Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) (4217 Views)

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter / Is This Every Girl's Dream? (photos) / Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 22, 2020
Nahh... I'm not going to say much. Just let the pictures speak grin

Love... A Non feminist Pro-feminists

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 22, 2020
Sis put down the crown to get a free meal grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 22, 2020
They don't want to cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by chatinent: 7:32am On May 22, 2020
Every little update in the social world, sex must find a way to creep in. The caption is enough to advise you not to zoom the images. SayNoToRubbish.
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 22, 2020
This is without argument.
A Nigerian man is FARRR, FARRRRRR more sought after by foreign women than a Nigerian women is by foreign men. Can a fake "feminist" stand up and educate the class... If Nigerian men are so much scum, why is this the case? Is it that foreign women love being treated like trash and foreign men absolutely hate having a perfect angel that Nigerian women are
Challenge to all FAKE FEMINISTS: GET RID OF ALL YOUR BENEFITS OF PATRIARCHY AND SEE IF A NEW BRAND OF NIGERIAN MEN DONT EMERGE

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2020
This guy just made my day. I always say this: Men, Know your worth.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by IceLip: 7:36am On May 22, 2020
Nigerian Feminist Wet Dream indeed

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2020
To have a man treat you like a queen you must compose yourself like a queen.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2020
End of thread cheesy cool
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2020
chatinent:
Every little update in the social world, sex must find a way to creep in. The caption is enough to advise you not to zoom the images. SayNoToRubbish.
NoToRubbish
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by johnkey: 7:53am On May 22, 2020
I'm compiling my groom-price list as we speak #equality

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 22, 2020
johnkey:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 22, 2020
Blackaxe16 egede men dey involve for sociopolitical issues too?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Premiumwriter: 8:06am On May 22, 2020
johnkey:
the thing tire me o.

Imagine paying bride price and they will still claim equality

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2020
lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Why don't nairaland fake "FEMINISTS" ever engage on threads like this? Oh because logic abounds right? They prefer to create their deluded threads about when your man doesn't give you money and call all there aimless fellow hens to start clucking and Stanning their logic-less arguments
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Xclusiveme: 11:34am On May 22, 2020
I know my worth. I'm financially okay. So if i approach a woman and she gives me that you're not my type look, I'll kuku tell her you're not my type anyways. Lol e go hurt her feelings. Men need to learn how to turn down ladies too. But no, their love for pvssy has blinded them

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by jawalis(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2020
Why making a topic out of this obviously trashed issue. It’s been argued here on NL sometimes ago and a conclusion was reached that Nigerian Men out there are Medals to be won by other women. Talk about brilliancy: A Nigeria man will top the list, Creativity: Nigeria man will have a say. Hardworking: Nigeria men aren’t left out etc So why do we still need to argue it again.
I have a friend in Cyprus, we do video call and FaceTime at least ones in a week. He emphatically told me that white women drool over Ngerian (men) either rich or average cos they see Nigerian as threat to their and so they visualize a hidden potential in Nigeria men.
An average Nigeria man will dominate his woman and will never condone rubbish unlike the white men who will in the name of been romantic tolerate shit. My friend told me he eats and drink free cos their ladies bring him food at least twice daily. Are you talking about dress sense? A Nigerian knows well how to combine his colors and press his shirt neatly. The debate is necessary. Linda Ikeji was a very known feminist and she mentor 55% of these silly feminist here... she’s rich, tall, fairy and beautiful, and so she believes she has it all but do I need to remind anyone that she subjected herself to a the instruction of a hard d!ck lastly. But our so called feminist here are feminist because they do not have a man who can satisfy and carry their financial burden.
Enough of this shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Clasicman: 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
Re: A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) by Nobody: 3:09am On May 23, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I know my worth. I'm financially okay. So if i approach a woman and she gives me that you're not my type look, I'll kuku tell her you're not my type anyways. Lol e go hurt her feelings. Men need to learn how to turn down ladies too. But no, their love for pvssy has blinded them
Financially ok? Only if you agree to be their bank accounts and wallets!!! Other wise you are just a brokeass scum grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - / When Your Short Girlfriend Grows Older Into A Short Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.