Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,985 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. (2233 Views)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / Women Will Rather Share An Alpha Than Date a Faithful Beta Male [PHOTO] / Imo Vs Anambra Ladies..which Make Better Wives And Mothers (provide Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 12:24pm On May 23, 2020
This is a true life story
Please pardon my English learn from my story. After my waec, I venture into business grow my finance in preparation for me to get to a university I build the business to a point that my net profit was in six digits,along the line I had a setback things became so bad I went to the village to stay, one fateful day my childhood friend who I happen to love so much start chatting with me online after 1 months she came to the village to visit me and that was how I was able to relocate with her to the southern part of Nigeria.
I didn't stay with her in the same house rather make her arrange a place for me with one of a guy she she knows before but from time to time I will be going to her house. when I get to our house the house was so untidy clothes were flying everywhere very comfortable apartment but everywhere was scattered.After she went out, I collect all the clothes both the clean and unclean,even her panties. I washed them till nightfall( she has up to a thousand pieces), Next day,I dust the house the TV and sound system I mop the floor clean the toilet I practically turn a house to a brand new, also iron those dresses, when she return she couldn't recognise the house again.

This actions and many more makes her fall so madly in love with me. Both her friends and neighbours were very happy with me say that she is very lucky to have a guy like me,that night she make love to me in the way I will never forget, she cook for me and then in the morning she gave me some money so that should be able to start looking for a job.

After some days I return back to visit her, again the house well untidy I have to clean it up again when she return back I told her the reason why I'm doing this for her is because one I deeply love you 2 as a matured girl and beautiful as you are you have to live in a very clean environment. Life goes on smoothly when the job was not forthcoming my girls start insulting me, every little thing get her angry.

one day she drop the bomb,make me to understand that she value money than having a man that cares. she demeaning my cares for her she couldn't even allow me to touch her again telling me I can only have sex with her if I start bringing money to the house, when I was cleaning the house cooking for her sometimes I was also going out looking for a job and also look out for some businesses but since there are was no results yet ,anything I do for her means nothing, to be sincere sometimes at night I'll be crying begging God to have mercy on me and give me a job or business to do.
After 3 months a man I help before get me a car so that I can be able to use it 4 taxi .I brought the car home me and my girl we went out and celebrate it. I put all my effort to work I start making money in one month I was able to save 200k without her knowledge but then I start becoming a boss in the house due to her nagging attitude she killed my love for her I was only there but my soul was far far away I turned her into a sex mate

one day she asked me if I still love her I told her love is caring sharing and understanding, love is mutual concept that when I needed her to understand my situation and care for me she wasn't there for me that I will continue to be with her in a relationship( I recognize the fact that she came for me when no one else did) but I will treat her in her own concept of relationship.
I place her on monthly upkeep but I become so demanding I'm the type that doesn't like dirty environment she has to force herself to make the house clean so that I will not leave her she combined this with her job, there was so much stress for her but I didn't care anymore

I could have still help out if I wanted to but when I remember her words the humane in me was not there.. even when she's not in the mood to make love I have to force her to sex me she couldn't bear it anymore she just have to let me go.Her actions kills my soul after that incident. I now treat woman no matter how classy you are as an object of pleasure.

I learnt some valuable lessons: 1 Love is not enough in a relationship 2 women generally don't like to take up bills 3 don't bully a purpose driven man, he can only endure for a time. 4 be humble when things are not okay with you but always keep your head up one day the sun will shine again. 5 work hard to maintain your self-esteem.
my advice to women 1 never turn a caring man to beast, always mind your word when a man is in a uncomfortable situations no decent man love hangouts
2 money is a means to an end, value virtues, character and principle and
don't listen to too many Friends.
3 Be a bit patience
share an experience which make you change your conception towards relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
angry

Hoes aren't loyal. This is true. Ladies these days have up their fūck game and can rival any player. Back then, guys prided themselves in been polygamous. Girls have rewritten that book.

