Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? (849 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Lifebender(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2020
What is the most interesting topic you ever followed on nairaland?
For me it is"Seven reasons why you should never get married by killjoy.It was created in 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1978856/seven-reasons-why-should-never

You can as well share yours so we can go through it.
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Naija246: 1:34pm On May 23, 2020
op thanks for linking the thread cheesy
I'm gonna grab some drinks and read it now!
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Saintbusco1(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2020
Lifebender:
For me it is"Seven reasons why you should never get married by killjoy.It was created in 2014.

after enjoying the seven reasons not to get married, were you convinced to stay single for life?
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Teeboy15(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2020
So many. I'll post when I remember
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Tyrant28: 1:50pm On May 23, 2020
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by DaInferno(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
share your experience with weird people... it took me 4 days to read all 35 pages of that thread, after that I love following ant threads about Facts
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Lifebender(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2020
Saintbusco1:
after enjoying the seven reasons not to get married, were you convinced to stay single for life?

Chief,still undecided.But it's worth reading
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by paulolee(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
xo many
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2020
Lifebender:

why your life bend like this
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by lilyheaven: 4:48pm On May 23, 2020
My madam and me
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by hunterezi(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2020
A thread where Nairalanders were describing EKO market. Mehn that thread ehn lol
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2020
DaInferno:
share your experience with weird people... it took me 4 days to read all 35 pages of that thread, after that I love following ant threads about Facts

Have you read "Kenya is better than Nigeria with facts"
It made up to 1,000 pages
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by basty: 2:09am On May 24, 2020
FUUNAB: The story of Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:54am On May 24, 2020
PDud -Tips for dating an African American (akata woman) grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:54am On May 24, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
PDud -Tips for dating an African American (akata woman) grin
My nigga!!!!!
This is currently my best thread.
That thread is more interesting than the game of thrones.
Re: What's The Most Interesting Topic You Ever Followed On Nairaland? by Aburada: 4:11am On May 24, 2020
basty:
FUUNAB: The story of Yahoo boy
true life story?
I'm tired of reading fictions

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Understand This, You Should Not Be Here!! / What Did You Miss About Your Ex? / Urgent 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.