Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] (2179 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira / How Do I Invest 400k ? / Instead Of Wasting Your Time Calling Her,invest It!![pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2020
What Should I Invest It On? [Picture]

I have seen countless threads of people saying, "I Have This and That Amount, Please, What Should I Invest It On?"

I decided to settle this case once and for all by coming up with an investment pyramid called The Investment Pyramid of Financial Freedom.

In this pyramid, there are 7 levels of financial strength. So, I want us to drop names of businesses based on the level that can cater for it.

Example: Barbing salon shop is level 2. Bolé joint is level 1, etc.

So, kindly drop different types of lucrative businesses you know and the financial level they belong.

Modified: I had the switch on Photoshop and design it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:19am On May 24, 2020
U no get work sha

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23am On May 24, 2020
Interesting... following....
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2020
I go first.

Amazon KDP (level 2 and 3)
YouTube Channel (level 1 and 2)
Red oil business (level 2)
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by James4bright(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
I go first.
Amazon KDP (level 2 and 3) YouTube Channel (level 1 and 2) Red oil business (level 2)
What's the context underneath the pyramid? What does it say?
Freelance writing ( Level 1 and 2)
Web development ( Level 2)

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2020
Tailoring business level2
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2020
If this was a thread with the title, "Look At What I'm Cooking..." Or "Look At What This Naughty Girl Is Doing In My Kitchen..." we would've been on page 3 with 7k views or more by now.

This says a lot about what Nigerians want. Just give them a meaningless controversial post and they'll enjoy it and participate more than something that will change their lives. At the end, you see them begging for alms online and hating on those who used their time wisely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
You tried, it might interest you to know that this is a front page material.

More analysts are on their way coming.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by wildcatter23(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2020
angry

this is going to be interesting. @dobson43 come bring my snuff bottle.
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Lordfranklin(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2020
This is commendable
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Kyra1(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
Photography- Level 1 Makeup artist- Level 1 Taxi driving- Level 3
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by dukeprince50: 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
Deleted
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 3:38pm On May 24, 2020
Gym and fitness centre-level 2
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala

This is front page quality, so that others can learn.
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Akube1z: 4:13pm On May 24, 2020
Before you know ilegend will turn this to eBook and start cashing out.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2020
i do not agree with the level you placed youtube angry
more like (level 3 and level 4) cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Adasun(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2020
Building material business:level 4
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2020
I'll update this with lots of businesses and their startup price range in due time.
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by Galaxyroyp(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2020
iLegendd:
I'll update this with lots of businesses and their startup price range in due time.

Nice thread.
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2020
Forex Trading (i.e hiring an experienced trader) - Level 4
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by thunderbj: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
iLegendd:
please do,I have been reloading this page since last week for more comments but unfortunately its not about sex.
I'm in low level one so help us to find businesses we can also do with that amount.
Re: What Should I Invest It On? [Picture] by ff0000(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
angry[s]
iLegendd:
What Should I Invest It On? [Picture]

I have seen countless threads of people saying, "I Have This and That Amount, Please, What Should I Invest It On?"

I decided to settle this case once and for all by coming up with an investment pyramid called The Investment Pyramid of Financial Freedom.

In this pyramid, there are 7 levels of financial strength. So, I want us to drop names of businesses based on the level that can cater for it.

Example: Barbing salon shop is level 2. Bolé joint is level 1, etc.

So, kindly drop different types of lucrative businesses you know and the financial level they belong.

Modified: I had the switch on Photoshop and design it.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You / See As Sl@y Queen Walks In Town ‘p@ntl£ss’, Giving People A Free Show / Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.