Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Eid Mubarak To All Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (13971 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To Muslims Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by thaoriginator: 6:17am On May 24, 2020
cheesy

Wow shocked

First to comment since after February 19, 2017 cry

I give thanks to almighty Allah for making see today and having me be the ftc

And thanks to the mods that move this to front oatthereby sealing the deal for me as the bona-fide fct today.

Also thanks to the person below me for trying so hard to meet and thereby encourage me to increase speed..
Last but not least to all nairalanders for putting up a very good fight.

God bless all of you..
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by rusep: 6:23am On May 24, 2020
HQuadreal:
Happy "Eid-El-Fitri" to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland, may Allah (SWT) Makes us witness more of it in good health, more wealth and whatever good things we wish ourselves.

Amin...

Thanks Jazakallah khair

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by mynd1(f): 6:26am On May 24, 2020
Barka da sallah to everyone. Allah Ya maimai ta muna. Amin. Happy Eid fitri from this side.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by skills2020: 6:28am On May 24, 2020
Alhamdulilah may Allah spare us into observing more in future but certainly not a Ramadan disrupted by pandemic.

3 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Bsmartt(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2020
kehinde1588:
On this joyous day of Eid-ul-Fitr, I wish you and your family a very happy Eid celebration. May Allah accept all your duas and forgive all your shortcomings. Happy Eid fitir and make sure you stay safe

Aamin

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by olajizz01(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2020
Excelboi:
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim faithful on Nairaland. May we have the cause to celebrate many more in good health and wealth. Amin!
Amin na ya Allah.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by LordShiva97(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2020
Eid-Mubarak to all Nairaland Muslims!

I have to swear by the shahada before I wish my fellow Nairalanders Eid-mubarak? undecided

Seun you're not doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Erhun10z: 6:33am On May 24, 2020
Fellow muslims, let's learn to live our lives like Ramadan so that our hereafter will be like eid.
Eid Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Bsmartt(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. May we witness more of it in good health. Aamin
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by aitanofi(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid il Fitr....... Alhamdulillah.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2020
Salamu Alaikum.

May Allah accept all our act of IBADAH for the sake of him.

May Allah grant us the BARAKA we seek in pleasing him.

May Allah forgive us our sins, big ones, small ones, intentional ones, unintentional ones, the ones we know and the unknown, the secret ones, the open ones, and the ones He knows better than we do.

May Allah strengthen our faith in Him and keep us on His path till the day of KIYAMA.

May Allah grant us peace and tranquility in our families, our neighborhoods, our nation and the world.

May Allah guide us in everything THING we do, for whosoever Allah guides NON can misguide.

May Allah direct our leaders aright and make us obedient followers.

May Allah protect us from the enemies of Islam, whether they are men or they are jinns.

May Allah grant the late MUSLIMS peace in their graves, forgiveness and Al janatu Firdaus.

May Allah grant us all the good of this world and the good of the hereafter and protect us from the torment of the hell fire. AMIN.

This is May PRAYERS as we mark IDIL FITRI.
IDIL MUBARAK.
Salamu Alaikum.

5 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by herkeem: 6:56am On May 24, 2020
To everyone....

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Rashman578(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2020
Barka de Sallah everyone

May we witness many more Fruitful Ramadan in sound health and abundant wealth. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Abusadiq01(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2020
modsfucker:
I wish us all a happy social distancing Eid-ul-Fitr.

u dey mad ba?
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by harqinhola(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2020
Taka allahu waminkum
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Abusadiq01(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2020
donprincebigt:
lala. wetin una go gv us for Eid

how many fasting u do?
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Seventy7kings: 7:04am On May 24, 2020
Taqabal minna wa minkum. Fatymore, where have you been all these days?
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by fatymore(f): 7:05am On May 24, 2020
EID Mubarak Ummah....

May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah and accept all our prayers.

Someone should ask for my account details to send me nkan odun ooooh.... Thanks in advance.

Aku odun, Aseyisamodun Lagbara Olohun

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by fatymore(f): 7:07am On May 24, 2020
Seventy7kings:
Taqabal minna wa minkum.
Fatymore, where have you been all these days?
I was awol during Ramadan....Was kinda of busy and too lazy to post jawe and nothing was getting my interest....