I have managed to stay out of heart break and betrayal because I have particularly not invested my heart and emotions in relationships. I enter knowing that I am a shareholder in the ladies company. I am not bothered by other share owners. I take my dividends and I am off to the next one.

This method have served well over the years. No One is to be trusted. I gauge everyone regardless of gender based on their actions. Fancy words don't push me. Even my shadow leaves me when my circumstance changes. I embrace the good and forget the bad. No body holier pass.

I don't let a ladies fidelity affect my relationship with her. If we are going to dance, I am getting my rubber, it's that simple.

Even the Bible, advises your guard your heart, because out of it flows the issues of life. So why do I enter a relationship when my heart is not guarded?

4 Likes

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
It's rather a regrettable experience, you found yourself at the hands of a your lady. But have you ever looked at the matter differently. Can a man really enjoy the pleasures of a woman, a relationship, a family or standing in the society with a empty pocket?

The concept of a relationship has evolved. I have had my share of relationships and I can attest to the fact that money answers all things. As a father, I don't want my daughter in a relationship with a pauper.

On the other hand, it can be a time of despair and difficulty, when found financially challenged. It's a time of uncertainty, but it's also a time a man is supposed to fight to take his place in the society. Man by virtue of the size of their pockets earn respect.

The moral of all these yarn: guys hustle make your slippers no first you chop.

4 Likes

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 12:39pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:
It's rather a regrettable experience, you found yourself at the hands of a your lady. But have you ever looked at the matter differently. Can a man really enjoy the pleasures of a woman, a relationship, a family or standing in the society with a empty pocket?

The concept of a relationship has evolved. I have had my share of relationships and I can attest to the fact that money answers all things. As a father, I don't want my daughter in a relationship with a pauper.
. I wasn't happy that I was broke, I just needed her to be a bit more tolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by luvyaself95(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

Are you born with Silver Spoon.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by luvyaself95(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2020
You first Bleep up but You later Clean up shit. You did a good deed. As for the advise you give to ladies you think they like advise.

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by varnaija(f): 1:06pm On May 23, 2020
The fact that every man you meet will want to Bleep you. And men as they feel satisfied with you overall when they Bleep, so they can japa anytime.

Growing up I thought one just meets his Mr right straight away and get married. Sad reality, bunch of hungry, pussy deprived men will continue to disturb with nothing tangible to add to your life
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
luvyaself95:

Are you born with Silver Spoon.

Yes, absolutely.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
Bossonboard:
. I wasn't happy that I was broke, I just needed her to be a bit more tolerant.

Yeah, but did you ever have a heart to heart talk with her? I had a relationship previously, the lady had certain issues that if we talked things over coupled with compromise and patience, we could have made it work. But I didn't have that maturity.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 1:53pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

Yeah, but did you ever have a heart to heart talk with her? I had a relationship previously, the lady had certain issues that if we talked things over coupled with compromise and patience, we could have made it work. But I didn't have that maturity.
. She was my first love, naturally wouldn't I do anything to make it work? I talk to her, plead with her to even give me a piece of time she didn't bug. All she wanted was ability for me to pay bills. She even compare me to her exs I was in an unfortunate situation.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
varnaija:
The fact that every man you meet will want to Bleep you. And men as they feel satisfied with you overall when they Bleep, so they can japa anytime.

Growing up I thought one just meets his Mr right straight away and get married. Sad reality, bunch of hungry, pussy deprived men will continue to disturb with nothing tangible to add to your life
. Men will continue to be men. How do you appears to them? No decent man joke with a highly intelligent and articulated lady. I guess you improve your self and watch real men adore you
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
Bossonboard:
. She was my first love, naturally wouldn't I do anything to make it work? I talk to her, plead with her to even give me a piece of time she didn't bug. All she wanted was ability for me to pay bills. She even compare me to her exs I was in an unfortunate situation.

