Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,729 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister (44674 Views)

See Why Abike Dabiri Convened Student By State Of Origin Nairaland / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Thetruthalways: 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Your 50mb is about to finish? Your written English is no better than that of an almajiri kid.
Guy because you are managing data doesn't mean everyone is....
Bastard
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Thetruthalways: 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

I have no intention of attacking you, poverty and hardship is already doing that to you lol.
Writing without punctuation marks is as bad.
Go wash your filthy hands and drink some water you dehydrated fool.
Only an illiterate fool like you has the mindset of everyone is poor because you are...
Only a fool will generalize everyone as being poor
I am not poor okay
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by AnanseK(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
fairfora:
this is once again incorrect. I never formed any theorises its a fact. It's very wrong to cite adultery when it comes to shaking hands with women. If you say islam forbids it, fine. If your mind is dirty, you have no business shaking hands with the opposite sex. Mere looking at her could attract attention , not to mention shaking of hands. Christianity does not forbid shaking of hands with women. In islam, you not shaking hands with women doesn't make you holy either. If your mind is pure, you can shake hands and hug them without any ulterior motives. Don't even talk about this in the western countries cos people could see you as a different being. They rarely shake hands...they hug and everybody goes their separate ways. It's their way of life.

There is comprehension challenge, we can’t continue this discussion with you. Have a good evening.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Her action is unprofessional and called for.
Presidency should take a disciplinary measure against her.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Only an illiterate fool like you has the mindset of everyone is poor because you are...
I am not poor okay
I'm specific about you, i didn't generalize my emphasis is on you stupid goat.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Lmao...sometimes you bastards thinks everyone is poor just like you people that have been waiting for palliative during this lockdown...
Most of ur poor asses saw pictures of Northerners celebrating eid yesterday with different and expensive automobiles... Foolish ones like you started calling oil money
You're are as poor as a church rat, stop forcing yourself where you don't belong lol.
Even tricycle you no get.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by TUANKU(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I am not poor okay
See this local breed dog (Ekuke), hungry bingo like you.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by NorthSharper(m): 1:10am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

The garbage you typed here won't change the fact that he is a religious bigot.
Boko Haram apologists like you will soon bite the dust.
If not for Niger delta oil akuya like you will be somewhere in your banana republic of jihadists.

Only a stupid uninformed dumbass like you
would call the warped and biased perception he has of someone as a "fact".

If Nigeria were to be divided today, a dirty pig like you would not survive for a week, before you cruelly but cheaply get killed like a bush rat in a filthy creek; and you would most probably be killed by a cultist, or a ritualist, or a political thug, or even your witchcaft-practising aunty, or by a hired assasin sent by your own mother to raise money to send your little sister to Italy for prostitution.

So if not for Nigeria as it is today, a useless, worthless, dirty, uncircumcised pig like you would be DEAD somewhere in your den of criminals!
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Thetruthalways: 2:32am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

You're are as poor as a church rat, stop forcing yourself where you don't belong lol.
Even tricycle you no get.
Me being on Nairaland doesn't mean am poor as your useless self....idiot....
You think because you are poor everyone is?
Am not poor and i thank God...
Calling someone a bigot whereas you are....must of you envy him because of his success...
Some are even saying he should handle Islamic affairs only....
Your while generation will never be as learned as he is, and will never be successful as he is
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Thetruthalways: 2:36am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

See this local breed dog (Ekuke), hungry bingo like you.
Look at this one...i don't want to bring myself out...
I could av shown you our dog's pics...
Am very sure it living comfortable more than your broke ass who thinks everyone is poor...
You think everyone is hungry too...you must be deluded....
And am very sure you must be a bastard as i have said earlier on....you parent gave birth to you out of wedlock...
Hatred and bigotry won't take you anywhere.. Go and hustle and make your own...
God has made him great and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Thetruthalways: 2:38am On May 27, 2020
TUANKU:

I'm specific about you, i didn't generalize my emphasis is on you stupid goat.
Look at the useless fool talking about punctuation marks grin
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by Zillionx: 5:36pm On May 27, 2020
It is well.
Re: Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister by fergusen: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2021
We don't even know what to believe again... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.