Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men (12511 Views)

“know Your Worth, I’ve Been Proposed To 3-time” – Nicki Minaj Advise Ladies / Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
This topic has been on my mind for a long time but I really haven't found a better time to write than today.

I have always been puzzled why girls act the way they do. You know the snubbing, the seemingly high self-esteem and the almost queen-like behavior. It was really frustrating to me and I hate seeing men begging for love and some pussies.

So, early this year I created a female account to run a few tests and my results were mind numbing. I wouldn't say I was surprise because I already have an idea of what to expect but really seeing the result was something else.

I'll first explore a little of my finding.

As a guy, i rarely get pm request from other guys or ladies. Maybe once in a while when i offer to post a freebie or talk about helping someone to do something to make money online, then I may recieve just one or two pm from other people.

On my lady's account however, the reverse was the case. A lot of dudes here kept sending me request to the point i had to schedule my replies to these PMs.

Now just so you know, my reply most times is only a hello to the pm to get an idea of what these people actually want because a Pm may just be a Pm or may actually mean something else.

After the first hello response, a lot of guys start praising how beautiful I am and then proceed to say they like men and would like us to be friends and then request for my whatsapp number.

the second group are those that will say, i seem like a very intelligent lady or that they like the way i comment and would like to get my number so that they can know me more. of course any sensible person here will know that their dicks were amazed and not their brains.

now after they say want to get on with me, I normally respond that i cant give out my number to strangers and most times they will not respond to the message. A few will respond and say that they will really like to know me and try to convince me to hand out my phone number because according to them, "how can we get to know each other more if we don't connect on the phone?" this is where i normally cut off my interactions as there's really nothing more interesting to say.

I n anyway, out of the hundreds - yes you read that well, out of the hundreds of PMs i received, Only one impressed me and actually had a meaningful line of approach. I responded and we actually hit a dead end again after he requested for my phone number.

Here is the bottomline: This ladies are bombarded with average of about 5 PMs per day and more than 35 PMs in a week. If they dont respond to yours, dont take it to heart, nobody is paying them anything to respond to emails. talkmore of responding to 35 new emails per week and then type new response to the previous week's 35 who are waiting for her response.

so dont take it to your heart if the ladies dont resply your PM.

secondly, as a guy, know your worth. I always see Milleniumlady signature saying every dude on NL wants to wife her and then i loomk at myself and say why but now i know why. the below is coming from a lady who has not contributed meaningfully to any guys life here. again, nigga know your self worth
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11602799_screenshot202005251833172_png9005f19ba87aa4a96d192b1bd199bfc7

and this trash below is also coming from a girl who has not contributed to her family not to talk of the world in any meaningful way:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11602802_screenshot202005251834172_png8a2380b4862be724af2202c60bb343bf

Dudes are giving these girls attentions back-to-back and this only comes back to haunt them. I mean, imagine what 35 new emails from different ladies complimenting you about your handsomeness can do to your self-esteem in real life. It will give you that king feeling and make you feel like you are the new god and you'll end up seeing any new comment as common.

Niggas know your self-worth. Give your attention only when it is actually needed.

Another thing i noticed is that ladies get way more mention than guys. You get response to almost every mention which always ends with the guy saying how beautiful your profile is.

then there are those who will like to proof themselves to you. they will try and tell you that they are very intelligent. I don't know their end goals but it wasn't funny.

and then there are those whose job it is to say, that your profile picture is not you. they will tell you she's too beautiful to be on nairaland and in the end still send you a PMs sad

And there are those who will be rude just to get a response from you. They try to act tough but i can always see the neediness through their attack and push for me to just respond to them.

And should i talk about the number of followers i get almost daily? Like seriously. this lady is not posting anything meaningful or something that could help you to make money online or address any issue you may have, but she kept getting on average of 3 followers per day, all men, like seriously where are you following her to?

after following, some will start answering all of her comment, attacking her or send a PM.

The thing is a lot of men today are failing one of the most important rules in manhood and dating: Treat a lady like a celebrity and she will treated you like a fan.

Men are simply nuisance on this platform to the ladies and to be sincere that is what i am convinced about. If you are guy that follows every lady, praises and support her every mentions and then send a Pm, you are more of a fan and she the celebrity.

Guys for chrissake, go swallow some redpills. Learn to focus on your goals, your dreams and ambitions. Girls will come with the shelter as an extra. you are the reward for a woman.