I get it now. Well her loss.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 2:16pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

I get it now. Well her loss.
. No it actually my loses. I have the money, at least I can take care of things, I have the class, also very tidy but I have no regards for anything call relationship. I lack empathy, I treat women as property, object of pleasure.sadly I am the only son. Marriage is out of the equation, family will never accept any child out of wedlock. Recently I travel to South Africa, met this African American, we get along so well but the beast in me couldn't allow me to love her. Slap her on a simple offense, she choose to walk without calling a cop. I am so sweet and caring to anyone be it woman or man but the moment we enter into relationship, the animal in me rest his head.

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by luvyaself95(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

Yes, absolutely.
No wonder you run mouth like tap water i gat no words to say again. You can't understand the pain and struggle of not born with silver spoon.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 3:26pm On May 23, 2020
Bossonboard:
This is a true life story
Please pardon my English learn from my story. After my waec, I venture into business grow my finance in preparation for me to get to a university I build the business to a point that my net profit was in six digits,along the line I had a setback things became so bad I went to the village to stay, one fateful day my childhood friend who I happen to love so much start chatting with me online after 1 months she came to the village to visit me and that was how I was able to relocate with her to the southern part of Nigeria.
I didn't stay with her in the same house rather make her arrange a place for me with one of a guy she she knows before but from time to time I will be going to her house. when I get to our house the house was so untidy clothes were flying everywhere very comfortable apartment but everywhere was scattered.After she went out, I collect all the clothes both the clean and unclean,even her panties. I washed them till nightfall( she has up to a thousand pieces), Next day,I dust the house the TV and sound system I mop the floor clean the toilet I practically turn a house to a brand new, also iron those dresses, when she return she couldn't recognise the house again.

This actions and many more makes her fall so madly in love with me. Both her friends and neighbours were very happy with me say that she is very lucky to have a guy like me,that night she make love to me in the way I will never forget, she cook for me and then in the morning she gave me some money so that should be able to start looking for a job.

After some days I return back to visit her, again the house well untidy I have to clean it up again when she return back I told her the reason why I'm doing this for her is because one I deeply love you 2 as a matured girl and beautiful as you are you have to live in a very clean environment. Life goes on smoothly when the job was not forthcoming my girls start insulting me, every little thing get her angry.

one day she drop the bomb,make me to understand that she value money than having a man that cares. she demeaning my cares for her she couldn't even allow me to touch her again telling me I can only have sex with her if I start bringing money to the house, when I was cleaning the house cooking for her sometimes I was also going out looking for a job and also look out for some businesses but since there are was no results yet ,anything I do for her means nothing, to be sincere sometimes at night I'll be crying begging God to have mercy on me and give me a job or business to do.
After 3 months a man I help before get me a car so that I can be able to use it 4 taxi .I brought the car home me and my girl we went out and celebrate it. I put all my effort to work I start making money in one month I was able to save 200k without her knowledge but then I start becoming a boss in the house due to her nagging attitude she killed my love for her I was only there but my soul was far far away I turned her into a sex mate

one day she asked me if I still love her I told her love is caring sharing and understanding, love is mutual concept that when I needed her to understand my situation and care for me she wasn't there for me that I will continue to be with her in a relationship( I recognize the fact that she came for me when no one else did) but I will treat her in her own concept of relationship.
I place her on monthly upkeep but I become so demanding I'm the type that doesn't like dirty environment she has to force herself to make the house clean so that I will not leave her she combined this with her job, there was so much stress for her but I didn't care anymore

I could have still help out if I wanted to but when I remember her words the humane in me was not there.. even when she's not in the mood to make love I have to force her to sex me she couldn't bear it anymore she just have to let me go.Her actions kills my soul after that incident. I now treat woman no matter how classy you are as an object of pleasure.

I learnt some valuable lessons: 1 Love is not enough in a relationship 2 women generally don't like to take up bills 3 don't bully a purpose driven man, he can only endure for a time. 4 be humble when things are not okay with you but always keep your head up one day the sun will shine again. 5 work hard to maintain your self-esteem.
my advice to women 1 never turn a caring man to beast, always mind your word when a man is in a uncomfortable situations no decent man love hangouts
2 money is a means to an end, value virtues, character and principle and
don't listen to too many Friends.
3 Be a bit patience
share an experience which make you change your conception towards relationship.
She is now a baby mama to a man with two wives.

