Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. (3939 Views)

The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by varnaija(f): 12:06am On May 24, 2020
Burna boy is an idiot, no cap.

What started the whole issue was a boy photoshopping wizkid and davido together. Then tunde posts it on his page.

Davido on seeing it gave the boy 100k and posted it on his page.

Burns boy from nowhere just jump making some derogatory analogy to rubbish davidos hard work.

I'm 100% sure davido works harder than burns boy because he produces original content where as burns boy go about sampling artist in all his work. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by varnaija(f): 12:08am On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by varnaija(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by seeker121(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2020
Okay
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:15am On May 24, 2020
Everyone is a star in their own right. Bringing another down does not take you up.

Meanwhile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Nehe007(m): 12:40am On May 24, 2020
Truth is very bitter.burna boy done forget hm come dey envy dem anyhow
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Nobody: 12:55am On May 24, 2020
How is that your business.
Aproco!
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Nobody: 1:54am On May 24, 2020
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Roon9(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2020
Burna boy hasn't realised that Nigerians detest pride a lot.

I sorry for his career.

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by cezarman(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2020
Hipica:
How is that your business.
Aproco!

Las las everybody na aproko, one way or the other...

Even you wey jump on this thread wey them nor write your name ontop.
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by cezarman(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2020
25tolife:
Two egede fa!

Them go settle for temple
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Bluish44(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2020
Na their problem be dat
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by heykims(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2020
U shouldn't have taken side op, now the thread seem biased.
I never liked that Burnaboy though..
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by latecsart(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2020
Burna boy is wise,dravido gave the guy 1million not 100k.

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Freelane33(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2020
Louder
AngelicDamsel:
Everyone is a star in their own right. Bringing another down does not take you up.

Meanwhile.
Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by pelzz(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2020
that's it... one million just like dat

all he did was Photoshop pic,and he was favoured by God

its his time

may God send our helper to us ijn��

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Gadafii: 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Make una no allow burna boy track this boy and beat am up with thugs like him do mr2kay grin

Dear burna boy,u can still enter the picture, the Photoshoper said .."the sacrifice has been prepared by the two gods,who will carry it"

Volunteer to carry it,so that he can add u to the picture grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Boy Behind Burna Boy And Davido Fight. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
varnaija:
Burna boy is an idiot, no cap.

What started the whole issue was a boy photoshopping wizkid and davido together. Then tunde posts it on his page.

Davido on seeing it gave the boy 100k and posted it on his page.

Burns boy from nowhere just jump making some derogatory analogy to rubbish davidos hard work.

I'm 100% sure davido works harder than burns boy because he produces original content where as burns boy go about sampling artist in all his work. Rubbish
U started the post offish and mannerless. Inasmuch as u don't like Burna or preferably a core Davido fan shouldn't make u lack respect

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are The Best (pictures) / Why I Love Petite Small Height Ladies / My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.