Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) (17078 Views)

Home Alone Reloaded (18+) / Home Alone With My Step-brother / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
HOME ALONE WITH MY ADOPTED STEP SISTER … (18+) … Part 1
No no no no I can’t share this house with anyone I said angrily
Come on Alex you need someone to keep you company mom said and look at dad
Yes son you need a sibling dad added
No I don’t need anyone and old enough to take care of myself I scream
OK that enough am tired of your stupidity Alex it is either you like it or not. we are adopting a child to this house mom said and leave
Dad shake his head and go after her.

I will make that child life miserable I said and went to my room
My phone ring and I pick the call
Me: hey Johnny
Johnny: are you ok
Me: yeah

Johnny: the guys wanna hang out later…..
Me : (cut him short) am in
we are picking you up by five he said and hang up

Fast forward >>>>>>>>>

Alexander mom called
They are back with the child I thought and rush downstairs
Yes mom I answered
Meet your new sister Amaya Mom said and I look at the girl beside her
She is very beautiful I look at her with my jaw dropped. This girl is supposed to be my girlfriend not sister . she was not looking at me ,maybe she is shy. How can someone be this cute is she really human.
But mom she is almost my age I finally voice out
Yeah I know she is cute and intelligent that why we adopt her mom said and dad nodded
Amaya baby let me show you to your room mom said and she follow her slowly
Gosh her walking steps is wow she has the body of a model. Is this how cute girl in the orphanage are ? I thought as I look at her until she is out of sight .

Fast forward >>>>>>>>>

You mean a girl of your age is bought home as your sister johnny said laughing
Yes and she is damn beautiful I added
That’s your chance dude James my other friend said
Which chance I asked
To f**k of course Bryan said
You haven’t had a good s3x for good three months James said

And the girl showed up what did you think u will do if I have a beautiful adopted sister johnny said
Have s3x with her James said
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ PART 2
https://coolstories22.com/home-alone-with-my-adopted-step-sister-18-part-2

1 Like

Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
this is interesting pls read
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
read pls
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by CoolStories22: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2020
here we go
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Read more pls
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2020
read Pls
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by sorority11(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Which one is adopted step sister again? I didn't read this nonsense though
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
thanks again
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2020
thanks
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
wow thanks for reading
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is nice pls read
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
nice
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2020
thanks
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
wise old owl
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
interesting
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by ShawnMichael: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
thanks
Re: Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) by CoolStories22: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
cool story

(1) (Reply)

Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / The Wrong Step I Took In Love. / Foolish men maintain girlfriends instead of maintaining investments -Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.