Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa (2501 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by fk001(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2020
Amazing pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari with his family during Eid prayer earlier today

Long live PMB

God bless Nigeria

Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims brethren

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 11:47am On May 24, 2020
It is OK, while some can hardly feed or put smiles on their faces
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 11:52am On May 24, 2020
Good.. I can see my friend among them cheesy Thank God for your life. I've not seen him in the media since after that bike mishap
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by ladilawal82(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2020
Covid-19 protocol duly observed cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Simplyleo: 11:54am On May 24, 2020
There is nothing late lamidi cownu and his ipigs haven't done or said within their hooves to see Buhari is unpopular. They said: he has died, he has no certificate, he is a tyrant, he is a thief, he is lifeless, he is nepotistic, he is a cattle rearer, he is illiterate, to mention but a few.

Up till this minute, their hooves are still digging the ground to get a more befitting idea to run him down.

But, as the saying goes, who God bless, no man can curse. By the time the miscreants realise this, they would have completely wiped themselves off the earth surface.

Ride on bubu, we patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by StubbornGENIUS: 11:56am On May 24, 2020
All the nay sayers,Oya come and tell me if this is an old picture or photoshopped.
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Afolabimills(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2020
O God creator of heaven and Earth creator of all this ur help is all I request n require u are d only ruler n true president let ur kingdom come upon my life n all that cry out to u prove ur awesome power safe us from all those who make our life miserable n they are enjoying power opressing us they rule on Earth with no fear of u they turn good to evil giver into begger Lord God pls I pray

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 24, 2020
nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2020
Kanu is busy with his keyboard now. We should be expecting another lecture on Buhari grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Tokoz50: 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Kanu is busy with his keyboard now. We should be expecting another lecture on Buhari grin
[/s]
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by GOFRONT(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2020
Chaiii....Those Malos on black!!!

BTW, how are they coping with the terrible noise of that Peacock??

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by ruggedtimi(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
While buhari sit for chair?
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Tokoz50: 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
There is nothing late lamidi cownu and his ipigs haven't done or said within their hooves to see Buhari is unpopular. They said: he has died, he has no certificate, he is a tyrant, he is a thief, he is lifeless, he is nepotistic, he is a cattle rearer, he is illiterate, to mention but a few.

Up till this minute, their hooves are still digging the ground to get a more befitting idea to run him down.

But, as the saying goes, who God bless, no man can curse. By the time the miscreants realise this, they would have completely wiped themselves off the earth surface.

Ride bubu, we patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Zooposki(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has really damaged the reputation of the Igbos. I use to think he was fighting for Biafra, but I now believe he is fighting for his pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by adekolaelect(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
nonsense people
you can be better than them with good hopes but without hatred and evil enviness .it is of no sense to call them nonsense .

1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Roma10: 12:43pm On May 24, 2020
Buhari is no were to be find in does pix¿
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by curfew: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
"He" supposedly prayed in the open. That means he spoke, he walked, and perhaps cracked some jokes in Fulfulde. Can we get some videos of this? Or are you still deceiving the gullible with fake pictures?

Now that Jubril is dead after Abba Kyari, the condition is worst for this one pretending to be Buhari. Jubril was better; he could speak and imitate. This one doesn't know anything.
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by osamz007: 12:58pm On May 24, 2020
That boy should remove his hand from my wife na cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Karlifate: 1:14pm On May 24, 2020
I'm glad for him.
Nothing beats having a good family & peace of mind.
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by JAMO84: 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
Those pictures were taken in Cairo in 1986 - Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by majole: 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
He has forgotten his kids from his 1st marriage. What a man
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Light1259: 1:39pm On May 24, 2020
Zooposki:
Nnamdi Kanu has really damaged the reputation of the Igbos. I use to think he was fighting for Biafra, but I now believe he is fighting for his pocket.

Don't be carried away by ordinary pictures, I can photoshop in the pictures; it will look so real.

If we can be deceived by mere picture then we are finished in this country.
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by DEROX: 1:54pm On May 24, 2020
my President
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Walexdubia(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
fk001:
Amazing pictures of President Muhammadu Buhari with his family during Eid prayer earlier today

Long live PMB

God bless Nigeria

Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims brethren

Lalasticlala
Sinzu money �
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by LegendHero(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is OK, while some can hardly feed or put smiles on their faces

Life is not fair!
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 24, 2020
adekolaelect:
you can be better than them with good hopes but without hatred and evil enviness .it is of no sense to call them nonsense .

Yeah keep on rooting for the same people who've ensured you'll die a half-literate imbecìle. That has been the plan all along, Allah willed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by VickyRotex(f): 5:52pm On May 24, 2020
GOFRONT:

BTW, how are coping with the terrible noise of that Peacock??

Your eyes though. grin I had to look at the picture again.

Peacocks are beautiful.
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nuclear99(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Ride on bubu, we patriotic Nigerians are strongly behind you.
You mumu oo
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by fk001(m): 1:46am On May 28, 2020
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
adekolaelect:

You will forever remain their slave

Muntula
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by adekolaelect(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

You will forever remain their slave

Muntula
you will forever remain the failure and noise maker .Dindinrin
Re: Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari with His Family Praying Eid In Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
you will forever remain the failure and noise maker .Dindinrin

Failure is your eternal destiny, you cursed animalistic imbecìle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos / Six Children Have Been Killed In An Attack On A Community In Anambra State. / Buhari’s Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Self,tinubu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.