Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him (797 Views)

Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by specnims(m): 4:16am On May 23, 2020
Gracie X: Author

[/b]How having a polyamorous marriage keeps things new and lively.[b]

I vividly remember the first time I felt it. My husband and I were in the backyard laying in the sun and sipping drinks while he described the previous evening. As he talked, his face looked brighter, his eyes clearer.

In a flash of déjà vu, I remembered that same vibrant and enraptured look from 25 years earlier when we first met.

It was a sudden reemergence of his vitality that I hadn’t fully seen in our domestic nest for many years. But now, in his detailed (and scintillating) descriptions, the fire in his eyes was burning yet again.

“Baby,” I told him genuinely, “I’m so happy for you!”

He just had sex — with another woman — and yes, I was stoked for him.

There’s actually a word for the joyful feeling that a polyamorous person has when his or her lover or spouse walks through the door after spending the afternoon making love to his or her new girlfriend or boyfriend: compersion.

“Compersion” is such a novel concept that you won’t even find the word in the dictionary (unless you look in the Urban Dictionary).

Feeling all warm and gooey because your spouse had a great time banging someone else isn’t something we’re socialized to feel.

We can be thrilled for our partner if they get a raise or promotion or receive some kind of unexpected windfall, but why can’t we be happy for our partners who find joy in bed with someone else?

Continue Reading;

https://afrohits.com.ng/my-husband-dates-other-women-and-im-truly-happy-for-him/
Re: My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by Aboks(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by Healthyway15: 4:49am On May 23, 2020
Are you deeply happy??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by specnims(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2020
Never be deeply happy
Healthyway15:
Are you deeply happy??
Re: My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by bigiyaro(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2020
Living in denial won't solve any problem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2020
Click which link?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Heavy Long Di.k On Instagram [watch Video] / Hot Girl Show How She Twerks And Gets His Mans Di.k Erect [watch Video ] / Meet The Only Man That Have Penis On His Hand After He Lost The Former Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.