or Roseline, British has corrupted that name to Rosalind , even rosalindas

Iyawo Orosun - Rose
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter removes #EndSARS emoji after ban / Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? / CJN Rushing To Preempt U.S. Court’s Ruling On Tinubu’s CSU's Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.