Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint (673 Views)

News: Inec Machine Has Now Rejected About 67 Fingers / Live From Otuoke Inec Machine Not Working - Network Problem / Police Arrest Nine With INEC Machine, Materials In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
Amid drama, former President Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday got a dose of the frustration and disappointment of many Nigerians over the ongoing voter registration.

The Direct Data Capture (DDC) machines, employed by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the exercise, rejected his fingerprint several times.

Obasanjo, who arrived his Ward 11, Ita-Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State at 11.53 a.m. in company with his wife, Bola, had to declare, after a long wait, that he would come back for the exercise as soon as he returned from an overseas trip.

This happened on the second day of the exercise, which kicked off Saturday, nationwide, on a shaky start.

The former president waited patiently as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), at the registration centre, carried out series of experiment with his fingers while the Ogun State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Deacon Martins Okunfolami, and other INEC officials present, made frantic efforts to get Obasanjo registered.
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by VALIDATOR: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
I dey laugh oooooooo.
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Maybe BABA no wash his hands. grin grin grin
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by thweraja10: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
I thought the registration was meant for humans, the data capturing machine was not meant to take the fingerprint of gorillas
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2011
thweraja10:

I thought the registration was meant for humans, the data capturing machine was not meant to take the fingerprint of gorillas
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
you read my mind
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by Mygoldie(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2011
thweraja10:

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2011
grin grin grin
wahala. to wowo no be crime ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
and may be the computer would reject his face too,
cheesy cheesy
Re: Inec Machine Rejects Obasanjo’s Fingerprint by 1025: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
that man no get human hands again and the machine is programmed for human beings alone.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Sambo Will Assume North’s Term In 2015 / My Greatest Regret In Politics – Jakande / Opinion: What We Have Learnt About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.