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
luvyaself95:

No wonder you run mouth like tap water i gat no words to say again.
You can't understand the pain and struggle of not born with silver spoon.

My guy......must you publish your frustrations here? If I was born with a silver spoon, carry gun enter rich man house, go rob.

Between, I stated a fact. Money whether or not you like it, answers all things.

Go hustle and stop hating
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 3:42pm On May 23, 2020
Bossonboard:
. No it actually my loses. I have the money, at least I can take care of things, I have the class, also very tidy but I have no regards for anything call relationship. I lack empathy, I treat women as property, object of pleasure.sadly I am the only son. Marriage is out of the equation, family will never accept any child out of wedlock. Recently I travel to South Africa, met this African American, we get along so well but the beast in me couldn't allow me to love her. Slap her on a simple offense, she choose to walk without calling a cop. I am so sweet and caring to anyone be it woman or man but the moment we enter into relationship, the animal in me rest his head.

Bro, I am sorry to hear this. I am an only son too. But there are choices you can be make. Bro, through it all, stop calling yourself a beast. You can find love, maybe the way, you see things might be the problem. Maybe you are transferring your anger on other women. Can you stop that. I prefer to be angry with the right person for the right reasons at the right time. It's a better rationale. Can you do that, bro? Women, I am sorry to say, are built these days like trophies. The shiny they are, the costly they become. Men have to work their way up with sweat and grit for acceptance and recognition. But, still I believe they should be treated with civility if love can't be served.

Years back, men then complained that politicians have turned hard working women to women of easy virtue. These days girls believe that money is the aim, and their body is the office to that goal.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by paulolee(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2020
caught bea cheating on me with my friend a week after she confessed that she once slept wit my elder bro..hoes cnt neva b loyal
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by luvyaself95(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

My guy......must you publish your frustrations here? If I was born with a silver spoon, carry gun enter rich man house, go rob.

Between, I stated a fact. Money whether or not you like it, answers all things.

Go hustle and stop hating
Maybe you're the one that is frustrated cos am not.
And mind you, you are worst in giving advice no wonder Nigeria have been going backward because people like you are the adviser.
Imagine i should go and rob.
I hustle and roll Okay.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Dobson43: 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
luvyaself95:

Maybe you're the one that is frustrated cos am not.
And mind you, you are worst in giving advice no wonder Nigeria have been going backward because people like you are the adviser.
Imagine i should go and rob.
I hustle and roll Okay.

luvyaself95:

No wonder you run mouth like tap water i gat no words to say again.
You can't understand the pain and struggle of not born with silver spoon.

You see how your brain jumps from one topic to another irrationally like a person devoid of logical thinking. What a confused person you have become. You brought the topic of my been born with a silver spoon. Next you expressed your bitterness. I wasn't speaking to you and yet you jumped into my mentions. Go and deal with the fact that I am born with a silver spoon. Go argue with your broke dad. That's your problem. About equating me with the problems of Nigeria, that symptomatic of guys who can never take responsibility for their station, always blaming someone for their problems
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Paxie55: 6:07pm On May 23, 2020
Men: we are polygamous in nature people. We can cheat and do what we want cos we are in a patriarchy society. Women are too emotional, weaker vessels.

Same men: one of my girlfriends cheated on me, Now, I cannot walk cry I'm in pains, I cannot handle this. This hoes ain't loyal.

But y'all scums forgot that when you are cheating, you are indirectly doing it with another man's girl or are you men cheating with your fellow men? The women that were cheating on You, weren't they cheating with your fellow men? If a sister cheats on you, she's helping the patriarchy society cos y'all needed girls to cheat with.

Stop whinning cos patriarchy society allows y'all to cheat. Only that you are cheating with your fellow negro girl, and that's what makes it all interesting to watch.

After all, one of the bro code is to keep the patriarchy society alive. grin
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by fattprince(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2020
Paxie55:
Men: we are polygamous in nature people. We can cheat and do what we want cos we are in a patriarchy society. Women are too emotional, weaker vessels.

