Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel (2413 Views)

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers / 2023: Why Rivers People Cannot Betray Tinubu – Tony Okocha / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Chizybrown: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations. Read More

http://theinsightmedia.com/facts-have-emerged-why-rivers-governor-wike-demolished-hotel/
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by BranddesignerH: 8:24am On May 24, 2020
Interesting theory
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by donbachi(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2020
And e dey sweet u.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2020
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Johntemmy(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by heykims(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Virginnn(f): 10:32am On May 24, 2020
Conspiracy theories will always emerge. it's quite normal.
Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Nobody: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
So because he is the governor that gives him the right to be going up and down destroying people's properties without adequate compensation and reason.

that was how they said he demolish mosque the other time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2020
You are still posting news that has been proven very fake. First of all, the hotel is not owned by Princewill and not a den of criminals.

The hotel is owned by Promise Gogorodari, he is based in Lagos.

Lie a bit. Do not go overboard with it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Tekzyflex(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2020
Chizybrown:
I have read several articles and watched videos of people condemning the River State government demolition of property ( Hotel) of Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI. I appreciate their concerns and worries as Democrats and law abiding citizens cos, I would have screamed louder if I am not an Eleme son. However, knowing Governor Wike well, they ought to ask questions and make further investigations as to know what really happened

1. Note that the said hotel belongs to Princewill Osaronwa OSAROEJIJI of Alode in Eleme LGA of Rivers
State.

Bros keep your fake news one side Jare!

2. The demolished hotel has been a hideout for criminal gangs and venue of cult meetings from where they take off for operations. Read More

http://theinsightmedia.com/facts-have-emerged-why-rivers-governor-wike-demolished-hotel/

Re: BREAKING NEWS - Facts Have Emerged Why Rivers Governor Wike Demolished Hotel by Roma10: 12:07pm On May 24, 2020
Non of this really make's meaning¿

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Gov Wike Acquires 28 Luxurious Buses For Free Transportation In Rivers / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / US Government Issues Veiled Warning To The Nigeria FG On June12 Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.