Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,466 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? (1408 Views)

5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Harming You Emotionally / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / How Weak Are You Emotionally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by mrbenjame: 4:18pm On May 26, 2020
This is a direct question. What will you do when your spouse starves you in all aspects for months for no tangible reason? Even when you try to think if you offended her in anyway to deserve such treatment.

By starving emotionally I mean something of this nature:

-Like she no longer gives you the attention you used to have
-she doesn’t allow you touch her
-She doesn’t like going out with you, she keeps her matters private
-she spends more time with work or kids, only greets you in the morning and at night
-She doesn’t ask you about your day at work
-She doesn’t allow you touch her phone
-She doesn’t like seeing you smile with another woman.

I’m this type of marriage, if you’re in such shoe, what will you do as the man?

Your sincere opinion. No matter your opinions No shades please.

4 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Davash222(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
If her love and attention is getting shorter with you, it's getting longer with someone else.. Could be God, Might be Rod... Who knows

7 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Beedude(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2020
Lolz.

Ur happiness is crucial.
U can either find a way to make urself happy. Or
Divorce before things get bloody.

There is no shame in making a mistake. It will only be shameful if u fail to rectify it.

Nothing is worth dying for

3 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
what good will be the marriage, if she does all the above?! if a man goes throughh all the above, then i am sorry to say that man is SINGLE!!!!

btw if you cannot be intimate with her then she starves you sexually too.

SOLUTION divorce the babe and be merry separately.

4 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by sweetlo: 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
Are you a woman.

Why will you be starved emotionally.

Sex starved , is that what you mean

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by mrbenjame: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
sweetlo:
Are you a woman.

Why will you be stsrved emotionally.

Sex starved , is that what you mean

All of the above
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
I'll talk with her.

Ask her sternly if she's still interested in the marriage. I'll tell her I'm not copacetic with her recent behavior and if no changes within three days to a week, Divorce straight!. No time.

The kids will be fine.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Godoverevery: 4:24pm On May 26, 2020
hmmm.

it actually depends..... giving unnecessary attitude in marriage/relationship is normal but has limit and time duration.

this is an extreme one... something must have triggered it...... it makes no sense been under the same roof with D's type of vibe.

Engage her in a serious conversation..... demand answers for her behaviour towards you.....if she opens up....try and resolve what ever she says but if she keeps numb bros she tired of the marriage..
I pray she open up.

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by kiddkash(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
emotions. sentiments

that wall you know. we are talking about making money, then more money
fucck biitches, travel the world, go sky diving, you're hear talking about emotions
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by HarunaWest(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
mrbenjame:
This is a direct question. What will you do when your spouse starves you in all aspects for months for no tangible reason? Even when you try to think if you offended her in anyway to deserve such treatment.

-she spends more time with work or kids, only greets you in the morning and at night

Ask her if you offended her, if she gives no solid reason, Divorce her sharperly or just go ahead and marry another wife.
Happiness is a choice.
Marriage is no longer a do or die affair.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:34pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what good will be the marriage, if she does all the above?! if a man goes throughh all the above, then i am sorry to say that man is SINGLE!!!!

btw if you cannot be intimate with her then she starves you sexually too.

SOLUTION divorce the babe and be merry separately.
What God has join together, let no man put asunder... Don't support evil bro
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
cheesy wink Personally, I feel men should be less emotional and more logical. Your woman should be the one complaining about emotional gratification.

Her emotions should bring her to you, not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:36pm On May 26, 2020
HarunaWest:

Ask her if you offended her, if she gives no solid reason, Divorce her sharperly or just go ahead and marry another wife.
Happiness is a choice.
Marriage is no longer a do or die affair.
What God has join together let no man put asunder ...... Don't support evil bro
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

stop being a CLUELESS RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITE!!!
are you talking about that same god who clearly stated that:

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Godoverevery: 4:48pm On May 26, 2020
Thiwalade:
cheesy wink Personally, I feel men should be less emotional and more logical. Your woman should be the one complaining about emotional gratification.

