Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death (11935 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 9:20am On May 07, 2021
Ogun Governor Dapo Abiodun has commiserated with General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, over the death of his son, Dare Adeboye.

Dare, 42, the third child of Adeboye, was reported to have died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.

The deceased, who was Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35, was said to have ministered the previous day and had returned home to sleep from which he passed on.

The Governor, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Kunle Somorin, on Thursday, expressed shock over the death of the young, vibrant and spirit-filled pastor, who according to him, was a role model not only to the youth in the RCCG, but in the country.

Abiodun, who paid a condolence visit on the respected cleric, described Dare’s death as heart- wrenching and shocking, saying he was one of the people who had followed the spiritual trajectory of the young pastor in the vineyard of God.

While expressing his condolences to Adeboye, Abiodun equally commiserated with the entire RCCG family.

He urged Pastor Adeboye to take solace in the fact that Dare served and died in the service of God, noting his footprints in the church will forever remain indelible.

Abiodun also prayed that God gives the Adeboye Family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss and strengthen the church, in this time of God’s trial.
https://thenationonlineng.net/abiodun-commiserates-with-adeboye-over-sons-death/

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by fasinut: 9:26am On May 07, 2021
it's so painful...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On May 07, 2021
What a sad news.

From all of us @[/b] : May Pastor Dare's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace with the Lord.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

[b]One day, we all gonna die!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Dotunking01: 9:27am On May 07, 2021
There is joy in the death of a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by brosom(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2021
This world � is not our home, we re just passing through.

I be this, I be that, na 6fit at the � end.

What what matters is the way u lived while u re on.

May God grant the family of pst adebayo the fortitude.

R.i.p Son
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by bsalawu: 9:28am On May 07, 2021
Painful is an understatement! Rest In Peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2021
May the soul of the faithful departed Rest In Peace.. Amen�

The gods has spoken

Thank you
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Bola146(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry Unquestionable God!!! The Lord is your strength my Daddy and Mummy Adeboye cry cry cry Pastor Dare has gone to be with the Lord, God knows better than we do. It is well with us all.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by kolnel: 9:28am On May 07, 2021
May God console him.

A lot of the deaths in Africa can be avoided,
we should build more hospitals
people should take their health seriously, humans just don't die.
With my years of experience as a nurse in the states, I'm yet to find a death, without a probable cause.

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by zoedew: 9:28am On May 07, 2021
The Lord is The God of All Comfort!
Isaiah 57:1

“The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart:
and merciful men are taken away, none considering
that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.”

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On May 07, 2021
post=101457334:
What a sad news.

From all of us @[/b] : May Dare's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace with the Lord.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

[b]One day, we all gonna die!
yinmu! Like sey una pass three for the so called
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by slawormiir: 9:29am On May 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace
We were born to die and death is only the beginning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by heartbraker(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2021
R.i.p man...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Judolisco(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2021
Rom 14:8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. RIP MAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kaybee14(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2021
May God rest his soul and comfort the family he left behind.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2021
RIP
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Thegoodtravels: 9:31am On May 07, 2021
At The Good Travels and Tours Limited, we express our deepest condolences to the Adeboyes at this trying period.
May God grant his soul an eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:32am On May 07, 2021
It is well
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Andyvilly: 9:34am On May 07, 2021
The calling of the saints, rip.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Hemanwel(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2021
Ogun State has a governor?? I didn't know o! If not for the death of Adeboye's son and his message of commiseration, I wouldn't have known.

BTW:

Mr governor, please we need to feel your administration at Alagbole-Akute road. The road, starting from the bridge inwards Alagbole, is in a dilapidated condition.
Your campaign for governorship was based on continuing from where your predecessor stopped. SIA has built the bridge; help us continue with the road.

God bless you, sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2021
My prayers are with Adeboye's family & RCCG. May God console them all

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by foeedaba: 9:39am On May 07, 2021
If village people were able to succeed in locating a member of Adeboye family, what hope does the members of RCCG have in their fight against their village people that's trying to locate them.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by juman(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2021
Sorry o.

Condolence to the family.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by NnadyAutos: 9:45am On May 07, 2021
Pa, Adeboye, our Father in the Lord, may God give you the spirit of comfort in this trying moment of your life. It is well .

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by brainbankerzzz: 9:53am On May 07, 2021
R.I.P

Graphics
Website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
Mobile App
SEO (Rank your website on search engine)
Social Media advert Online marketing
Build a form for data entry Extract or analyse data
All the above to do it by yourself , I will you
Produce your on music at home and Edith Video
Also need a cheap website or official email address check signature for WhatsApp
Re: Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death by teniolav: 10:11am On May 07, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia / Fire Kills Family Of 6 In Port-Harcourt / Amnesty For Treasury Looters Bill Will Legitimise Corruption – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.