Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu (26709 Views)

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by MetaPhysical: 3:44am On May 25, 2020
What happened to their community policing agreement with IGP?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Efikman(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2020
Their brains don reset When SW was busy setting up their AMOTEKUN, these clowns were also busy kissing the arse of the Police IG.
Akamu Governors.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Monday60655(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2020
But my Governor Dave Umahi is the only governor not putting on nose mask, why?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Monday60655(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2020
But is my Governor Dave Umahi is the only governor not putting on nose mask, why?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2020
Billygee2u:

can you be able to count Oilwells in Imo State? Is it because some Nairalanders,more especially the unity beggars and Afonja mor0ns spit rubbish about Imo state and the entire SE, that made you not to know that Imo State is Oil producing State?
I know Imo is oil producing...I'm Igbo myself..but for gas, I didn't have idea Imo supplies Lagos
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Rodwave: 8:57am On May 25, 2020
ajailer:
somebody called them latecomers and I couldn't just stop laughing.

they already have a Judas in their midst that will be recording all their conversations then he will send it to oga bubu for Villa make he sanction am....lol

ibo amaka indeed.

abeg wetin b d meaning of that useless "AMAKA" they are always saying sef?

Foolish abobaku monkey. Like your people betrayed abiola abi. Your dead amunkita abi amoteku is now chasing sanitary pad pickers. Mumu. We will soon cut gas supply to that your ritual killers republic. You will do your skull mining in darkness.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by llakes4real: 10:34am On May 25, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

I know Imo is oil producing...I'm Igbo myself..but for gas, I didn't have idea Imo supplies Lagos

It didn't doesn't! SE governors intentionally misled us.

https://www.nairaland.com/5880408/se-governors-deliberately-arm-ibos
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Kdon2: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by amanzejude(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2020
The name of the security outfit should be called "EASTERN NIGERIA SECURITY NETWORK".

There is nothing like south east... The ruling elites only use the name "south east" to create divide and rule.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by ugbanante: 2:22pm On May 25, 2020
This is a commendable move to ensure the security of a people.
Kudos!!

My challenge with the leadership in the SE is lack of sustained unity; harmonised, purposeful and aggressive unity is imperative if the security meeting will hold water
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by EzeNdiAra: 7:33pm On May 25, 2020
totit:
Let me search for that picture.... grin

Lool

You lack common sense
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by totit: 7:43pm On May 25, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

You lack common sense

You are just an individual with your own opinion. Sorry, that opinion of yours holds water for me. grin
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by EzeNdiAra: 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
totit:

You are just an individual with your own opinion. Sorry, that opinion of yours holds water for me. grin

You lack common sense
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by totit: 8:04pm On May 25, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

You lack common sense

You are a robot or what? You've repeated that twice now.

What's up, dude?
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Vicilo(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2020
Is it d first time? Aburi accord reneging by d northern leaders was d reason for civil war in this country, now reneging by d same people shouldn't be a surprise but I blame d south East governors for trusting d same people.
Re: Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu by Vicilo(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
Is it d first time? Aburi accord reneging by d northern leaders was d reason for civil war in this country, now reneging by d same people shouldn't be a surprise but I blame d south East governors for trusting d same people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.