I see this thing a lot on facebook and instagram. Go to instagram and checkout any female profile. It is only men you'll see commenting "oh what a beauty" "so beautiful" "you are an angel" etc. like seriously why won't these girls in turn, treat you like trash when you treat them like the air you need.

After deactivating my female account, I have since taken a little break to observe things. No longer chasing women. Just relax now and very observant while working on myself and my ambition.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by myles16(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2020
Asin very irritating something, facebook is the worst you start seeing things like "Thanks for your acceptance", some be commenting wow wow like an ambulance on girls picture, as a guy it irritates me and it makes me feel bad like are we supposed to bring our self this low before they can appreciate us or become friends with us, I don't toast girls, mutual friendship is what i do even tho i know i am not that handsome, i know some girls still crush on me... I don't have to be sending "Good morning" messages every morning. Seriously we guys should know our worth.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by xendra: 6:42pm On May 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by xendra: 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
lmao.... Men are the reward?? that's not how the bible said it cheesy cheesy

But every thing else you wrote is true, I've got one nuisance following me with all his monikers and kissing my ass all about. he will soon come, he acts like he don't like me but he really just wants to get my attention.

I wouldn't know if he mentioned me as I don't read mentions anymore but some of the simps monikers is - ebenezer2o2o, datemynd44, ethernaltruth ebenezer2021,........ and more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 6:53pm On May 25, 2020
xendra:

But every thing else you wrote is true, I've got one following me with all his monikers and kissing my ass all about. he will soon come, he acts like he don't like me but he really just wants to get my attention. i don't have to mention him, he will do the mention

Men are the prize. it only simple men that think ladies are the prize. if you are focus on your dreams, you'll always choose any lady from among the crowd like you choose a car when you go to the dealer's shop.

they call it "ladies throwing themselves at you"

but today a lot of men gawk at ladies like ....jeez it irritates me to think

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 6:57pm On May 25, 2020
myles16:
Asin very irritating something, facebook is the worst you start seeing things like "Thanks for your acceptance", some be commenting wow wow like an ambulance on girls picture, as a guy it irritates me and it makes me feel bad like are we supposed to bring our self this low before they can appreciate us or become friends with us, I don't toast girls, mutual friendship is what i do even tho i know i am not that handsome, i know some girls still crush on me... I don't have to be sending "Good morning" messages every morning. Seriously we guys should know our worth.
when you go out with a very very pretty lady then you'll understand that men today are almost...useless.

like they way guys will be staring at you - i've never felt stared at with so many hungry eyes like that before in my entire life and mind you i do public speaking a lot but the way men stares it's something else.

29 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by myles16(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:
when you go out with a very very pretty lady then you'll understand that men today are almost...useless.

like they way guys will be staring at you - i've never felt stared at with so many hungry eyes like that before in my entire life and mind you i do public speaking a lot but the way men stares it's something else.

Exactly, they be looking at you like you've made it in life, the way they stare at guys walking with a fair lady is more irritating than the way they stare at guys in a benz

14 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 7:09pm On May 25, 2020
myles16:

Exactly, they be looking at you like you've made it in life, the way they stare at guys walking with a fair lady is more irritating than the way they stare at guys in a benz
like you've made it in life.

I couldn't have agreed with you more

3 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
cheesy op its the guys who mostly fight and argue with ladies here that give them the most attention cheesy.they will call the girl olosho or midnight newspaper then they will send her pms telling her they were just joking and the next thing they will saying they like the girl and next be begging for her phone number or whatsap.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Scot1255: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
Bro u nailed it.. My babe will break up with me at least twice weekly and I would start begging. A gal I give up to 20k every month n she has absolutely nothing to offer me. So much attention from guys online. I have to man up n decide not to beg again after she broke up with me last week.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy op its the guys who mostly fight and argue with ladies here that give them the most attention cheesy.they will call the girl olosho or midnight newspaper then they will send her pms telling her they were just joking and the next thing they will saying they like the girl and next be begging for her phone number or whatsap.
boss my experience wasn't funny o.

Men behave like they have almost no self worth. Begging ladies and becoming subservient like they have nothin else to look forward to.

