Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) (1393 Views)

Rated 18+ Guys, Is It True? / Angry Nigerians Condemn 2 UNILAG Students Caught Having Sex In Open Place / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by evanso6226(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2020
Okada man was seen doing the unbelievable in an open place, the man who had an uncontrollable erection was seen trying to calm the d**k but to no avail ..

Watch the video via the link https://saucyangels.com/man-seen-doing-the-unbelievable/

Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by IceLip: 8:13am On May 24, 2020
After carrying different beautiful vibrations,
He can't can any longer
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2020
Look how disgusting this looks with his dot d*ck
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by vanida6: 8:26am On May 24, 2020
Arrrrh see di*k like pencil cheesy
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
Why you wicked like this Na....
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by wildcatter23(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2020
ladies above, I know your bum bum nor big.......it's flat like mama kemi slippers
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by lightangel65i(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Shut up you are getting wet from that dirty man I know you are imagining that dirty dick plunged deep into your insides. Well we all know you will jerk off to that pic
Pevert
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by lightangel65i(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2020
vanida6:

Really then why are you moaning just looking at it
Pevert
Re: Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video) by Shellsploit: 10:20am On May 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Nonsense! Same dick will give u cloud 9 orgasm intermittently.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex Of You,"would You Date You"? " / Bbnaija Housemate: I’m Married To A 64 Yr Old Man, I Masturbate A Lot / Deluxe. Katy Perry Smile Download Full Album (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.