Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. (434 Views)

Free Update For Men : How To Avoid (breakfast) Heart Breaks. / Watch How An Overweight Woman Find Love Again After Many Heart Breaks / This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. by Nobody: 3:34am On May 25, 2020
So many times you see simps creating different threads of heart break(both genders)
Whenever I see it, I laugh grin

A real heart break is when someone disvirgin you, cheats on you, you caught him and he still break up with you because of your amebor. tongue
The one and only reason why you are always left with a heart break is because you are a FOOL. That is the simple truth. The very day you'll wake up from that illusion you call love, you have just graduated to a higher level. Fvck it, no woman/man can use/manipulate/break your heart ever because you are now prepared and you know the tactics, you see it when it's coming, you know all the actions and drama, In fact, you were never in that relationship. grin

Here's how to know you are really a fool.
Do you know that it is only when you go through a heart break that you start recollecting all the flaws, lies and deceit?

If you don't go through these heart breaks, lies, deceit and betrayal, you will never know how the real world works. Forget the love you are professing, if e clear from your eyes, you'll see the clearer picture of your life journey in the hands of a total stranger.(Both genders)

I do relationship but I'm never in the relationship.(show this attitude from the start, it's always the escape plan)

If you know you are without vision, goals or ambitions in life, hold on very tight to that partner of yours and keep creating threads everyday. Ashewo!! (both genders(The guys especially)) angry

Baskards youths of Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. by CanadaOrBust: 3:40am On May 25, 2020
Letting yourself fall in love is part of what it means to be alive, and with that comes possibility of heartbreak. If u cut that off, u r not fully alive
Re: See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:29am On May 25, 2020
grin

I dey laugh ooo.. The OP must be a coward sha grin Making thread like this doesn't mean you know beta than the rest of us.. grin grin

Why don't you ask your parents first and asked them if they just got married & had sex without any feelings towards each oda? undecided

Mcheeww

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Have Had Several Heart Breaks And More To Come. by Dobson43: 7:10am On May 25, 2020
sad

I fear the upcoming guys and ladies about to get married. Marriage, relationships and companionships have been bastardized.

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You / What Is Happening? / 11 Tips To Fall In Love With Yourself And Be A Better YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.