Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex (11427 Views)

You See Women,fear Them / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
I was listening to a radio broadcast for family matters. All the women that called, said their husbands demand for sex too much . The men that called said their their wife don't give them enough sex ..

Sorry to say this; I have played with a lot of pay girls. I have not seen any pay girl that have ever told me she is not in the mood to play. They are always in the mood. So why on earth will a woman refuse to satisfy the need of the one you claim to love ? A man that married you into his house and gives you everything he can afford ..

Ladies I need answers..

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
Stress of taking care of the children, cooking, washing and other chores can drain women. Unlike single girls who don't have such responsibility. It's not easy. Who no like everyday knaking? grin grin

50 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Freestainworld(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
wives are not prostitutes, they should be respected, even a man is not always in the mood for sex, however, a just woman knows she's suppose to satisfy her husband but if she's not ready, she should be left alone.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
Stress of taking care of the children, cooking, washing and other chores can drain women. Unlike single girls who don't have such responsibility. It's not easy. Who no like everyday knaking? grin grin
That's a lie, sex was never a stress but a stress reliefer, if the husband sabi well how to make her cum, she will do those things with joy because greater joy is coming at night. More so, in marriages women use sex as tool to obtain the man or say their wish for the man to fulfill.
Honestly women love good sex but when it appears to be selfish she avoids it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by IAmSkinny: 10:44pm On May 21, 2020
Wait lemme marry fess. I will come and modify after then

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2020
I like sex but shouldn't be everytime joor, work,taking care of kids,house chores also contribute to it.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

That's a lie, sex was never a stress but a stress reliefer, if the husband sabi well how to make her cum, she will do those things with joy because greater joy is coming at night. More so, in marriages women use sex as tool to obtain the man or say their wish for the man to fulfill.
adontcare, this guy doesn't understand your point.
Explain it to him again.... this time slowly

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:54pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:

Hmmmm, you sound like a married woman.. True but sometimes you need to make sacrifice . The best sex you can give him is when he needs it...
And if you must agree do it immediately. Not after he had begged for too long then you will now change your mind. He will no longer enjoy it ..
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:56pm On May 21, 2020
EmmBim:
I like sex but shouldn't be everytime joor, work,taking care of kids,house chores also contribute to it.

All the ladies are saying the same thing ooo. Men are you listening ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Drosonogasta(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2020
EmmBim:
Chooo!!
Una dey fear make una kpomo no weak and 2ndly make e no lose grips.
Me I like kponyo pass anything, infact na wetin dey help me start my brain for the day.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 21, 2020
she might not be attracted to her husband
she might have a guy outside who gives it to her
there are many reasons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 10:59pm On May 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

adontcare, this guy doesn't understand your point.
Explain it to him again.... this time slowly
lol
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
and yet upon the stress of cooking and all there are wives who have boyfriends that lash them regularly in hotels

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:02pm On May 21, 2020
EmmBim:
I like sex but shouldn't be everytime joor

Please can you define every time because when women say the word evey time some of them give two weeks interval , some three weeks.. Some one month .. For A whole week your husband never touch you how do you want him to cope ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by godofuck231: 11:04pm On May 21, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

All the ladies are saying the same thing ooo. Men are you listening ?
side chics and Babes prepare to such that Louis bag out of that dik
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 11:05pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

are u a woman? If yes, then either u have house help or u DNT have children or ur husband do most or half of the house chores for u. I don't know how to describe how I love sex but with the work load, I see sex as a burden now. Talkless of nursing children or taking care of sick kids, abi na sleepless nights unend. No body like sex like me before

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by baralatie(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2020
get married first
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

Hmmmm, you sound like a married woman.. True but sometimes you need to make sacrifice . The best sex you can give him is when he needs it...
And if you must agree do it immediately. Not after he had begged for too long then you will now change your mind. He will no longer enjoy it ..
do what immediately? Really? Like d woman na iron wey no dey tire abi? Plus some men are just annoying, they can't assist with chores at least only that day self fit put the woman in d mood. Nothing makes a woman Hot than seeing her husband assisting with house work such as bathing d kids, while wify is cooking, or gisting in d kitchen while cooking. Or deliberate opening of Maggi sef na turn on. A man will sit and be watching TV from morning till night, he get his breakfast,lunch dinner without lifting a finger. While d woman will be running from one end to another to satisfy the whole house hold. And at night, he want to do just like that. Na wow. D sex sef go dey boring if the wife agree to do