Same men: one of my girlfriends cheated on me, Now, I cannot walk cry I'm in pains, I cannot handle this. This hoes ain't loyal.

But y'all scums forgot that when you are cheating, you are indirectly doing it with another man's girl or are you men cheating with your fellow men? The women that were cheating on You, weren't they cheating with your fellow men? If a sister cheats on you, she's helping the patriarchy society cos y'all needed girls to cheat with.

Stop whinning cos patriarchy society allows y'all to cheat. Only that you are cheating with your fellow negro girl, and that's what makes it all interesting to watch.

Please sir, can you help me with a job. All I've got is SSCE cert. I can do anything sir.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by themaestro08(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
varnaija:

Growing up I thought one just meets his Mr right straight away and get married. Sad reality, bunch of hungry, pussy deprived men will continue to disturb [/b]with nothing tangible to add to your life[b]

You just perfectly describe the bitches we see these days.

Its a two way street girl.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 7:55pm On May 23, 2020
paulolee:
caught bea cheating on me with my friend a week after she confessed that she once slept wit my elder bro..hoes cnt neva b loyal
. Bros your story get as ebi. If not old age and kids nothing will make me near marriage
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
Paxie55:

. Don't derailed the thread. Do you lots even value guys that are loyal? You call them name, it is only those that pay bills that earn your respect
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 8:01pm On May 23, 2020
Dobson43:

Bro, I am sorry to hear this. I am an only son too. But there are choices you can be make. Bro, through it all, stop calling yourself a beast. You can find love, maybe the way, you see things might be the problem. Maybe you are transferring your anger on other women. Can you stop that. I prefer to be angry with the right person for the right reasons at the right time. It's a better rationale. Can you do that, bro? Women, I am sorry to say, are built these days like trophies. The shiny they are, the costly they become. Men have to work their way up with sweat and grit for acceptance and recognition. But, still I believe they should be treated with civility if love can't be served.

Years back, men then complained that politicians have turned hard working women to women of easy virtue. These days girls believe that money is the aim, and their body is the office to that goal.
. I don't disrespect women,I treat them nicely because at the end of the day,I enjoyed their company, but it ends there. I don't want to be blackmail into something that is not visible.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Angelacruz: 8:04pm On May 23, 2020
Dats bad
Bossonboard:
She is now a baby mama to a man with two wives.
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 8:08pm On May 23, 2020
Angelacruz:
Dats bad
. Isn't it wonderful, she prefers money to human dignity, I was ready to give her everything. I always believed that a man worth his salt if he can pay bills, but a little bit of patience was what I ever ask for. It long time ago I have grow pass it but the experience forever change me
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by MedicH: 8:13pm On May 23, 2020
you're a very good guy. i swear i no fit do like you have done. i'm happy you learnt some lessons truly and i have learnt from your experience too added to the things i know from absolutely giving zero fvck and investing zero money and zero emotions in my relationships. Pls how is life treating you now and where are you based? i like your story
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Angelacruz: 8:14pm On May 23, 2020
Pele...move on
Bossonboard:
. Isn't it wonderful, she prefers money to human dignity, I was ready to give her everything. I always believed that a man worth his salt if he can pay bills, but a little bit of patience was what I ever ask for. It long time ago I have grow pass it but the experience forever change me
Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 8:17pm On May 23, 2020
MedicH:
you're a very good guy. i swear i no fit do like you have done. i'm happy you learnt some lessons truly and i have learnt from your experience too added to the things i know from absolutely giving zero fvck and investing zero money and zero emotions in my relationships. Pls how is life treating you now and where are you based? i like your story
. Baba God bless my hustle,my generation can't never taste lack. I stay in my house at FCT. I don't like Yankee wahala but I think of relocating to Canada .

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. by Bossonboard: 8:18pm On May 23, 2020
Angelacruz:
Pele...move on
. I didn't write the story for self pity. Need guys and women to learn from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Expecting My Second Child Moments From Now / Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself / 10 Things SIMPS DOES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.