Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68680 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
JustforMen:

But you can insult other people's Mom.
Does that show respect on your path?
Good lesson to learn not to invoke insult on anybody you disagree with on any matter. Now you feel how other people feel when their own parents are insulted.
You can disagree with others without insults.
Ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
this apc government na clowns full am...i swear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Hotfreeze: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89921232] may her soul rest in peace. My mom is dead[/quote

She must be disappointed and ashamed of you.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by DanseMacabre(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
Look at the kind of atrocious grammatical blunders a minister of communications in an Anglophone country is blurting.

Quita system government.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by 12345baba(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
There business
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2020
Hotfreeze:

They don't look for clout, they chase clout. Stupid blockhead. You think Abike is Bashir or Pantami's mate? As at when Abike was in the House of Reps, your father was still riding okada at Agege and Bashir was an Almajiri in Jigawa.

That being said, Abike was stupid for turning this into a gender war, but Pantami is a big disgrace for not handling this sensibly.

Women are not lesser beings to men and if the women where you come from are stupid enough to accept that they are lesser than men, the women down south would put you in your place.
Yeah! When it comes to Oloshowism

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2020
Conductor261:

Your mom?
Yenefer can you see your life outside? You brought insult to your innocent mother. Sincerely you need to be civil.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ItswellMike: 8:16pm On May 24, 2020
Are they serving different Governments. Pls how do you know she is disrespectful and that the minister is clean. Are u in Government or another online miscreant.
[qquote author=Yenefer post=89921050]Stupid, disrespectful woman, looking for clout. I wonder why Bashir Ahmad also replying this shameless people, for them is like fighting with a pig, they enjoy it. This type of thing is literally a business for them. Their Moto is " there's no bad publicity". It's like oxygen if you suck it out they will die[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
Hotfreeze:

You think everyone has loose morals like your mother?
You are a big embarrassment to your mother and the women in your family.
Glad I have a mother unlike straight out of factory child products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by PeacenLove2: 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
Rgade:

I know that Islam teaches that women are lesser beings than men and should have no opinion of their own especially when faced with a man, but not everyone has that same belief you know.
And I wonder what group of people was that you kept mentioning.

It's not news that an average northerner finds it almost impossible to take a woman seriously, so I wouldn't doubt that sexism played out in that situation. Anyone who doubts this is delusional. But as they say, whatever makes anyone sleep at nights.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Hotfreeze: 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Glad I have a mother unlike straight out of factory child products

You don't have a mother. Even a dog would raise its offspring better than how you were raised.

You are an embarrassment, a disgrace a plague, a source of sorrow and a curse to your mother.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ohabiam: 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
ABIKE THE TRIBALIST (anyway it runs in their blood, children of Cain) , what has this got to do with being a woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Hon. Abike Dabiri is a former news caster and member house of Representative
A well known attention seeker
Famed for her tribal bigotry and ethnic profiling to always name Igbos in every crime committed abroad where the Igbos were involved but suddenly becomes dumb where it involves Yorubas.
Always seeking to usurp the powers of the minister for Foreign affairs.
An egoistic trouble maker who always uses feminism as a defence.

She is a big idiot and also very stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Sonoyom(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
The All Progressives Congress is just too incapable of managing the country it shows in their frequent internal squabbles, no coordination in any form.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Shaprara: 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
So it becomes very easy for people to believe Mr Patami because Mrs Abike is acting like a victim and she has no objective defense to her claim other than playing the victim card. Both of them are public officials and they can criticize each other, it has nothing to do with being a man or a woman. But for obvious reasons Abike want people to be on her side to attack the man because now she's alleging harrasment. she just made it hard to believe women too.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
funny if u are speaking as a Christian. Very funny if you are one of those paranoid atheist.
What if I was a rebellious Muslim.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Dr Isa Patanmi is an Islamic cleric(Sheikh)
A hypocrite who used every available medium both online and offline to attack GEJ but suddenly went into hiding when called out for the failures of the current admin where he's serving and was bold to respond that in Islam, you don't criticize a government you're serving in open.
A known religious bigot who sees and defines government from his Islamic prism.

Unfortunately, he was deemed fit to be the minister of communication by no one else but the dullard in chief undecided

Both of them are useless piece of trash.
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
glad I have a mom, and not straight out of child factory product grin
One of those ways to respect your parents is by not bringing insults to them.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by JAWBONE(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
HOW TO DESCRIBE A PLACE IN LAGOS AND IN ABA

Lagos

13 Liverpool Street, Off Queen Elizabeth Park Suite c5 first floor, room 7A

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT

Just stand there and flash me, I will come out.

���

In a bid to ridicule the South East, you just showed your slavery neo-colonial mindset. A street in Lagos is named Liverpool and Queen Elizabeth has a park to her name shows how inferior minded Lagos people are.

Anyway celebrating your oppressors has always been in the DNA of Lagosians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by JustforMen: 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
Feminazi... Not everything should be interpreted from gender perspective.
If the minister treats you horribly, that speaks to his character as a human being not his gender.

But now women love to weaponize their gender over every little disagreement.
Some now belittle all their fantastic achievements and project gender as the main tool to achieve thier goals.

You have to walk on eggshells in many corporate environments now because women will deploy gender weapons to destroy a man's life and career without any remorse and irrespective of how wrong they are.

I love women but I also love the truth. I like to ask what happened before any type of judgement on any matter.
My question is what really happened between the minister and Abike?
What was said and not said?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
PeacenLove2:

It's not news that an average northerner finds it almost impossible to take a woman seriously, so I wouldn't doubt that sexism played out in that situation. Anyone who doubts this is delusional. But as they say, whatever makes anyone sleep at nights.
Worse is that their female counterparts have come to accept that suppressive society.
It amazes me how women with opposing views are dismissed in the north. You're either disrespectful or rebellious.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
Which is one am a woman? emotional manipulator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by joelag: 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Two supposed educated adults disgracing their Alma Maters.

No matter how intelligent you are, you will sure become stupid working with buhari.

Even commenting on any news about Buhari, have a way of sucking away your intelligency.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
JustforMen:

But you can insult other people's Mom.
Does that show respect on your path?
Good lesson to learn not to invoke insult on anybody you disagree with on any matter. Now you feel how other people feel when their own parents are insulted.
You can disagree with others without insults.
Hausa's are too emotional.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by belloboy: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Address the issue and not the person Mr man.

Hon. Abike Dabiri is a former news caster and member house of Representative.
A well known attention seeker.
Famed for her tribal bigotry and ethnic profiling to always name Igbos in every crime committed abroad where the Igbos were involved but suddenly becomes dumb where it involves Yorubas.
[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Alwaysachick: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
It's a case of dog eat dog

Both of them are idiots

Lol, but you be coded trouble maker
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by rhames(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Conductor261:

Your mom?

2-0
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by mcdokwe(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Biography

Hon. Abike Dabiri is a former news caster and member house of Representative.
A well known attention seeker.
why you want drag Igbos into this matter
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Babymamas(f): 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Stupid, disrespectful woman, looking for clout. I wonder why Bashir Ahmad also replying this shameless people, for them is like fighting with a pig, they enjoy it. This type of thing is literally a business for them. Their Moto is " there's no bad publicity". It's like oxygen if you suck it out they will die.

For the hypocrite of Nigeria attacking me, if it's where IPOB issues, you people will be laughing in the background. At least they are bold enough to express their feelings unlike you people. The real cowarddds
respect is a reciprocal
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Myhusband(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wahala

anyway both na Omoluabi and Muslim Yorubas.

Thought they love themselves.

so Gombe is now Yoruba state. your madness is going beyond psychological

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.