Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62549 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Decallmemartin(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2020
Y'all shouting 'racist' . Just look inward and see the level of tribalism. Even within the same tribe, people they kill their brothers over petty issues like land. Very Hypocritical. Black man de suffer every where
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by playapayaski: 8:54am On May 27, 2020
Wierdceo:

What the phuck is wrong with you?

If u have an answer to the question pls do!!! Don't rush to react cos of religion. I for one also want to know why we have diff colours too.. Why man is evil when he was created in God's image.. And don't say devil, becos same God created d DEVIL and everything there is and will be.. So pls ANSWER
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by holluwadre: 8:56am On May 27, 2020
Firing them is not enough, they should be prosecuted for murder

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by dangotesmummy: 8:58am On May 27, 2020
icebird25:
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
hate doesn't quell hate
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by cronsberg: 9:00am On May 27, 2020
mehn eff the police. I even blame the African Americans for just sitting there like lame ducks and occasionally just being killed by obvious racist skin heads who enrolled to be police officers with the sole aim of targeting Blacks. I trust kanuris, the police block them on the road and killed them for no just cause, and no Justice was done to the officers, they simply formed a terrorist organization and messed the police up real good, sotey the police ran and now it's the army. so wherever Justice is denied, rebellion and revenge becomes acceptable. let those black Americans start to corner individual police men in dark places and kill them too, burn some police vehicles occasionally. revenge is acceptable in this situation. don't just sit there. it's so obvious that those kkk are joining the police and this is the result, killing under government protection without been prosecuted, only been fired from the job. A person that just murdered another human being o. so that he can just go and be a security guard somewhere and continue his hate murders.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2020
Atleast they are firing police for killing civilian, in nigeria it would ve been different.

Nigeria is no different, where police arrest and shoot people for just wearing a hair cut, own an Iphone or wears dreadlocks.

Just last week a guy was murdered by police in nigeria while pumping his vehicle tyres after extorting 800k naira from him.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Wierdceo: 9:04am On May 27, 2020
playapayaski:

If u have an answer to the question pls do!!! Don't rush to react cos of religion. I for one also want to know why we have diff colours too.. Why man is evil when he was created in God's image.. And don't say devil, becos same God created d DEVIL and everything there is and will be.. So pls ANSWER
God created us and gave us all freedom to choose. Angels are not robots and they can also choose between good and evil and so is man also. It is your ancestors that chose to be greedy and bleeped up our future. we have more than half of the earth's resources in Africa but still few greedy Africans are dashing them out to the whites. Africa is rich. Very very rich. We are older than those fucking Americans. That is not even their land. All of them there are Europeans. They just stole the land from the real Indigineous Americans. The real Americans are even brown skinned. God created us perfectly.

You should be ashamed of yourself for hating your own color and wishing someone else's color. Phuck you.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nairalandmonika: 9:05am On May 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

Who knows, who cares? Whether black, white, yellow etc, since the bible says he made us in his own image, he should have stick with his own color all through.

Lol, I don't believe that Bible story though
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Loveknitting: 9:06am On May 27, 2020
Perfectdanny:
Look am tired o. The trumpet should be given to me. I promise i will not blow it.

Sorry I don't trust you, I still have so much to do in this world, okay.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2020
soobaba:
Those people recording that incident are wicked! Why couldn't they push the man off his neck! angry
If it was in Nigeria those police guys for no go home in peace! I can bet my life on that angry angry

In my area in Lagos, a police man manhandled and later shot a suspected yahoo boy for refusing to cooperate and everybody ran away. Let's not begin to compare because worse things happen here and nothing is done about it..
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by playapayaski: 9:12am On May 27, 2020
Wierdceo:

God created us and gave us all freedom to choose. Angels are not robots and they can also choose between good and evil and so is man also. It is your ancestors that chose to be greedy and bleeped up our future. we have more than half of the earth's resources in Africa but still few greedy Africans are dashing them out to the whites. Africa is rich. Very very rich. We are older than those fucking Americans. That is not even their land. All of them there are Europeans. They just stole the land from the real Indigineous Americans. The real Americans are even brown skinned. God created us perfectly.

You should be ashamed of yourself for hating your own color and wishing someone else's color. Phuck you.

No need for the phuck you insults man.. Who created good n evil? If the end was seen from the beginning, then we all pawn s on a chess board.. Freedom to choose good/evil yet knowing more than a lot will choose evil and u tell me its not part of the plan?

Anyways thanks for ur explanation.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by AmuRubber(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2020
ngwababe:

What's KKK please?

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is an American white supremacist secret society and terrorist organisation.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by koning: 9:13am On May 27, 2020
Naijabad:

Says a man who has no hope or means of leaving this shit hole.
Do you know that the living condition in American prison is much better than the living condition of 60% of free Nigerians in Nigeria?

I have left the "shit hole". Lived in various places in the western world and i can categorically tell you THAT NIGERIA IS BETTER. I will not not explain because you and your like with extreme poverty laden mentality will never understand.
There is police brutality in almost every country on this planet, but it is the motive behind the killing of George Floyd that makes this very heart breaking. The pure hate in that police man's eyes is shocking. He just wanted to kill George Floyd for being a black man in America.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, I don't believe that Bible story though

OK.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by udemzyudex(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2020
Wierdceo:

What the phuck is wrong with you?

I'm not happy.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Na true oh, that implies Bible and the rest is fake

Na you talk so.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Erastuslove: 9:23am On May 27, 2020
See as whiteman just suffocate black boy to death codedly under cover... chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Wierdceo: 9:26am On May 27, 2020
playapayaski:

No need for the phuck you insults man.. Who created good n evil? If the end was seen from the beginning, then we all pawn s on a chess board.. Freedom to choose good/evil yet knowing more than a lot will choose evil and u tell me its not part of the plan?