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2020
lefulefu:
and yet upon the stress of cooking and all there are wives who have boyfriends that lash them regularly in hotels
na wives with no responsibility na. If they have Nanny and helps at home, and oga dey lash side chic , y not? Two can play d game. Women who cheat do that for many reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2020
Drosonogasta:

Chooo!!
Una dey fear make una kpomo no weak and 2ndly make e no lose grips.
Me I like kponyo pass anything, infact na wetin dey help me start my brain for the day.
no way it become weak. Na maintenance dey make am tight.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
na wives with no responsibility na. If they have Nanny and helps at home, and oga dey lash side chic , y not? Two can play d game. Women who cheat do that for many reasons.
and thats the more reason she refuses having sex with husby cheesy.she has a guy outside wey dey give am on a daily basis and after each lashing she is tired so she no need to get am from her husby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Drosonogasta(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
No be continuous servicing be maintenance again?
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Drosonogasta(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
No be continuous servicing be maintenance?
Kponyo while ur alive baby. Life is to be enjoyed while stock last grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by rosy1992(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2020
Marriage is more than sex. A man who wants to get his wife yearning for sexual activities all the time, must learn to understand her, keep her lively, be cordial and romantic to her. Most important, always assist with the chores at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2020
lefulefu:
and thats the more reason she refuses having sex with husby cheesy.she has a guy outside wey dey give am on a daily basis and after each lashing she is tired so she no need to get am from her husby cheesy
ur view though. Some cheat out of revenge. D same way men sex starve dia wife too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
ur view though. Some cheat out of revenge. D same way men sex starve dia wife too
yea true.some guys give their side chicks more satisfying sex than their wives.In short most side chicks are even enjoying the relationship more than the woman who is married

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Oluromantic: 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
adontcare:
That's not the answer. Everyone goes through stress one way or the other.

Women have low level of testosterone and high level of estrogen when compared to men. That's all
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2020
Oluromantic:

That's not the answer. Everyone goes through stress one way or the other.

Women have low level of testosterone and high level of estrogen when compared to men. That's all
but some women sex drive na craze o, only they get sensible when they mature and are tired of same dick, they want something different. May be bigger or with a famous person.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Oluromantic: 11:51pm On May 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
wives are not prostitutes, they should be respected, even a man is not always in the mood for sex, however, a just woman knows she's suppose to satisfy her husband but if she's not ready, she should be left alone.....
......left alone while the sexual energy is expended on a side chick out there
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2020
rosy1992:
Marriage is more than sex. A man who wants to get his wife yearning for sexual activities all the time, must learn to understand her, keep her lively, be cordial and romantic to her. Most important, always assist with the chores at home.
there was a lady friend who was a career woman, we fvck every night, she is a single parent and works very hard, I think the type of sex she likes was very early in the morning, two dose. She loves that, at night she wants to sleep but most men want sex before bed but early in the morning they don't want to get tired during work hours and that time is the best for women, most women confess early morning 5am sex gives them energy and makes their day fulfilled. while men say late night sex makes them refreshed the next day. so whose rule should we follow.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On May 22, 2020
adontcare:
do what immediately? Really? Like d woman na iron wey no dey tire abi? Plus some men are just annoying, they can't assist with chores at least only that day self fit put the woman in d mood. Nothing makes a woman Hot than seeing her husband assisting with house work such as bathing d kids, while wify is cooking, or gisting in d kitchen while cooking. Or deliberate opening of Maggi sef na turn on. A man will sit and be watching TV from morning till night, he get his breakfast,lunch dinner without lifting a finger. While d woman will be running from one end to another to satisfy the whole house hold. And at night, he want to do just like that. Na wow. D sex sef go dey boring if the wife agree to do
do this one for a nigerian woman and she will start making fun of her husband to her friends about how jobless her hsuband is that he would be helping her in the kitchen and doing stuff

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 5:16am On May 22, 2020
zexy2030:

there was a lady friend who was a career woman, we fvck every night, she is a single parent and works very hard, I think the type of sex she likes was very early in the morning, two dose. She loves that, at night she wants to sleep but most men want sex before bed but early in the morning they don't want to get tired during work hours and that time is the best for women, most women confess early morning 5am sex gives them energy and makes their day fulfilled. while men say late night sex makes them refreshed the next day. so whose rule should we follow.
...pls go n Marry
U av over do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Do You Remember Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.