Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! (8856 Views)

Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / When You Want To Get Married To An Igbo Girl(pic) / An Ibo Woman Married To A Yoruba Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by JustGood(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Boo. Have u seen cheaters with the Nigerian rotflmbo!!

Is that not another reason for your type to avoid Nigerian men?

I am sure you're intelligent enough to know that you dont condemn excreter and put same in your mouth.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Boo. Have u seen cheaters with the Nigerian rotflmbo!!

Have you seen cheaters with the Americans too? Lots of 'em! rotflmbo!!
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by JustGood(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2362373.ece

who's name is Clare?

A DRUNKEN model flew into a rage on a jet after catching her boyfriend romping with a woman next to him, it was claimed yesterday.
Blonde Sarah Hannon, 35, is said to have woken from a stupor to find Daniel Melia enjoying a sex act.

Daniel had got friendly with the other woman, pretty toff Clare Irby, after Sarah dozed off on a nine-hour flight to London from the Indian city of BANGALORE.

Magazine covergirl Sarah went mad and had to be calmed down by the crew at 30,000ft. Armed cops boarded Kingfisher Airlines Flight IT001 at Heathrow and arrested the trio.

Daniel, 36 tomorrow, and Clare, 29, were nicked for alleged gross indecency while Sarah was held for being drunk on an aircraft. All three were released on bail.

A police source said: “They certainly put the bang into Bangalore.”

The source said Sarah fell asleep after boozing with Daniel before and during the flight.

Daniel then “got on well” with Clare under a blanket but was stopped by hostessess — at which point Sarah awoke and started screaming.

Sarah and Daniel, of Birmingham, would not comment. Sarah’s dad Patrick said: “Her phone’s been turned off.”

Clare, of Fulham, West London, whose dad is descended from Guinness brewers and whose stepdad is the grandson of a baron, had no comment.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by JustGood(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
davidylan:

Have you seen cheaters with the Americans too? Lots of 'em! rotflmbo!!

I wonder o.

Many women on there as well. . .cheating their husbands
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
Nigerians either go to America or are born there and suddenly start thumbing their noses at Nigeria . . . as if they make any positive contributions to America anyway. Thank God the immigration policies here are not as stringent as that of Germany for example . . . most of them would be on the next boat back to Lagos.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by platinumnk(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2009
JustGood:

Is that not another reason for your type to avoid Nigerian men?

I am sure you're intelligent enough to know that you dont condemn excreter and put same in your mouth.

What is my type Because I wasn't raised Nigeria?? $#$ U- I'm so tired of the same old ppl saying Nigerians born abroad aren't real, My parents taught me well, and I KNOW and LOVE where I'm from~ Can cook, understand my lang, and dress like one.
Just stay in America with Americans
But yet the same ppl saying im not real are the ones trying so hard to come overseas. Boo u ~

I NEVER condemned being with a Nigerian, I think u're trolling.
I maybe new here but far from new  from forums.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by kayusa: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2009
This trend is intresting.
One thing you foreign ladies fall to realize that marriage is not a thing to gamble with if you are not ready for it just don't get involve in it.The lady who brought up this trend sound a little stran ge because if you just want to marry him for the child you in for a shocker because if he does not love you anymore don't push it,just move on and take care of your child and believe for the best.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by europegirl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ kayusa

Please don't generalize foreign women. Yes some do not know what the concept of marriage entails but there are many that do.
It is so very sad that many marriages fail because people think it is easier to just divorce then to work things out. Marriage should be only done once but unfortunately often it is not.
I do agree there should not be a marriage if it is not truly believed that it can be sustained. So if this woman only wants to marry because a child is involved it would be very wrong to marry.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by agathamari(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2009
hi luish, i am an american as well and married to a nigerian.  feel free to email me any questions you have and i can see if i can help you with any.  agathamarie@ymail.com   hope to hear from you soon
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by whiteroses(f): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2009
you lot are mumu and loosers she just asked for advice and people are slagging her off this is why i hate this place its full of bored people looking for whom to devour, who are you to judge anyone no one's perfect kmt shioor
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by 3spade3(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2009
Break it off wit that nigga and get with me.
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by JustGood(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
platinumnk:

What is my type Because I wasn't raised Nigeria?? $#$ U- I'm so tired of the same old ppl saying Nigerians born abroad aren't real, My parents taught me well, and I KNOW and LOVE where I'm from~ Can cook, understand my lang, and dress like one. But yet the same ppl saying im not real are the ones trying so hard to come overseas. Boo u ~

I NEVER condemned being with a Nigerian, I think u're trolling.
I maybe new here but far from new from forums.

shallow and daft
Re: American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! by Solomonkingon: 7:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Wow good luck to you ma'am you cheated on a man from one of the best if not best black nations in terms of drive, values, family, providing and a rich African heritage & culture despite all the bad rap about fraud and cc scams. They come from and build the most stable homes compared to Europeans and Americans as long as the man is given the crown and the woman gets the scepter and wilfully submits. I'm going to be brutally honest with you, Nigerian men never forgive cheating even if they do so themselves, they almost believe it's their right as long as they are playing their role and not bringing any other woman around his family and their abode or even mentioning her name to avoid natural female jealousy, and as long as they don't biblically commit adultery, but it's still wrong technically but ancient times married men made a provision for themselves to stay away from prostitutes. So back to topic, now you see the depth of what cheating on a man means, you've taken his crown and put it on another man's head, he his no longer your king, the other man or men are. So apart from giving his woman a permanent bad label, he gets no respect from other men that know about it and still see you both together, even with American men, they clown men that "couldn't control they woman" or " he's lacking so his wife got a boyfriend". The Shame on the man amongst other males especially alpha and sigma males is too deep to forget and will take forever to heal if it ever does. That's why men say once a woman cheats there's no bond existing, in ancient days and some countries today the woman would be stoned to death or beaten with a cane till her back was red and raw and dripping. It was and is the mightiest disrespect every where but the west. The best you can do is hope for a platonic friendship after sincere apologies and do your best to move on with your life. If he's just exaggerating and you were thinking it was just a convenient fling, then hold your head high, you did no wrong but then again you both are married with a kid, didn't you draw no borders when deciding to marry to help him with his citizenship? Now it got you looking bad. He'll never love you or trust you again like before and will take every opportunity to pay you back each time you commit a small offense or talk back to him, you'll in essence have to become the perfect wife from then on if there is to be any hope, and you'll have to keep it up for a considerable length of time talking about years. I don't know about modern western women being able to humble themselves that much for any reason. But if you decided to try, make no more excuses own the mistake, let your actions show your intentions, initially they may be met with disgust, but keep it up and he'll soften and you'll be friends again, keep it going and you'll be a couple again. BTW I assumed youd let pride get in the way and you will not be able to go thru the humbling process for the time necessary to win him back, that's why I said it was over already and he'll never forgive. Good luck sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings / Origin Of Common Nigerian Pidgin Words (i.e., Igbo, Yoruba, Or Hausa) / How To Count Form 1-20 In Edo/ Bini Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.