Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62550 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by ijedeikorodu(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Protests in front of one of the officer's house

blob:https://www.facebook.com/4739db9b-fcfc-4b86-ac20-f9dcb143fafa
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by playapayaski: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Wierdceo:

Am sorry for the insults bro. I appologise. I just want u to know that We are stronger and better than those people. They are very fragile in many ways . Can't u even see an example in this coronavirus stuff. U no see as them dy die like fowl? How many Nigerians Don die so far? Dude love yourself o. Why God loves humans so much is because despite the fact that we have choice between good and evil, some of us still choose to be good. God has a choice to either wipe out the earth or not but he chose not to because there are still good people in it.

If we have to go by evolution, then it is right to say that blacks existed first. Cos apes they said we evolved from are black. Cheer up man. You are original .

Thumbs up bro.. Respect
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 11:58am On May 27, 2020
The killer is a full white supramacist married to an asian women. A lot of white supramacist men are married to asian women by the fact that they cant attract their own women because most of the times they are abusive, the rejects, etc of their society so they go with asian women whom are the most submisive women towards white women. They also go to some african countries like Kenya where to women are submisive to white skin. Its actually a fetish for them to physically dominate ''colored'' women, it makes them feel powerful.

Make Whites Great Again in his cap.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dybala11(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
Bagehot:

LOL. Ever heard of Sandra Bland?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sandra_Bland

How about 12 year old Tamir Rice?
https://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-cops-recklessly-shot-boy-12-toy-gun/story?id=27402837

There are tons of cases where it is clear that police kill blacks , and they get away with it. Dont be fooled that cos it's America. Harassing and killing blacks is pretty much routine for the police.
I understand your point about police brutal against blacks in the U.S, truly a sad reality. By the way, although the so called justice been served against murdering cops in the U.S is not enough, here in Nigeria bro there's little to no chance that the case will even be investigated not to talk of dismissing and arresting the murderer.
I think such cops should be made to face trial in a court of law on charges of first degree murder or manslaughter and punished accordingly if found guilty, that is my opinion bro.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't blame them, I blame God for carrying out a fail experiment.

Why did he create human in different colors?

Thats ´not the problem, the problem is that black/african people are weak all over the world..... In the current world the darker you are the more oppresed you are. We are oppresed by whites, arabs, asians, mullatos, everyone who is lighter skinned than us even in our own countries. We are the issue.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
I really hope african americans don't protest this time, they know where the guy lives and his been laid off. No more talking and begging for human rights, find the man responsible and take him out, its simple as that. An eye for an eye as Malcolm X said.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Fuckgovt: 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Until the penalty for cop killings becomes a death sentence these cops won't stop killing innocent blacks

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Amhappy(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
The problem is how to prove the premeditated murder. What's the motive? How was it planned? He's doing his job. His life is also at risk Etc. That's why these killer police walks free all the time. His defense will be that he was trying to restrain the guy further. Comparing previous cases they are likely to walk free. Until the Black people take justice into their hands,this madness will not end.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Lordwaz(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2020
Wickedness! How long does it take to hand cuff? Less than 15 sec...this is murder.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Risingblue008(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2020
To me,white man blood don't count,I can kill a-hundred of white and I'll ve no remorse,I swear,there r very very wicked than dt of a witch,if u knw why dey did to us during the colonial era ehh,u will hate to see Dem close to you

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by planetx: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
Dybala11:

And at least the government prosecutors are investigting the case, if it's in Nigeria it would have been business as usual. Say no to Police brutality!
A police officer is more likely to be dismissed and held accountable in Nigeria than in America and that is a fact. White American cops are rarely held accountable for killing a black person, at worse they are fired but very rarely go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by eyinjuege: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:
The killer is a full white supramacist married to an asian women. A lot of white supramacist men are married to asian women by the fact that they cant attract their own women because most of the times they are abusive, the rejects, etc of their society so they go with asian women whom are the most submisive women towards white women. They also go to some african countries like Kenya where to women are submisive to white skin. Its actually a fetish for them to physically dominate ''colored'' women, it makes them feel powerful.

Make Whites Great Again in his cap.

