Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec (12075 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by kennidiamo: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2011
i blame d training.almost 20 people to a laptop.no projector to xplain d process.even d manual was given until d reg excercise started.the training was poor.also the system am using hangs a lot like 10 times daily.i guess dey used a linux system(ubuntu) cos i tried 2 perform some tricks which didnt work.pls dont blame the corpers.to even capture d fingerr prints of dose hausa women self na wahala
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2011
kennidiamo:

i blame d training.almost 20 people to a laptop.no projector to xplain d process.even d manual was given until d reg excercise started.the training was poor.also the system am using hangs a lot like 10 times daily.i guess dey used a linux system(ubuntu) cos i tried 2 perform [size=15pt]some tricks which didnt work[/size].pls dont blame the corpers.to even capture d fingerr prints of dose hausa women self na wahala

windows tricks grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love the OS it rocks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not the givve me all and i do nothing OS wink wink wink wink

just make sure u read properly the display tabs and navigate well with your mouse u will get to used to it .
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by JUO(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2011
These are graduates who left universities some 2 years or so now. No explanation justifies this shameful development. During my NYSC year, I used my paultry Allawi (far less than the mega pay they earn now) to bag a Diploma in Computer. These guys have no reason to betray the confidence INEC boss reposed in them. It's a shame, no matter how we want to paint it. A very big shame.

E BI LIKE SAY U DEAF THEM SAY THE SYSTEM MEMORY TOO AND THE PROCESSOR HAS NO FAN. MEANING ONES THE PROCESSOR GET HEATED IT MUST GO OFF TO AVOID FRYING THE BOARD
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by profdee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Inec is just laying blames on others. Low battery, poor xportation to venue, non responding scanners, 2kb RAM computers are all corpers fault abi?There are some staff in Inec that has been doing this buisness before some of dis corper were born. For example a friend of mine said some corpers were replaced with indigene of d community on the basis of sharing the stipend. And here he blames corpers. Bulshit.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by sultan003(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
Inec should go to hell.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by seansemi(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2011
INEC should stop putting the blame on corp members, In an exercise that is as important as these, is Inec supposed to make any assumptions? aint they supposed to make sure that the personnel they are deploying are properly trained, tested & efficient? A friend of mine also told me that they posted her to epe, she lives in Magodo, they din't provide anything, NO transport fare, no feeding, no accomodation, NOTHING! how do they now want her to perform optimally? she even said it was an indigene of the community that provided the generator they use in charging the batteries of the computers or whatever they use, its a sorry state!!!!!!! INEC should shamefully accept that they took a lot of things for granted and they were ill prepared for these exercise and stop blaming the poor corpers!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by TeadroTec: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by jamesugo: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2011
INEC is talking Nonsense. CORPERS weren't trained before the exercise.How then do you expect them to give you the best of registration?

CORPERS please keep doing it the way you understand it jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooo.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by 1025: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2011
if jaga jaga said that, i will agree with him because our educational systems have produced nothing but educated illiterates but i wld expect jaga jaga too to accept it if we tell him that he has disappointed us in the same manners his co-rullers have disappointed us since 1999.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by vanitty: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
Oh please who are they fooling undecided
In the generation of facebook, blackberry and the whole shebang, why won't a graduate be able to operate a computer system.
So all graduates are dumb or what, is it not the same graduates that works in the banks, engineers, doctors etc.
The fault entirely is on INEC, unbelievable that they are blaming the Corps.
Their expensive machines were very faulty, I heard of cases where the thumb print scanner won't even work!, they could not log in details. Nothing/Nada/Zilch worked properly.
Bunch of criminals.
Re: Corps Members Disappointed Us – Inec by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
Y jega is shoutin,d time frame 4 training is 2 short.the moral aspect of the training we're nt adequately given.nigeria never make hay when d sun shine but when it set,evrythin is rushrush.jega,ur belle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On Funmi Iyanda’s Annual Change-A-Life TV Show / “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London / Card Reader Fails At Sanwo-Olu's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.