Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,655 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 (11942 Views)

Explosion: Ogun Extends Ban To Cooling Gas / Ogun Extends Covid-19 Lockdown A Third Time / Ogun Extends Lockdown By One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by stonemind(f): 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
E pain am!!! your papa

Look I pity you.. You think say me n ur lazy father dey same level? I don't blame you at all I only blame ur hoe mother that stole someone's sp*rm and gave birth to a d!ck head you.. Thunder strike you dead...!diot
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by surgical: 1:33pm On May 23, 2020
Higgies:
This Dapo Abiodun of a thing. What does he even think he is.

Obviously he just wanted to be governor because he felt he's rich enough and that's what's next for him.

Just clueless and incompetent of a person.

Imagine after taking donkey years to appoint his co - callous and ineptitudes to offices.
Ogun is the only state in Nigeria without commissioner for information.

Mr man you have done us no good. Lockdown is no longer popular. Moreover it makes no difference.

The worst governor in our history.

I didn't vote for you and I am glad I didn't. Even those who voted you are regretting it now.
APC have poor performing governors,maybe because of how they got to the position

1 Like

Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by Aystarz: 2:30pm On May 23, 2020
electhnd:
I just pray other governors won't copy this style ..... God help the poor masses

Audio lockdown. Ogun residents I know are not heeding to any yeye restriction guidelines; they are off every day, doing their businesses and carrying on with life.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2020
Talk shyt like a preacher.xd
stonemind:

Look I pity you.. You think say me n ur lazy father dey same level? I don't blame you at all I only blame ur hoe mother that stole someone's sp*rm and gave birth to a d!ck head you.. Thunder strike you dead...!diot
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by fireback: 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
photon3106:

Ride on Mr Governor..., we pray that you never run out of '1 week extensions' grin
lol...
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by Rido1(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
Useless Governor.
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by kayusely70(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
The result of disobedience
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by ONIMARINE(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
ignis:
I hope other insensible Governors won't copy this dullard.
It may be that the virus do not visit the state those days nah grin
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by mondi2: 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
No wahala, just try to distribute palliative to people in Ogun state.
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2020
matex97:
He is carrying out projects that should be associated with local government councils and posting the pictures on all his socia media pages. He hasn't started any gigantic project at all. He kickstarted a misplaced priority project i.e Ijebu ode-Epe road (a federal road) when critical roads in Ado odo ota LG and Ipokia LG are lying in deplorable state.

That road is done under dangote influence i believe
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by spiralwedge(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2020
yesloaded:

Still lockdown ain't gonna stop the spread. Lagos is not onock down as we speak

Lagos is not on lockdown, exactly why Ogun needs to be on partial lockdown. I'm sure you know the numbers are very very high in Lagos everyday.

Ogun does not have quarter of the resource and capacity required, hence the need to tread carefully. For me, the Gov is able to strike a balance and the result is obvious he's doing the right thing.
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by yesloaded: 6:53am On May 24, 2020
spiralwedge:

Lagos is not on lockdown, exactly why Ogun needs to be on partial lockdown. I'm sure you know the numbers are very very high in Lagos everyday.

Ogun does not have quarter of the resource and capacity required, hence the need to tread carefully. For me, the Gov is able to strike a balance and the result is obvious he's doing the right thing.
He's not doing any right thing with the lock down. You think Lagos State is foolish to have opened? You think Ogun state is wiser than America? Ogun recorded another 23 cases as at yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by obinoral1179(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2020
matex97:
He is carrying out projects that should be associated with local government councils and posting the pictures on all his socia media pages. He hasn't started any gigantic project at all. He kickstarted a misplaced priority project i.e Ijebu ode-Epe road (a federal road) when critical roads in Ado odo ota LG and Ipokia LG are lying in deplorable state.
I had high hopes for him but immediately he won and started doing visitation to all and sundry I knew he was doom fail..... SIA saw what we couldn't see then.. Audio governor
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by austin4real(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
obinoral1179:
I had high hopes for him but immediately he won and started doing visitation to all and sundry I knew he was doom fail..... SIA saw what we couldn't see then.. Audio governor
You couldn’t have said it better... When I knew Ogun state was in big trouble was when the Egbon started scrapping the road from abeokuta to interchange, like who does that? What was the motive? Other major intra city roads are crying for help, and he is here scrapping road... Ogun state is in Gods hands right now.
Re: Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 by obinoral1179(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2020
austin4real:

You couldn’t have said it better... When I knew Ogun state was in big trouble was when the Egbon started scrapping the road from abeokuta to interchange, like who does that? What was the motive? Other major intra city roads are crying for help, and he is here scrapping road... Ogun state is in Gods hands right now.
yesterday I was around lafenwa, ayetoro and itele road and I was like if only Ogun state government can just tap into the industry of building good roads and also building housing estate to accommodate people running from the noise and chaos of Lagos. They Ogun will be the Envy of others but Egbon as you called him, is just catching cruise.... Many intra states road are bad especially ado do area..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Governors Slowing Down Take-Off Of State Police - FG / One Year After: Tinubu Building A Safer, Stronger, Prosperous Nigeria — Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.