Their women are worse than the men.
The mistake black men keep making is to think white women favour them. White women always favor themselves first in any alliance.
Blackmen are usually a fetish for them, but once they tire of you they will dispose of you.
Many black men have been killed on the testimony of a white woman. They are the ones always calling cops (their men) on black men knowing fully well their men are the executioners.
I always pity blackmen who deceive themselves that they have big dick and are ready to play bingo to white women. It almost always ends in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by planetx: 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
Naijabad:

Says a man who has no hope or means of leaving this shit hole.
Do you know that the living condition in American prison is much better than the living condition of 60% of free Nigerians in Nigeria?

You are delusional and brainwashed if you think American prisons is better than the conditions of %60 of the living conditions of free Nigerians. I pity Nigerians like you that post comments like this, and I have seen comments like this over the years on NL. You people are suffering from lack of exposure and have been watching too many Hollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 1:12pm On May 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

Their women are worse than the men.
The mistake black men keep making is to think white women favour them. White women always favor themselves first in any alliance.
Blackmen are usually a fetish for them, but once they tire of you they will dispose of you.
Many black men have been killed on the testimony of a white woman. They are the ones always calling cops (their men) on black men knowing fully well their men are the executioners.
I always pity blackmen who deceive themselves that they have big dick and are ready to play bingo to white women. It almost always ends in premium tears

Both are worse....With that said i agree, if you haven't learned after hundreds of years being the victims of white women then you are the problem. Even this man George had a white fiance and she just did an interview talking about how George would have blessed his killers and not promoted hate against them.... But again, i dont expect anything else from a white women, why would she go against her own people, family, mother, father, brother, sister, friends to fight for black people? Building your community starts with you uniting with your community and that means building it. But due to low IQ of many black men once they get wealth they get white women who use them. They worship these white women. This mindset is found allover in the diaspora even in U.K, which now has the biggest interracial population in the west with black men/white women. Madness. The problem of the black men is the black men.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
Naijabad:

Says a man who has no hope or means of leaving this shit hole.
Do you know that the living condition in American prison is much better than the living condition of 60% of free Nigerians in Nigeria?

You must have the lowest IQ i've seen here so far..... If nigeria is a shit hole its only because it filled with low IQ people like you. Poor Asians, lebanese and other foreigners moving to Nigeria arent having trouble and are prospering.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by planetx: 1:18pm On May 27, 2020
tellwisdom:
It was a planned killing. What would they be doing on a man for that long, if not to make sure he dies. Immediately he stopped breathing, ambulance showed up in mins.
Of course it was a planned killing. Even the ambulance guys are also part of the game, because the normal procedures was to start doing chest compression and giving him oxygen before loading him on to the ambulance which they didnt do. They want that man dead

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by dejavuh0007(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
confistified:
It's not just about firing them (letting them off easy), three of them should be jailed while the fourth man who kneeled on the victims neck should be hanged angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYDHWcxLWs

R.I.P George Floyd cry
RIP Tamir Rice, Botham Jean, Atatiana Jefferson, Freddie Gray, Trayvone Martin, Walter Scott, Armaud Arbery, Philando Castile, Eric Garner, Emmet Till, Michael Brown, etc.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by planetx: 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
dingbang:
Obama would not like this if he were the president. He would make sure they die too
Rubbish. ..more blacks were killed under his watch than all previous president's and he didn't do shit about it except calling for calm.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Coolabbie: 1:33pm On May 27, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

You must have the lowest IQ i've seen here so far..... If nigeria is a shit hole its only because it filled with low IQ people like you. Poor Asians, lebanese and other foreigners moving to Nigeria arent having trouble and are prospering.
Bless you
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Alexpetra: 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
olaric:
Saw the video and I was moved to tears. Man is evil; no wonder God wiped humanity out with flood during the time of Noah and will soon do it again by fire and brimstone.
Noah let EMOTION IN,if not we for no dey here today.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by akdjr(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
I wondered why African leaders has never for once intervane through letter to United State president on unfair treatment to blacks in the US. Yet at every given opportunity, you see the US president calling on Nigeria to obey the rule of law or stop some uncivilized act.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by DukeofMbaitoli: 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
newdawn2017:
SARS would & does things like this.

