Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair (394 Views)

'arrows From Cupid'(romeo,juliet !!! Get in here) / My People Please Help Brother In Despair / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 24, 2020
Hello NLers,

I stay in semi-posh area of PH. Mostly mansions and lit rental bungalows. Every street is gated at entrances and exits.

I'm into marine wares and services limited to some extent. So, i had this man around who patronizes my small outlet cos he owns a ships and we got really close having to do with the good relationship we built over time. Sometimes i deliver goods head-on to his home which usually the wife is the recipient.
Hanna is a busty well fed beautiful woman at her mid 30s. Light and well shaped. An epitome of sexual aphrodisiac. I've met severally and there's not one occassion she wouldn't want me stay over drinks while the husband is in absentia but i always recline and turn the offer down. But last week somethin happened.

To be continued...
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by Adasun(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
Hope na true tori?
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
Adasun:
Hope na true tori?
Can't lie. Don't see reason to
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by majamajic(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
We are here
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2020
So, last week the husband chatted me from outside the country on Whatsapp to deliver some wares to his home which is a qusual routine now.
Before going further, I'd like to empathise on what transpired before my presence in delivery was made mandatory.
I have two help-hands on monthly salaries. When it gets stuffy, or I believe the both of them can't handle a potential powered client I believe would positively leverage my small unit, I attend to them myself. Cos i am still growing it.

On one occasion I sent one of them to make a delivery to the home of this customer and i got served with queries that probably the guy supplied wares that are fake and I'm known to supply originals meaning they don't want any help-hand to supply them instead I must be the one to do so if i still value the relationship and wants business to thrive. I quietly agreed without protest.

Fast forward to last week, I got there, made counts of the supply, check their authenticity(which is a routine) QC okayed it and my check was processed as usual. But Hanna insisted I stay back for a drink and this time it's an order. Don't wanna lose the client i have to honour the request.
This is the beginning...
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by JOACHINpedro: 7:34pm On May 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
Was uncomfortable on the fur sofa trying real hard to put an abrupt stop to heavily pounding heart. Hanna got me 2 cans of Budweisers and tray stuffed with chicken meats fried by a good hand. 'Was shy but with time i eased up after seeing how humourous she was. We talked about varieties of issues till we ended up in relationship. That got me tensed up especially her description of how a real man should be able to arouse his woman and make climax severally. Pure sexual satisfaction that makes her fall head-over-heels for that man. I subtly contributed until i was surprisingly shocked like nothing i've experienced before. This time, its mostly like a Hollywood scene...

(1) (Reply)

An Important Sign To Observe In Relationship Or Marriage / Facebook & Whatsapp Destroyed My Marriage: She Confessed. / I Won’t Marry Him Though Because He Is Not Educated Though He Trained Me In Univ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.