Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) (11899 Views)

Is It Bad If I Housewife My Babe / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2020
Op! How did you get that pix? That girl is in jss 2 in my school
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
and you think women don't do cultism?
I'm a female CultiSt O I wan try
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by TGMISKY(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
OP, that girl with a bright future behind her, is she the girl you're talking about?
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Prof0fficial: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
opinion
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
girls go into prostitution for the money? So they can't work?

Forget this stuff you're writing. Most girls are as promiscuous as hell, it's 'what will people say' that's keeping them from fuckin anything that can stand
me, they are always making fun of me calling me a SOftie so I give them OTONDO STyle grin grin
grin
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by dukeprince50: 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
What if the good prostitute starts sleeping with your dad, giving your mum sleepless nights?
is that better than the cultist start attacking my Dad?
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Genset: 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Shukusheka:
Why are boys online always concerned about the virtuouness of girls when they themselves are just as spoilt or even worse.
Talmabout "you can't stop a girl from becoming bad", yen yen yen. Wetin concern you? You should be concerned about plenty unemployed boys like you roaming the streets, f×cking around wasting their youthful lives chasing irrelevancies.

Thanks bro for this comment . The double standard is glaring. I don't know why guys keep bothering about what a girl uses her pussy to do. The matter tire me oloun
Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by purples25(f): 2:51pm On May 21, 2020
You are the one that went after her. Still, you are the same person that came to expose her ilk.

Why do guys push girls into sin then come back later to start insulting them? You used your own fingers to type that the aunt of the girl you dated, kept strict watch over her. If not for your stubborn insistence, that girl won't be able to pass all those obstacles to meet you. You made sure you pressed her out of her corner. Now you are coming back to say home girls can be sluts too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by Premiumwriter: 4:10pm On May 21, 2020
purples25:
You are the one that went after her. Still, you are the same person that came to expose her ilk.

Why do guys push girls into sin then come back later to start insulting them? You used your own fingers to type that the aunt of the girl you dated, kept strict watch over her. If not for your stubborn insistence, that girl won't be able to pass all those obstacles to meet you. You made sure you pressed her out of her corner. Now you are coming back to say home girls can be sluts too.

guys push girls to sin?

Ah swear nothin wey we no go read 4 dis place

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by marvelck: 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=purples25 post=89800508]You are the one that went after her. Still, you are the same person that came to expose her ilk.

Re: You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) by marvelck: 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
Never said we dated while she was staying with her aunt. We dated when she was in school. She was the one that narrated how strict her aunt was...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.