Choking someone to death in public like this?

I have not heard of that

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2020
D world sud jus end lets start all ova again
Dis is bullshit
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Although this is too Bad...
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
But How can we be valued when we don't value Life in our continent...?
SARS have done worse.
SARS is a replica of the DEVIL.

AIYE and EIYE are doing worse to their fellow BLACKS

You know, one of your problems is illiteracy and ignorance.
What makes it even more painful is the way you share your ignorant thoughts with complete confidence. With men like you, it's no surprise that the black race is at the bottom of the totem pole.

Coon. Keep making excuses for your oppressors, OK. Bomboy.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2020
OmoDavido:
So are you trying to justify the way the man was killed with this your post or what?

The way most of you reason atimes ehn

As in ehnnnn. It's so disheartening to see your own people support their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2020
pippimp:

One thing I know for sure is they will go to jail. I know you will retort that it's not going to happen but i live here. You don't. So you can't tell me how things really work here. On the flip side, if it was a Nigerian policeman would it even be news? It's absolutely normal for it to happen in Nigeria and you will not protest as vehemently as you are now.

Why don't you leave Nigeria for a minute and focus on the topic at hand?

Should America with all their talk of being the "greatest country in the world" still be having public lynchings of unarmed black men in 2020?

Where does this happen in a so-called first world country? What moral rights does America have to be the world police when things like this still happen and in broad daylight for that matter?

What happened in that video is sickening and inhumane! Jesus Christ.

If anyone can still make comparisons after that watching the video, talking about Nigeria, SARS blah blah blah, you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
pippimp:

Oh, i'm very very ok. In fact, i'm well. You on the other hand are delusional. How many Nigerians have been slaughtered by the Nigerian police and the news never even saw the light of day? And even when it did, did you protest this vigorously? Una can comment on another country police but close eye when your own police worse one billion times over. Suffer no go kill una.

Eya. Poor baby. Yet, changing countries will not save you. Tomorrow, you could be the one in a neck brace by a white policeman.

Better a55lick your white overlords very well or else, you know what will happen.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by confistified(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
dejavuh0007:

RIP Tamir Rice, Botham Jean, Atatiana Jefferson, Freddie Gray, Trayvone Martin, Walter Scott, Armaud Arbery, Philando Castile, Eric Garner, Emmet Till, Michael Brown, etc.
Eric Garner...m it took them 5yrs just to even fire the policeman involved cry
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
rabzy:

Officer, all races and cultures have sold their kinsmen to slavery from the beginning of man. Some people even sold themselves to slavery to pay off debts or as a punishment for crimes. The level of cruelty and barbarity meted out to slaves in the western world from the days of Rome to the Transatlantic slave trade cannot be compared to African culture. It is what you do with the slave that makes you a man or a demon

BULLSHIT! We are not concerned about other countries slavery, we are talking about black slavery, enslaving of the African people. This was an inside job, the Atlantic slave trade started because of one specific event, the realization that the whites did not need to pay for slaves, they could just take them! Now tell me how did they come to such a conclusion? They did their homework, they saw the greed in our ancestors, they saw the division. Divide and conquer, it worked so well.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

And their evil, selfish and greedy touch has been passed on to their children...... just have a Look at all African presidents and leaders through out the history (with exception of Nelson Mandela) and u will see that blood of selfishness and greediness flowing through them.........,. Black is evil........ Always blaming white men for all their troubles/ ancestral curses.
Blacks are evil creatures that is why you will never see development happening in Africa. They keep running to white men country to corrupt their society with their evil heart.

White men through various media/ medium have apologize for buying slave from Africa and maltreating them..... But no Africans has ever apologize for selling his blood brother into slavery (that shows how evil we are)

With all due respect you're talking nonsense. Black/White or Brown, evil has no favorites. The problem with Africa is certainly greed but it also exists here in the USA, UK and other White dominated lands. Let's take the USA for example, it took them over 150 years to get things right, 150 years to move away from slavery, bribery, treating women like crap, forcefully taking over lands, forcing people into the military, religious violence, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.