Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) (214 Views)

The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation / Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) / *Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) by stiffmeister(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2020
#23rdMay ➡️ #MiraclousDay

���
Happy birthday to one of the people whose birthday i can remember without any reminder. Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny, lovely. Who reminds me alot of mysef, our memories together and how nice one can be. Its another time to celebrate u dear, clown around & have some fun to make this birthday ur best one.

A friend lik u is rare to have. You are priceless, you're not only strong & wise but kind, loving, caring & thoughtful. Count ur age by friends & not years, count ur years by smile & not tears. Wishing you the best of this life, more of God's grace and strenght and wisdom and understanding I pray for you.

Remember today marks the beginning of the manifestation of your dreams... your unfolding heart desires and the woman you have always wanna be. Happy birthday Mimi, keep my cake, have fun and celebrate your day love.

���

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders / Rape: An Alarming Growing Phenomenon. / Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.