A lady once put a barrister on loudspeaker for me and the as*lickin no be here. The man de even beg the girl say him forget to give her money fa

7 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
OP you talk true O walai some girls don turn theirself to God imagine one stupid girl here begging someone for 1K and yet she's calling guys broke I just don't understand honestly
Am using this forum to while away my time
When God answer my prayers and grant me what am looking forward to you won't see on here again not for bad but for good

NIGGAS LET'S KNOW OUR WORTH PLEASE✌️

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2020
Gbam!!!

Someone has finally spoken. The reason these girls feel important is because of the kind of attention given to them by most guys who think Simping is the way to win women. Lol. Why do you even want to win a woman? What's in it for you if you win a woman?

The only thing women can offer is vagina. And vaginas are all over the place, and free for the taking.

Continue gassing these women up, and they will continue to treat you like trash.

OP thanks for telling them.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Andali(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2020
Op true talk...wen guys work on their dreams & pursue their goals...dey naturally become attractive to ladies. Obviously there r few guys like dat compared to dose chasing girls around. Wen I chat a babe up, I try to see hw intelligent & hw exposed she is. If d babe decides to snub me...I will lock up o... after all she's not d only fine babe in d world. May God help us guys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by LedRock: 7:46pm On May 25, 2020
Guy you know the drill, I also have a female account that has almost 300Pms, Nairaland guys too mumu.

I just dey use the idiots catch cruise.
Simps are too much on Nairaland, anything with f on the moniker makes them Hot.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2020
xendra:

But every thing else you wrote is true, I've got one nuisance following me with all his monikers and kissing my ass all about. he will soon come, he acts like he don't like me but he really just wants to get my attention. i don't have to mention him here, he will do the mention

Abeg mention and expose them. I need to know these simps who are gassing you females up.

11 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2020
Push to front page pls, guys needs to wake up..

8 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Premiumwriter: 7:48pm On May 25, 2020
Scot1255:
Bro u nailed it.. My babe will break up with me at least twice weekly and I would start begging. A gal I give up to 20k every month n she has absolutely nothing to offer me. So much attention from guys online. I have to man up n decide not to beg again after she broke up with me last week.

Ladies game have blindfolded a lot of us. They behave like they are expensive, the reward for us but in reality we are the prize.

We pay for everything.

But they play the game better.

To all the guys out there, before you get into any relationship or ask a girl out, ask yourself what's in it for you apart from sex.

If nothing else, don't beg, don't even pursue. Know your self worth. Don't be like that man that will beg a girl to accept his money.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 25, 2020
lefulefu:

I swear cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

When did women become the price? My dad was a handsome man with swag and I saw how ladies always wanted to be around him and how mom was always making sure to be around him at all times. And then I understood that MEN ARE THE PRICE.

Bleep SIMPS cheesy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Ladies game have blindfolded a lot of us. They behave like they are expensive, the reward for us but in reality we are the prize.

We pay for everything.

But they play the game better.

To all the guys out there, before you get into any relationship or ask a girl out, ask yourself what's in it for you apart from sex.

If nothing else, don't beg, don't even pursue. Know your self worth. Don't be like that man that will beg a girl to accept his money.

My broda, I will PM you. I love you wink. No Homo. We need to teach these men some game grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2020
LedRock:
Guy you know the drill, I also have a female account that has almost 300Pms, Nairaland guys too mumu.

I just dey use the idiots catch cruise.
Simps are too much on Nairaland, anything with f on the moniker makes them Hot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaahaha. Laff wan kill me. I love this thread already. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
Scot1255:

You just took the first step which is realization of who you are and what you need to do.

Good job bro.

12 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by LedRock: 7:58pm On May 25, 2020
pDudd:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaahaha. Laff wan kill me. I love this thread already. grin grin grin
Guy if I tell you the moniker you go shock. grin

17 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Naija246: 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
preach!! my brother preach!! grin
Coach red pill did a video talking about this same issue.

Anyone interested in it should watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LwJY8MWoLU

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On May 25, 2020
35 new emails a week!

I don’t know how you endured the awkwardness of getting romantic attention from your fellow guys.

All these babes just laugh when they see some guys criticise women here, cos they are sure to receive PMs from same guys later on.

Nobody can stop any of you guys though. It’s your life.

