Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

5 Income Zone You Should Know Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today (744 Views)

Once You Avoid These 7 Mistakes – Girls Will Hardly Friend-zone You. / 7 Mistakes That Will Always Make Girls Friend-zone You / Why Women Always Friend Zone You : 9 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Income Zone You Should Know Today by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2020
Charity begins at home, but if you want to become a billionaire, then you must expand some of your businesses to all parts of the world. I'm not a billionaire, so don't get me wrong, but being a billionaire (in $£) doesn't scare me — it's just a matter of time.

There are 4 income zones to conquer if you want to be a billionaire the world will never forget either by your products or philanthropic work.

1. Community Income. (Start a business in your community or village).
2. Local Income. (Expand the business to other places in your clan).
3. State Income. (Open branches of same business in all local government in your state — there may be exceptions).
4. National Income (Expand the business to all states in your country just as McDonald's, Mr. Biggs, etc. did).
5. International Income. (Now, it's time that gradually conquer the world with one of your brands).

Yes, build a brand.

You can start from top to bottom or bottom-up.

For me, I started with International Income to National and I'm currently working on state.

So, if you wan become a billionaire, conquer all the 5 zone.

Tip: Don't make money because you need money, but to use it to make a difference.

Question: Which income zone/territory are you currently conquering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today by StubbornGENIUS: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Nice,but you should move this to the business section.
Re: 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today by jumper524(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2020
My guy I miss your post oo..
Me still dey local income sha!
Re: 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today by kingoftech: 8:28am On May 27, 2020
What about us who sell books on Amazon, how do you call our income?
Re: 5 Income Zone You Should Know Today by ff0000(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:

Charity begins at home, but if you want to become a billionaire, then you must expand some of your businesses to all parts of the world. I'm not a billionaire, so don't get me wrong, but being a billionaire (in $£) doesn't scare me — it's just a matter of time.

There are 4 income zones to conquer if you want to be a billionaire the world will never forget either by your products or philanthropic work.

1. Community Income. (Start a business in your community or village).
2. Local Income. (Expand the business to other places in your clan).
3. State Income. (Open branches of same business in all local government in your state — there may be exceptions).
4. National Income (Expand the business to all states in your country just as McDonald's, Mr. Biggs, etc. did).
5. International Income. (Now, it's time that gradually conquer the world with one of your brands).

Yes, build a brand.

You can start from top to bottom or bottom-up.

For me, I started with International Income to National and I'm currently working on state.

So, if you wan become a billionaire, conquer all the 5 zone.

Tip: Don't make money because you need money, but to use it to make a difference.

Question: Which income zone/territory are you currently conquering?
[/s] angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babe Let Have Sex (video) / Do I Have A Problem? Please Help / Nigerian Lady Reveals Different Love Portions Used By Ladies To Attract Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.