Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? (499 Views)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by platinumtt: 4:37am On May 24, 2020
Growing up was a nightmare for me. I was constantly ridiculed at school and in the neighbourhood. I was nicknamed bright purple, a name I picked up while reading out an essay in class about myself. Talking about my skin colour, I was neither fair nor dark in complexion as my classmates described me. My skin colour was a mixture of all rainbow colours, thanks to my mom and dad.

As per the story that I was told by my grandma, my dad, before meeting my mum, bleached his skin from very dark chocolate brown to Micheal Jackson’s white. Same goes with my mum. They both liked fair complexion and went for it, changing their original skin colour. Just as the old saying that ‘you can change the frame, but the picture remains the same’, they gave birth to me and I came out very dark in complexion.

They could not bear the sight of my complexion and in addition, how would they explain to the world that two ‘white’ Nigerian parents gave birth to a very dark skin coloured boy. They started applying bleaching cream to my skin from my one week old of age. .....

http://oddmemoir.com/why-did-you-bleach-my-skin/
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by Friendlyjoe: 4:40am On May 24, 2020
Damnn niggur
Not nice
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by Thugger(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2020
your Dad an asshole

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by Sundrus: 5:27am On May 24, 2020
Smh.....some people know say them no dey fit to be parents yet them go dey fvck recklessly, dey procreate anyhow. Abominable human beings.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by wildcatter23(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:32am On May 24, 2020
cool

Before i comment, abegi show us the photos of this person.
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by Oluwafumike: 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
Sad
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin??? by platinumtt: 6:49pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating On Their Man / Travis Scott Is The New Proud Owner Of A $23.5 Million Resort-like Luxurious Man / Russian Kid Dancing In Club Can't Be Bothered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.