28 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Zabiboy: 8:12pm On May 25, 2020

You spoke my mind OP...
The most irritating and annoying thing about it is, when i see these guys ass-licking "f" monikers, something pushes me to check the female's dp and i always get disappointed..
Anyways...Once upon a time, most of TRP guys simped...but now we know..i sincerely hope they learn...
THREE THINGS TO NOTE
1) ELEVEATE A GIRL MORE THAN NECESSARY AND SHE LEAVES FOR A GUY ON THAT LEVEL
2) TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, SHE LEAVES YOU ON SEEN
3) TREAT HER LIKE A CELEBRITY, SHE TREATS YOU LIKE A FAN

ALWAYS....I REPEAT...ALWAYS BE READY TO WALK AWAY AT ANY POINT IN TIME FROM ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T ADD VALUE TO YOU AS A MAN

GL cool
Kudos once again to the OP

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by glimpse33(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2020
@ premiumwriter

It's not our fault. It's God's fault, Our Creator.
He created us with so much Testosterone and Libido, this makes 99% of us to always crave for what's under ladies leg.

It's not just male humans,
but also male dogs, male lizards, male chickens. Take your time to observe how they chase over other females animals , trying to get them laid, the libidos in male creatures are just too high.

If the new generation of men born into this world starting from 2020 start having little or no libido at all, then women will be worthless, useless, and irrelevant in the society, they would start kneeling and begging guys to choose them for relationships.

Sex is the number 1 thing we want from females, that's why we're constantly on their inbox and PMs

22 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by COOL10(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2020
pDudd:

My broda, I will PM you. I love you wink. No Homo. We need to teach these men some game grin grin grin

Some men don't deserve to be liberated though. Such knowledge is not something you waste.

11 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by glimpse33(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

You spoke my mind OP...
The most irritating and annoying thing about it is, when i see these guys ass-licking "f" monikers, something pushes me to check the female's dp and i always get disappointed..
Anyways...Once upon a time, most of TRP guys simped...but now we know..i sincerely hope they learn...
THREE THINGS TO NOTE
1) ELEVEATE A GIRL MORE THAN NECESSARY AND SHE LEAVES FOR A GUY ON THAT LEVEL
2) TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, SHE LEAVES YOU ON SEEN
3) TREAT HER LIKE A CELEBRITY, SHE TREATS YOU LIKE A FAN

ALWAYS....I REPEAT...ALWAYS BE READY TO WALK AWAY AT ANY POINT IN TIME FROM ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T ADD VALUE TO YOU AS A MAN

GL cool
Kudos once again to the OP

Peach Ma Nigga, Preach!

8 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Zabiboy: 8:25pm On May 25, 2020
glimpse33:
@ premiumwriter

He created us with so much Testosterone and Libido, this makes 99% of us to always crave for what's under ladies leg.

but also male dogs, male lizards, male chickens. Take your time to observe how they chase over other females animals , trying to get them laid, the libidos in male creatures are just too high.

If the new generation of men born into this world starting from 2020 start having little or no libido at all, then women will be worthless, useless, and irrelevant in the society.

Sex is the number 1 thing we want from females, that's why we're constantly on their inbox and PMs

@ emboldened
Bro....just the way you are craving for whats under their legs, they crave for your D too...
But they want a D with class, authority...not just any wayward D...and they wont tell you or show it....They want to have the luxury of being able to choose for themselves..
But guys ( simps) just want any hole to put their D into...
Thats why we say guys should KNOW THIER WORTH....ignore all these ladies for the now....build your life physically, financially, mentally, eductionally..etc and Give yourslef the luxury of having to choose the pvvsy you want..
GL cool

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 25, 2020
Premiumwriter:
boss my experience wasn't funny o.

Men behave like they have almost no self worth. Begging ladies and becoming subservient like they have nothin else to look forward to.

A lady once put a barrister on loudspeaker for me and the as*lickin no be here. The man de even beg the girl say him forget to give her money fa
grin grin grin grin grin and dont be surprised if the barrister is a married man grin.most of these guys will go about giving ladies attention on social media but they will be starving their own wives of attention.u can imagine a married thanking a girl accepting his friend request.i dont just understand some of these guys and especially married men cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 25, 2020
glimpse33:
@ premiumwriter

If the new generation of men born into this world starting from 2020 start having little or no libido at all, then women will be worthless, useless, and irrelevant in the society, they would start kneeling and begging guys to choose them for relationships.

is it only nigerian guys they created with libidio and testoterone? i have never seen a black american guy or a carribean acting the way we do.na inferiority complex be our bane nothing else cheesy

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl On Facebook. My Experience / How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. / I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.