Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62545 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by adontcare(f): 5:09am On May 27, 2020
icebird25:
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
I hate them too. Rubbish people

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Smile4mee01: 5:09am On May 27, 2020
Guy, you in my feelings. Me I go blow am oooooh, make all of us know where we dey go. This life taya person.

Perfectdanny:
Look am tired o. The trumpet should be given to me. I promise i will not blow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 5:09am On May 27, 2020
�������������������������������������������
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Aystarz: 5:11am On May 27, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Guy Forget oooooo
Nigeria is still better
Nothing pass freedom, even in a shithole
Blacks in America, any small thing them go lock you up for 10 yrs in Prison..
Any small thing Police Go Pull Trigger
Everybody carry gun, if police no kill you, your fellow black go shoot you..

At The End, America na all Hype!!!

I know it hurts watching this happen to the Black race in America, but let's not lie now.

Our cops here have done far worse things to us than American cops will ever do to coloured people over there. That is a fact.

ALMOST EVERY OFFICER HERE IS NO GOOD, SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO COMPARE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On May 27, 2020
We saw the video last night and shuddered sad sad shocked

It was a very cruel way to die.

We are sure his white lawyer will do something.

This is not about just sacking 'em cops.

Something more must be done.

Justice must be served ....HOT!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Hypnotise: 5:15am On May 27, 2020
One day, this evil white man will answer to his creator.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Egoveen: 5:18am On May 27, 2020
Black americans should start laying ambush for this white racists......kill them all muthafuckers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by ArcherPrime(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2020
pippimp:

Better to live in another man's country where racism exist than in ones own country where tribalism flourishes.

Please never ever compare racism to tribalism, rasicm is not funny at all�

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by watchindelta(m): 5:27am On May 27, 2020
Even the black America! dnt love Africans.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by tillaman(m): 5:28am On May 27, 2020
Damn the video broke my heart, daylight execution and sadly just like every other black man execution they gonna get away with it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by eyinjuege: 5:28am On May 27, 2020
Black people are arrested just for breathing in air in Ameerika
Many wrong convictions, many jailed falsely even though the police know the facts don't match.
There is a reason their statistics show majority of crimes are committed by blacks.
We all believed that fake line because blacks have been disadvantaged economically due to slavery and racism and assumed they might turn to crime. However, it's obvious police arrest anyone for being black and pin their crimes on you.
Many convictions are being overturned after several decades in prison, becasue they found out they got the wrong man. Years lost in prison for a crime you never committed.
Even the oyibo women are quick to throw blackmen under the bus, and purposely lie and call police on them so they can be shot. They will be crying on the phone to the police, meanwhile nobody did anything to them. Master manipulators. The nemesis of the black man.
It's just getting too much...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by dangotesmummy: 5:29am On May 27, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order.if these animals were Nigerian police their highhsndedness go pass sars own

Anyway no difference between tribal bigots and racists

Sad and pathetic

The guy below me doesn't know what he's talking about

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by ViktorCash: 5:30am On May 27, 2020
This is small compared to SARS harrassment in Nigeria angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dybala11(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2020
Aystarz:

I know it hurts watching this happen to the Black race in America, but let's not lie now.

Our cops here have done worse things to us than American cops will ever do to coloured people over there. That is a fact.

ALMOST EVERY OFFICER HERE IS NO GOOD, SO DON'T EVEN TRY COMPARE.
And at least the government prosecutors are investigting the case, if it's in Nigeria it would have been business as usual. Say no to Police brutality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Gkemz: 5:31am On May 27, 2020
It doesn't end by relieving the four of their duties, they have to be prosecuted by law to serve as a deterrent to other cops.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Afamed: 5:32am On May 27, 2020
Before 7am, those children would be here to defend this acthrocity

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by HarryDuce(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2020
icebird25:
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
You mean you hate people that don't care about your existence for what others did in the past and didn't affect you in anyway?
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Glink2018(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2020
Buhari is doing his own in Nigeria while Trump is doing his own in the US.
As security personnel, what the US policeman did was unprofessional and atrocious and they should face the consequence of their atrocity.
The US has gone the stage that you can discard the black race in their midst. So, if Trump didn't handle this kind of thing with care, it can degenerate to civil war...
There are so many blacks that are living legally in the US state, and the hatred of white people can not disown the fact that they are the son of the soil.
Trump was the president that initiated this nonsense and is now affecting a lot of people in the US.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by gabbasin: 5:34am On May 27, 2020
This is murder, a premeditated killing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Afamed: 5:37am On May 27, 2020
Dybala11:

And at least the government prosecutors are investigting the case, if it's in Nigeria it would have been business as usual. Say no to Police brutality!
And the investigation would bring back the avoidable lost soul? What's the difference between the cop in US that that failed to handle the situation better to prevent unnecessary lost of live despite his training and the happy trigger cop here in Nigeria. Una must defend everything as long as it's Us/ white
A clear case of predetermined killing, you still here defending it.
Shame on most of you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by eyinjuege: 5:43am On May 27, 2020
Some people are missing the point.
Police brutality in America is directed at only the blackman.
You will be shot for simply taking a jog.
You will be shot for selling cigarettes
You will even be shot while in your own home doing nothing. Can you imagine a white female police officer shooting her black male neighbor, because she went to the wrong apartment and tried breaking into his own. He opened the door when he heard someone trying to turn his door handle and she just shot him . An educated man with a good job and who had his life together.
Their apartment doors are different, there's a footmat outside his door and non on hers , and so many other reasons she couldn't have mistaken his apartment for her own. Yet, shot and killed a man for simply staying at home.
Thank God for video evidences now. The best thing to ever happen to blacks in America are these phones with videos. Otherwise many of us would still have been shouting they have victim mentality. Racism is so rife in America, it has become exhausting.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Scrupulous419(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2020
Black man is always the sacrificial lamb for the concept #All Black lives matter angry