Amin... Aseyisamodun Lagbara Olohun... Olohun Agba adua wa

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by money121(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
From the entire management of ImranRoofing�
We wish all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters around the globe
Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Amieinu123(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
i pray to Allah to forgive us,bless us and our family members.protect us and grant us Aljanna.takabbalallahu minnah wa lakum

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by taibat61(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
What next after Ramadan is usually the question we ask ourselves at the end of the holy month. This question is a rhetorical one. We all have the right answers but many don't bother to give it a thought

In most cases, our attitude and behaviour after Ramadan provide the answers for whoever cares to know about what happens to Muslims after Ramadan.

We hear and obey in Ramadan because there are rewards for obedience, and days after Ramadan, we hear and ignore the message of Allah because we want to 'enjoy' life. This double standard seriously questions our Islam and makes us more like Ramadan Muslims than Godly Muslims.

When we were singing "Maa salamati Yaa Ramadan" (Goodbye O' Ramadan) we tend to mean it like we urgently wanted it to go. Given the manner with which we dispel and jettison the lessons learnt from the holy month, the farewell song could as well be a riddance song to a beautiful thing.

Instead of backsliding to the old ways and return to our vomits like shameless dogs, we can take a look back at the beauties of Ramadan and draw plans on how to live a beautiful life as it was in Ramadan.

What if we continue to read the Qur'an and ponder on the meanings as we did in Ramadan.

Don't you think we will understand Islam much better and have less ignorant Muslims?

Everyone was generous for the sake of Allah in Ramadan. What if we continue on that path, helping the poor and the needy financially without being arrogant about it.

Most of us engage in so many good deeds in Ramadan because we suddenly became conscious of the rewards attached to those deeds when Ramadan was coming. The rewards are still there to earn because nobody says you'll not have those rewards if you continue to give after Ramadan.

People also say a hungry man is an angry man. That may be true, but in Ramadan we were hungry and the hunger did not activate any anger. Even in the face of provocation, we put up a smile and muttered "I am fasting" as our leader, prophet Muhammad taught us. Now that Ramadan has ended, will you exchange blows with whoever angers you when you are hungry?

I don't think you should have a strength for that.

Dear Sisters and Brothers, your five daily prayer was always complete, even when you were tired, you had the energy to pray. Ramadan has gone, we would like to know if the real you was the one we saw in the mosques days ago.

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Successmind(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2020
Amina

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Seventy7kings: 7:11am On May 24, 2020
fatymore:
I was awol during Ramadan....Was kinda of busy and too lazy to post jawe and nothing was getting my interest....

Amin... Aseyisamodun Lagbara Olohun... Olohun Agba adua wa
ameen
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid-l-fitr to all Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland. May Allah forgive our sin and shortcomings and accept our Ibadah.

May we witness more in good sound,health and wealth. And may this day bring joy, good news and good memories INSHA'ALLAH!!!

Stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
At Last Adamu Don See The Moon

Lolx weyrey
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Kerfuffle: 7:16am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak dear brethens. May we witness more and more in happiness and good health. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by GodPunishBiafra: 7:18am On May 24, 2020
Emmaomotob:
It is just like any other day.
Nairalanders have shown intellectual maturity (including Muslims), in avoiding commenting in posts that forbid freedom of thought and expression, though one could understand the threat to life that this evil religion poses. Yet in the Islamic violence and intolerance for opposition to its puerile religion, one could see how the end of Islam is going to come into being. Islam will be hanged by its intolerance and violence, the same way the love of truth in christian ethics destroyed the reign the papacy.
Why don't you just channel your frustration, hatred and bitterness to your white slave master in Rome. Aka pope
Will our black ass ever become a pope?

One thing I detest about you people is your extremism and hypocrisy.
For instance, before posting your senseless comment, you swore that you're a Muslim. You think they're just words, right?

To say that you believe in Allah...

When some things later start hunting some of you down in the future, you won't remember that it is your stupîdity and hypocrisy that caused it.

Get a life boy!

Nairaland is not your fatherland. The owner of Nairaland has chosen to allow it to be the way it is. If you're not okay with it, GET THE FK OFF!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2020
Eid Moubaraq fam

5 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by fati2001(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2020
same
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by GodPunishBiafra: 7:23am On May 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
At Last Adamu Don See The Moon
Before nkọ, na Joseph for see am?

Is it possible for a black ass niggà to become a pope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / It Is Not Permissible To Prostrate To Anyone Other Than Allah / Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.