Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him (34471 Views)

Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / See Lagos State Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Special Bread Packaged For Lagosians / Covid-19: Lagos Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Shares Bread To Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by stanisbaratheon: 7:21pm On May 24, 2020
If Obasa was the CEO of his own company would he be spending that amount for training and party?? The answer is obviously no. These politicians are wicked.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Femeto: 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
Na by budget no be una shoot up the budget to suit your pocket. The truth is you can't hold him if the money was approved by the governor.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by gaventa: 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
It begins with us my brother
Righteousness89:

My Brother, I guess you have the knife and Cutlass, Crucify him bro!
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Brunicekid(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2020
Imagine the statement "What's the purpose of Money? Money is for spending."
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm, money is for spending, okay o, now there is pandemic, I will see the money he will spend.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by blissonline: 7:58pm On May 24, 2020
If the foundation is corrupt, what can a righteous do? The foundation of the land and the leaders are corrupted and that have being
the problem we have in this country. is only when we have good leader before we can enjoy this country that's y the youths must stand up for their right but not corrupt fellow.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by able20(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
Femeto:
Na by budget no be una shoot up the budget to suit your pocket. The truth is you can't hold him if the money was approved by the governor.
They will still support and sympathize with him for looting while blaming the president only.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by planetx: 8:58pm On May 24, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
American president Donald trump
explains his statement against
Africans
_ if 50 years of Independence you
have not built the necessary
infrastructure for your people are
you humans?
_if you sit on gold , diamond,oil,
manganese, uranium,and your
people don't have food are you
humans?
_ if to stay in power you buy
weapons from strangers to kill your
own citizens ,are you humans?
_ if your social protect is to stay in
power for life,are you being human?
_ if you leave your country health
Care un attended and treat yourself
abroad are you humans?
_ until your leaders think less of
themselves and more about your
people you are not human but
animal
Donald Trump never said this, this is fake like the Robert Mugabe quotes.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

Coming from a young man, that statement shocked me to my marrow.

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

..but I’ll Mind my business

Truth is when they also talk about the looting of politicians in The eastern states, Igbo’s also go on defense and say what about tinubu. It’s a confusing cycle of defending criminals to get at each region. At the end corruption wins
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by merits(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
Lyydia:
Sometime I just sigh and wonder how I found myself in this country.

Its in Nigeria that u steal and rob it on face of masses
sad
Don't say that,stop challenging your creator cuz we are all created for a purposed.

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by DAVE5(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2020
Lyydia:
Sometime I just sigh and wonder how I found myself in this country.

Its in Nigeria that u steal and rob it on face of masses
sad

I ask my that same question sometimes

How did I arrive in this country in the first place?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by eleko1: 10:05pm On May 24, 2020
sad chai! Thieves get mouth in diz corntree ooo! Can diz phat hippo talk like diz in North Korea undecided angry.Baztardz
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by obontami: 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
This illiterate gutter-slowpoke again?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Jostoman: 10:28pm On May 24, 2020
Racoon:
sad This man is even talking nonsense.Hear the rubbish he is speaking as English Language? And the Lagos HOA is still allowing this man to insulting their sensibility? Why cant they even investigate these damning allegations?
so you want EFCC of APC to go and arrest APC man.abi?
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by executive12: 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
Thief, I don't expect you to admit.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by mastermaestro(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2020
4four:
what is the consign of Nigeria politicians with heaven, it is only the poor man in the streets that think of heaven and earth

I pity your poor mind and soul. Repent before it is too late for you.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by redsun(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2020
mastermaestro:

The imaginative hell you guys have in mind may not be a lot worse than Nigeria at the moment. And that hell is the only one you guys will see. So you better move up the ladder to experience a bit of heaven in that overwhelming hellfire before you lose consciousness. And the easiest way really is to become a feisty politician with no conscience.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by t2luv1: 1:15am On May 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Truth is when they also talk about the looting of politicians in The eastern states, Igbo’s also go on defense and say what about tinubu. It’s a confusing cycle of defending criminals to get at each region. At the end corruption wins

Ain't that the truth. I still waiting to read posting from those jerks that were on here defending this scum. I knew they were paid troll.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by t2luv1: 1:19am On May 25, 2020
oyewale0001:

You just split trash. Don't generalize a tribal. How many Yoruba love Obasa. Why not mention the name of the young brainless man than generalizing the tribal. Igbo and tribalism are 5&6

You just proved the poster point. Attack the messenger when you cant refute the message. Got to tell yaa facts are stubborn things

1 Like

Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by t2luv1: 1:21am On May 25, 2020
mastermaestro:

You still believing in Heaven and Hell right. Good Luck.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by t2luv1: 1:27am On May 25, 2020
joshboo:
Nigga is so confident cos his godfather dey kampe, But time would tell.

Time !!!! C'mon man he not only have confidence he got the juice to back him up too. In my neighborhood we call that a straight flush. Jeezee
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by ajl: 1:40am On May 25, 2020
Basher8583:

But honestly.... How is it your business. Focus your energy on your SE governors that have looted SE to the point of turning you to a migrant in SW.

Im from the North being hosted by SW. So I have learnt to mind my business. You should too

Better move back to the north where you condone stupid leaders in the name God and say God allow it. We don't take such in SW except for the corrupts ones who are their cohorts.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Judybash93(m): 4:44am On May 25, 2020
raker300:
Someone told me here that yorubas love Obasa and that me and my igbo brothers should mind our business..

Coming from a young man, that statement shocked me to my marrow.

These criminals feel they’re endorsed by their own people..Wch explains the audacious looting

..but I’ll Mind my business
You've made a good point and that point is "someone" which is not enough proof to tell you what 30 million people think about an individual.
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by jiyasingh: 9:29am On May 25, 2020
hello friends get Free Printable 2020 calendar here

https://printthecalendar.com/
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by ofiko123(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2020
Is modashiru obasa still the speaker of Lagos state house of assembly..
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by Basher8583: 12:24pm On May 25, 2020
ajl:

Better move back to the north where you condone stupid leaders in the name God and say God allow it. We don't take such in SW except for the corrupts ones who are their cohorts.

Ive spoken my own. Mind your business 5%er
Re: Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him by 4four(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
mastermaestro:

sorry oo Mr Rich mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Arochukwu Customary Court Bears Imo 29 Years After Creation Of Abia (photos) / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.