Anyways thanks for ur explanation.
Am sorry for the insults bro. I appologise. I just want u to know that We are stronger and better than those people. They are very fragile in many ways . Can't u even see an example in this coronavirus stuff. U no see as them dy die like fowl? How many Nigerians Don die so far? Dude love yourself o. Why God loves humans so much is because despite the fact that we have choice between good and evil, some of us still choose to be good. God has a choice to either wipe out the earth or not but he chose not to because there are still good people in it.

If we have to go by evolution, then it is right to say that blacks existed first. Cos apes they said we evolved from are black. Cheer up man. You are original .

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by damosade(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2020
Now I appreciate SARS.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Wierdceo: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

I'm not happy.
Cheer up. This will pass.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2020
olaric:
Saw the video and I was moved to tears. Man is evil; no wonder God wiped humanity out with flood during the time of Noah and will soon do it again by fire and brimstone.
don't be in haste, corona is trying his best though too slow
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by FlackoJodye: 9:38am On May 27, 2020
you take ur chances with racissm?hahahahahhaha i pity u..have any one killed u for being igbo,yoruba or hausa ?
well,stuff like that is better experincee than explained
peaceout fam
pippimp:

Lol. Thank God i haven't. But what i've experienced is tribalism and it was hell. Imagine that job you wanted so bad but couldn't get because you are not hausa, igbo or yoruba. Or living in the North and getting slaughtered because you can't speak hausa. One reason i got out of that hell hole called Nigeria. Been here 20 years and not witnessed racism once. Born in Nigeria but experienced tribalism everyday. I'll take my chances with racism. There is a big difference between stereotypes and racism. You got it confused.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dpharisee: 9:39am On May 27, 2020
nengibo:
Even the useless chinko immigrant police just put hand for pocket dey watch

You mean the Elrufaish dwarf immigrant standing there with hands in his pocket trying to prevent the public from intervening to save the man from the white officer with knee on his neck

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by rabzy: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
abbey621:

Query your ancestors for selling their people, black slavery started from Africans selling Africans then the whites simply upgraded the technique. The love of gold, the love of weapons and so on, your ancestors were some of the most greedy sons of b*tches to ever walk the earth!

Officer, all races and cultures have sold their kinsmen to slavery from the beginning of man. Some people even sold themselves to slavery to pay off debts or as a punishment for crimes. The level of cruelty and barbarity meted out to slaves in the western world from the days of Rome to the Transatlantic slave trade cannot be compared to African culture. It is what you do with the slave that makes you a man or a demon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by FlackoJodye: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
Iceberg3:
These officers at times need to go extreme just to protect themselves cos these black suspects can be very strong and dangerous.

Saw a clip where two white officers couldn't keep a black suspect down even after being tasered. They ran outta gas and black dude wriggled free,ran across his Buick and got his gun from it and a gun fight ensued..both officers were shot one on the neck and torso and nigggr got into his car and zoomed off. The officer shot in the neck has been on ICU.

Note,by extreme I don't mean taking lives, you guys don't misquote me
all this stupid talk is easier said when it doesnt involve u or ur brothers or loved ones, ill suggest sars need to go extreme to protect themselves the day they'll hold u next,black suspect like u too can be strong and dangerous
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Bakrabas: 9:42am On May 27, 2020
Thank God this was not happen in Saudi or Arab nations
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by anthropizzy(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Charge them for murder too. This was a deliberate murder attempt.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by newdawn2017(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
icebird25:
You just fired him that's is all you guys could do ..

White been oppressing us since the time of kingsolomon..if our Yahoo boys see this one naw..they go double their hustle just get a payback ..so the victim can go and commit suicide .. I hate white, yeah you heard me right, for what they did to our ancestors, the way they are maltreating blacks as if we are not humans ..
If you are a white sympathizer trying to quote me all in the name of stupid visa.. I promise it's not gonna end well with you.

If that guy was a white man? Will they treat/arrest him in such a murderous manner?
Me I will show dis to a Yahoo boy I know so he can double his hustle, no time. undecided dis black man will get justice by us here.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by judedwriter(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
That's murder! Premeditated murder!

I just hope justice is served to those cops and not swept under the carpet as in previous cases.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by FlackoJodye: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Even Nigerians wey dey live like slave in this jungle call Nigeria dey follow criticized civility wey dey happen for sane civilized America,...... Nigerians wey our useless police dey kill like monkey/ mosquito dey follow talk, ..................................................... 4 white policemen with years of service and with family get fired duly after investigation for being found guilty of killing a black... This indeed is a real Justice for the dead( no matter what happens white people still get cleaner heart than we Africans, honestly I must commend thier Justice system).................... How many NIGERIANS black policemen have been dismissed or even arrested for killing thousands/ millions of black NIGERIANS everyday. Instead we always end up blaming the innocent victim (calling them all sorts of names) for being killed by a good policeman.... Blacks inhumanity to blacks and yet no single media house Will Make any effort to report the injustice.

Africans sucks
self hating uncle tom.na ur type go enter abroad still die like fowl for police hand..maybe lets see how u will react in ur last moments.police nigeria and abroad are d same thing
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by ScotMisile: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
Can every NIGERIAN just keep quiet? Both Racism and Tribalism are children of same parents.... Emotional and pretentious are the best words to describe any NIGERIAN or indeed African crying injustice against the white police.
..... Are you better than the white guy? NO
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by nengibo: 9:51am On May 27, 2020
Dpharisee:

You mean the Elrufaish dwarf immigrant standing there with hands in his pocket trying to prevent the public from intervening to save the man from the white officer with knee on his neck
Yea, sounds about right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.