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by FlackoJodye: 5:44am On May 27, 2020
Before june 2018 that world cup tyme when i first went to oakland, i used to be this kinda nigga that always believe that black people whine too much about racism and if a white call u some racial slurs , u should as well just call them back(dont try this is in america cos if them call cops on u grin grin), i also thought leaving nga will end my woes with police forevrr till sometym around march 2019 when i was wit my whte chick in a rsturat and they balled in and said they received a distress call that a black male (around my age 19as at then) was in possession of some arms around that resturant(whareverthefvck?) boy!, i tell u real life about 4 black young guys in that resturant that tym includin a waiter and me was bundled outside (SARS STANDARD!!, I THOUGHT AMERICAN POLICE WHEREE MORE CIVILISED)and ordered to lie down face flat on the ground(worse than i described oooo) , i was an immigrant and i knew m accent might get me into extra problem(lwkmd) so i had to improvise and switch to ebonics like the rest but the ebonics was nit flowng at all cos it was a life and death situation, they choked the nigga next to me like a hoe inna strip club and d guy was barely breathin, i saw death in 3D and i almsot peed on myself,m y only saving grace was my white boo libbie as she came out and started using her white priviledge to ginger d racist cops one of the things that saved my life (another thing ill never advise a black or hispanic person to do in that situation in america), the guys searched all of us first time,proceeds to search again,and this while choking d akata guy near me,the guy almsot lost it there,people started videoing d whole shit and d weather changed,the cops disaapointed they didnt see any gun stood up and still ordered us to remain on the ground as they zoomed off(typical shii sars would do), my white okpo carried my ass to the hospital and that was when i did some tests and saw i got a fractured rib,and a dislocated finger.very sad experince but it was my only one, omo i later made friends with that akata guy deshaun and i and him learnt javascript and php togerther with one other chick like that,i also broke up with that libbie girl,i was cheatin thou(i'll admit it grin grin),finally moved to canada now where i work for my tech firm,making d least bar,abeg thank God and taht nigga deshaun for me,canadas way more better and they have a better regard for human life.phht america

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dybala11(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2020
Afamed:

And the investigation would bring back the avoidable lost soul? What's the difference between the cop in US that that failed to handle the situation better to afford unnecessary lost of live despite his training and the happy trigger cop here in Nigeria. Una must defend everything as long as it's Us/ white
Shame on most of you
I didn't defend the cop in my comment, why would you even think that I'm defending police brutality despite my comment suggesting otherwise. I only stated a fact that at least there's a better chance of justice been served for the deceased as agencies such as FBI will investigate the incident, if it's here in Nigeria I'm sure nothing would have been done to avenge the death of that man.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by backtalkG(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2020
Nigerian police do worse than this
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dybala11(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2020
Afamed:

And the investigation would bring back the avoidable lost soul? What's the difference between the cop in US that that failed to handle the situation better to prevent unnecessary lost of live despite his training and the happy trigger cop here in Nigeria. Una must defend everything as long as it's Us/ white
Shame on most of you
Why are you so agitated??
Can you point to where I gave a thumbs up to the murder of that man in my comment??
Don't be in a hurry to reply comments without understanding what was written bro, Ciao.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by HundredWays(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2020
[s]
pippimp:

Better to live in another man's country where racism exist than in ones own country where tribalism flourishes.
[/s]

Trash angry

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by gassbee: 5:51am On May 27, 2020
If u want to escape those racist cop, just dont argue with them, just follow their instructions, no need to physically resist them because to kill blacks they hungry those white racist cops

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by emkz: 5:53am On May 27, 2020
Racism. If a black police officer kiils a white man like this, a serial killer would be let on the loose.

After the guy stopped moving, that policeman's knee was still on his neck. This is the primary reason I am not a fan of the United States. Ahmaud Arbery's case has not been settled, then this?

Racism has not been defeated and may never be defeated. The guy was not a threat to the officers, so why would they use a human life for fun?

I won't say #blacklivesmatter but #alllivesmatter. Blacks should start protecting themselves from these racist policemen. That was how a policewoman killed a black guy in his apartment and claimed she thought it was her apartment and he was a burglar. So the carpet, the TV, the couch and everything in the apartment was the same as hers? And if the door was locked, her key or key card could open it? Some white people are very foolish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by jojoseph(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2020
Hndrrxxx:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52806572?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfpWpiLhnROUp_90

This is the of reasons why some of us try to discourage some misguided youth who are bend on migrating to U.S. and Canada at all costs. Youths who are ready to trade thier freedom in Nigeria to slavery and humiliation in these foreign countries in the name of there is no 24/7 electricity, no healthcare, no good roads, no good education and all excuses in the world to escape their responsibilities to their people. And most of them don't pay any taxes to the government.
Ask the generation that left Nigeria in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s, they are still going through the same humiliation and slavery that you are witnessing in the media today.
These Nigerians are stocked over there and lack resources to relocate back to Nigeria. These white people are evil to the highest order, please take it from someone that have spent 35years in U.S. before relocating back to Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.