Her emotions should bring her to you, not the other way around.
God didnt create us all the same way.......u just have to accept some people the way they are.

we are wired and trained differently (some men actually don't have that strong heart)

1 Like

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop being a CLUELESS RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITE!!!
are you talking about that same god who clearly stated that:

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Did your own bible says " she who don't summit herself to her husband be put away " ... The wife did not commite aldultry na,,, so on what ground should u advice the husband to put her away ? ... If she is your sister, can u said what u just said to her husband .... Bro don't support evil .. PEACE
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by HarunaWest(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What God has join together let no man put asunder ...... Don't support evil bro
Was it not Pastor or Imam that joined them together?
Shut up my friend.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
I think I will talked to her about it, if it persists I'll just be nice to her and won't push myself anymore. I'll go out more, see my guys them, travel and stuff. It's part of the marital vow, ENDURANCE.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:13pm On May 26, 2020
HarunaWest:

Was it not Pastor or Imam that joined them together?
Shut up my friend.
He who made from the beginning made them male and female......... Was it pastor or imam that made them from the beginning ..... Well , i don't expect u to understand since u are still a baby christain
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by LordKO(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Two things do cause a sane person to squash their emotion against their partner/close relative/spouse like in this case:

It is either that she has had enough of your abuses (emotional, financial, mental, and physical abuses) or she is on the final phase of her original plan from the inception to destroy you.

If the former is the case, win her back and refrain from abusing her henceforth. However, if the latter is the case, give her a dose of her own medicine, not necessarily with the same approach.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Did your own bible says " she who don't summit herself to her husband be put away " ... The wife did not commite aldultry na,,, so on what ground should u advice the husband to put her away ? ... If she is your sister, can u said what u just said to her husband .... Bro don't support evil .. PEACE

a bad wife is a bad wife (whether my sista or even my mother).... you are again being a CLUELESS RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITE... here is the answer to your above question:

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

Proverbs 12:4
A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by HarunaWest(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

He who made from the beginning made them male and female......... Was it pastor or imam that made them from the beginning ..... Well , i don't expect u to understand since u are still a baby christain
Am not a Christian dumbass
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:28pm On May 26, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a bad wife is a bad wife (whether my sista or even my mother).... you are again being a CLUELESS RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITE... here is the answer to your above question:

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

Proverbs 12:4
A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Well, i can see u are just a baby christain. So no need to argue much.... The bible say's " it is better to live in the desert " .. The bible does not say "u should put her away before going to the desert ? "... Did ur own bible say's that .... Read ur bible carefully and the lord be with u.. PEACE
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
HarunaWest:
Am not a Christian dumbass
Well, do u know who u just insult ?... When i was alive i know the inplication of what u just speak... Expect me tonight... Seriously
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Beedude(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

How is DIVORCE evil?
Any relationship that is bringing pains to either the man or the woman is EVIL
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Well, i can see u are just a baby christain. So no need to argue much.... The bible say's " it is better to live in the desert " .. The bible does not say "u should put her away before going to the desert ? "... Did ur own bible say's that .... Read ur bible carefully and the lord be with u.. PEACE

the brotha is ALREADY in the desert duh!!!
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Beedude(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

As humans anything that will deprive u of JOY and HAPPINESS can KILL U. Pastor CHRIS divorced. It means he is an EVIL Pastor abi?
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:43pm On May 26, 2020
Beedude:

How is DIVORCE evil?
Any relationship that is bringing pains to either the man or the woman is EVIL
What u are saying is just 21 censury relationship metality,, we can't do anything against the scripture... Where was it noted down in ur bible that divorce is not evil ? .. Simple
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by James4bright(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2020
That's how crazy things gets when you get married to someone who isn't your friend. Friendship isn't just about slight conversations with a person, it's bigger than that.

If you've been close friends with your wife before marrying her, then at this point you'd know what's wrong.

I think she's angry about something, but doesn't wanna talk about it and she probably feels that's the best way to hurt you back.
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Ishilove: 5:47pm On May 26, 2020
mrbenjame:

When did this change start?
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Beedude(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What u are saying is just 21 censury relationship metality,, we can't do anything against the scripture... Where was it noted down in ur bible that divorce is not evil ? .. Simple
Hypocrisy and Over sabi are our greatest undoing as NIGERIANS. Even White that brought the religion aren't as gullible as we are.
Will u advice ur daughter or sister stay with a wife beater? Divorce isn't evil. Its better to be divorced than to be mad , disabled or dead all in the name of religion
Re: MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
Beedude:

As humans anything that will deprive u of JOY and HAPPINESS can KILL U. Pastor CHRIS divorced. It means he is an EVIL Pastor abi?
Should u do what is wrong just because other did it ?.... That pastor chris did it does mean it is right... Check u bible we can't do anything against what is noted down in the scripture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Prays For Man Whose Penis Is Standing And Refuses To Go Down / I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone / What Does It Mean If A Woman Tells A Man This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.