Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) (405 Views)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) by platinumtt: 6:50pm On May 24, 2020
After the death of my grandma, I felt a big hollowness in my life. I knew I needed to find a companion and I tried all possibilities to have a soulmate. I beat my complex and, on several occasions, I did ask some ladies out on a date. For three good years, I kept on searching actively. I even tried some matchmaking websites and media programmes. All to no avail.

I was respected at my place of work and many patients would thank their star to have me on their cases. I have recorded a high number of successful surgeries. Despite all my prowess in the medical field, due to complication in my weird skin colour (read it here), I could not get anyone to hold my hands or call mine.

I accepted my fate, I stopped searching for soulmate and redirected my focus more on my profession. Career wise, I have many publications with ground-breaking discoveries in world renowned journals. I cannot count the number of awards, recognition and nominations in my name.......

http://oddmemoir.com/why-did-you-bleach-my-skin-part-2/
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) by Nextoprend: 6:51pm On May 24, 2020
incredible!!! Thanks OP for these great stories
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) by tatdecor: 1:43am On May 25, 2020
so touching .... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Did You Bleach My Skin?? (part 2) by Newtonbrothers: 7:04pm On May 29, 2020
interesting story. the part 1 was so touching. The conluding part was more intesting

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (video) / Esport Betting Platforms / Is This True About Yoruba Mother's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.