Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. (1087 Views)

Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, And Diane Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies On Instagram / Women Expose Married Men Who Co-Rent Apartments Where They Take Turns Living Wit / Women Expose A Man & His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMs To Send Them Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by Freelane33(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2020
According to Sigmund Freud “Everything a woman does; is derived from a man penis envy” (end of quote). Freud was of the opinion that at childhood stage, we gain much pleasure in doing two things – we love to be aggressive – we madly fall in love with sexual pleasure as well.

It would reach a stage, a male child would see his father’s existence as a domestic threat, and would wish his father die; believing the sudden death of his father would grant him much freedom, to act like a husband to his mother.

This is what Sigmund Freud referred to as Oedipus complex. Oedipus, according to a Greek story, is a young man who killed his father and married his mother.

I know of a woman who says she wonders why her male children develop extreme likeness for her – her female children develop supreme love for their father. I explained the psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud to quench her thirst of inquisitive curiosity, and she wowed.

Sometimes, we men find ourselves in a room, exchanging pleasantries, playing games or engage one another in intellectual discussions. Experience has it that, the social tempo changes immediately a strange woman is ushered into such room.

With the sudden appearance of a gorgeously looking lady, some of us would start flying polo of our shirts, adjusting our roughed trousers, perhaps to display how more civilized or socially exposed we are, or how best or perfect we can be her partner.

Some of us would start pulling down our polo - to show how morally sound and responsibly mannered we are. We don’t want to be called a good-for-nothing-thug, believing that looking more responsible than other men would make one the most preferable or convince her to fall in love.

As a social media commentator, I think this is a subject matter I have never commented on before, perhaps because of its sensitiveness.

I love to see females posting pictures on social media; in fact, it has always remained an undiminishing pleasure whilst I am browsing over the internet to pause, watch their fascinated smiles, like and sometimes drop some golden compliments in their comment boxes, depending on the level of elegance.

I love to see them showing their beauties through pictures like professional models, and celebrated fashioners; but this must come with all politeness, modesties and cultured mannerisms.

Having being blessed with three blood sisters - two elders (married) and a younger sister (unmarried), beautiful ones - I understand quite well how ladies feel when you tell them how gorgeous they look in their new dresses, how they appear elegant in their pictures.

How her golden smiles kill, how she walks like a professional model whilst she swings her hips from side to side, how she walks down the street and her beautiful walking steps cause you emotional disaster, how she sounds angelic in her utterances.

Research has it that an average social media user is psychologically depressed, seriously overwhelmed with sadness – when she posts and gets no likes or comments; sometimes comments or likes that negate her expectation. An average human is biologically programmed not to be ignored, snubbed or neglected.

This, to the best of my knowledge, is one of the few reasons ladies display their unclothedness on social media; we must not desert the truth; the simple truth is not farfetched - it is not worth it”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by Enoch07: 10:13am On May 26, 2020
good read I tell u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by calmbabadee(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2020
There is that urge inherent in all humans which propels us all to project only the seemingly desirable or attractive traits in us.

It is however, noteworthy that the attractiveness or otherwise of these traits is subjective and such there is no universally accepted unit of measurement.

What is attractive to A might be repulsive to B.

That is why it advisable that people should do everything that makes them happy within the confines of legality, morality and ethics.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by zexy2030(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2020
Freelane33:
According to Sigmund Freud “Everything a woman does; is derived from a man penis envy” (end of quote). Freud was of the opinion that at childhood stage, we gain much pleasure in doing two things – we love to be aggressive – we madly fall in love with sexual pleasure as well.

It would reach a stage, a male child would see his father’s existence as a domestic threat, and would wish his father die; believing the sudden death of his father would grant him much freedom, to act like a husband to his mother.

This is what Sigmund Freud referred to as Oedipus complex. Oedipus, according to a Greek story, is a young man who killed his father and married his mother.

I know of a woman who says she wonders why her male children develop extreme likeness for her – her female children develop supreme love for their father. I explained the psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud to quench her thirst of inquisitive curiosity, and she wowed.

Sometimes, we men find ourselves in a room, exchanging pleasantries, playing games or engage one another in intellectual discussions. Experience has it that, the social tempo changes immediately a strange woman is ushered into such room.

With the sudden appearance of a gorgeously looking lady, some of us would start flying polo of our shirts, adjusting our roughed trousers, perhaps to display how more civilized or socially exposed we are, or how best or perfect we can be her partner.

Some of us would start pulling down our polo - to show how morally sound and responsibly mannered we are. We don’t want to be called a good-for-nothing-thug, believing that looking more responsible than other men would make one the most preferable or convince her to fall in love.

As a social media commentator, I think this is a subject matter I have never commented on before, perhaps because of its sensitiveness.

I love to see females posting pictures on social media; in fact, it has always remained an undiminishing pleasure whilst I am browsing over the internet to pause, watch their fascinated smiles, like and sometimes drop some golden compliments in their comment boxes, depending on the level of elegance.

I love to see them showing their beauties through pictures like professional models, and celebrated fashioners; but this must come with all politeness, modesties and cultured mannerisms.

Having being blessed with three blood sisters - two elders (married) and a younger sister (unmarried), beautiful ones - I understand quite well how ladies feel when you tell them how gorgeous they look in their new dresses, how they appear elegant in their pictures.

How her golden smiles kill, how she walks like a professional model whilst she swings her hips from side to side, how she walks down the street and her beautiful walking steps cause you emotional disaster, how she sounds angelic in her utterances.

Research has it that an average social media user is psychologically depressed, seriously overwhelmed with sadness – when she posts and gets no likes or comments; sometimes comments or likes that negate her expectation. An average human is biologically programmed not to be ignored, snubbed or neglected.

This, to the best of my knowledge, is one of the few reasons ladies display their unclothedness on social media; we must not desert the truth; the simple truth is not farfetched - it is not worth it”.

Even before the advent of social media, most women who expose some part of their flesh, are doing it for vast attention which will help them make choices as men flood their path for the vee.

secondly most women who do so often, are doing it because of inferiority, there are some abusive challenges that's why some weep every night after such loud appearance no one new is saying just hi, especially when they are not in a relationship or floating in one. The depression is very deep.
Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by whiteseed(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Freelane33:

please would need ur guidance concerning a matter. I sent u an email.
Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by meobizy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who cares? I love ogling at the pictures.
Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by Jodha(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who wan read this epistle?

The main reason ladies exposé their bodies on social media is... loneliness...I want to feel among...low self esteem/inferiority complex..lack of self worth etc..
Re: Reasons Why Women Expose Dia Bodies On Smedia. by tobechi74: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
They imitate others

(1) (Reply)

Jane & Her Boss(18+) / Wife Caught Me Fucking Housemaid, See What She Did / My Best Friend Is Planning To Dump Her G.f, How Can I Tell Him i Love the babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.