Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. (2858 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by rummmy: 2:43am On May 28, 2020
The opp need to chop a ban............. Covid19 supposed to have taken you or you should be in isolation center till eternity.
We know your purpose of this topic but you will be disappointed be we are wise and from the east.
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by adadike(f): 3:45am On May 28, 2020
post=90009025:
It doesn't change the fact that Igbo women are leading in oil and Gas sector

Uju Ifejika Brittania U, the only woman in downstream sector in Nigeria

Nkechi Obi Techno oil

Godrey Ogbechie Rainoil

Audrey Joe-Ezigbo Falcon energy

Dame Winifred Akpani Northwest petroleum and Gas
pls add my name coz I will get there some day Ada Dike - Igbo amaka oil

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by PortHarcourt1st: 5:36am On May 28, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Fixed!

Kinematics the PORT HARCOURT poto poto slum dweller face your polluted dilapidated filthy backward PORT HARCOURT and leave SS states alone.
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by Nobody: 7:04am On May 28, 2020
post=90009025:
It doesn't change the fact that Igbo women are leading in oil and Gas sector

Uju Ifejika Brittania U, the only woman in downstream sector in Nigeria

Nkechi Obi Techno oil

Godrey Ogbechie Rainoil

Audrey Joe-Ezigbo Falcon energy

Dame Winifred Akpani Northwest petroleum and Gas

Seems your life is now tied to nairaland that you now run lose here daily.

Everything get limit ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 28, 2020
Lalasticlala seun sissy3 Dominique
Rule 8 violated..
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by MetaPhysical: 7:16am On May 28, 2020
adadike:
pls add my name coz I will get there some day Ada Dike - Igbo amaka oil

Make una make space...mah sister don arrive! grin

Adadiorama I of Ibekuland!
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by adadike(f): 7:19am On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

yes ke. Adadioranma of the entire igboland
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by Justiceleague1: 7:37am On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Ondo
Edo
Imo

Is there any oil producing state that the governor is not married to Igbo woman? grin

I dont have full info on some of the ladies. , dedetwo, gidgidy, come help. grin

Jobless youth

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by Adaibeku(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Hello!...nna that's not me , Adadike is not me , am from ibeku ,n she might be Adazi-enu indigene OK... U are Yoruba y are u always running after Igbo ladies?
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by sarrki(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
it seems like Sarrki don chop Ban oooo I have not been seeing his post these days

I am a patriot I don’t make noise anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by MetaPhysical: 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
Adaibeku:

Hello!...nna that's not me , Adadike is not me , am from ibeku ,n she might be Adazi-enu indigene OK... U are Yoruba y are u always running after Igbo ladies?

Any ibo woman that steps foot in Yorubaland all the fundamental human rights she could not enjoy in iboland is gained automatically in Oduduwa Republic.

She can marry whoever shelikes, regardless of pedigree or birth circumstance, regardless of religion difference, she can inherit, when her husband dies she can grieve in peace, no shaving head, no one will evict her and children from their house and most importantly she does not drink corpse water. Above all of this, she can eat very nutritious foods that boost her immunity and wellness, example- amala and ewedu. She gains a new sense of urbanism associated with unlimited owambe. She speaks Yoruba, a world renowned language, and is introduced to omoluabi to cleanse her of the crude village lifestyle. Now check this out....Yoruba women hold dick, not machette, so ibo woman is taught to act like the civilized Yoruba...put her machette down and find a Yoruba dick to grab. So if you see ibo women chasing me its because they are trying to attach to my dick. grin grin

Adadiorama I. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by MetaPhysical: 4:22pm On May 28, 2020
adadike:
yes ke. Adadioranma of the entire igboland

The real Ada said your own na Adadiorama of Ajegunle. grin
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by adadike(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The real Ada said your own na Adadiorama of Ajegunle. grin
Metaphysical, if you no marry Igbo woman for this world eh, make I naked sleep for night

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by MetaPhysical: 4:40pm On May 28, 2020
adadike:
Metaphysical, if you no marry Igbo woman for this world eh, make I naked sleep for night

Haaaaahahahaahahahaaaa grin grin grin
Na wah for you. I like you already.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by Adaibeku(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Any ibo woman that steps foot in Yorubaland all the fundamental human rights she could not enjoy in iboland is gained automatically in Oduduwa Republic.

She can marry whoever shelikes, regardless of pedigree or birth circumstance, regardless of religion difference, she can inherit, when her husband dies she can grieve in peace, no shaving head, no one will evict her and children from their house and most importantly she does not drink corpse water. Above all of this, she can eat very nutritious foods that boost her immunity and wellness, example- amala and ewedu. She gains a new sense of urbanism associated with unlimited owambe. She speaks Yoruba, a world renowned language, and is introduced to omoluabi to cleanse her of the crude village lifestyle. Now check this out....Yoruba women hold dick, not machette, so ibo woman is taught to act like the civilized Yoruba...put her machette down and find a Yoruba dick to grab. So if you see ibo women chasing me its because they are trying to attach to my dick. grin grin

Adadiorama I. grin

Yes ,u don't shave women's hair during burial rites ,but u Yoruba boys are not hardworking only depending on government jobs n asslicking, and wat is holding dick is better than holding Cutlass ? My friend enemies are numerous igbo ladies don't hold dick ,we are not fashioned for owanbe!
Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by igboarenice: 4:56pm On May 28, 2020
DEROX:
Dangote we know adenuga we know alakija we know but who are these modafuckers??
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women, First Ladies In Oil Producing States. by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
Adaibeku:

Yes ,u don't shave women's hair during burial rites ,but u Yoruba boys are not hardworking only depending on government jobs n asslicking, and wat is holding dick is better than holding Cutlass ? My friend enemies are numerous igbo ladies don't hold dick ,we are not fashioned for owanbe!

grin grin
Why do i have to work. Chinedu leased 25plots of land and is paying me for hosting his property on my ancestors land.

No, Chinedu will work and hustle to make me comfortable and available to enjoy time with Ifeoma and Ngozi.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Should Resign First, Then Sue Me, Stop Using Federal Might- Jackson Ude / Exposed: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Majed From Iraq Impersonating Him (photos) / Why We Sent Anambra Labor Candidate To God- IPOB (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.