Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! (518 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
I once asked an 18 year old girl who was dating a17 year old boy.

why have u decided to start dating this early, she replied, "I dont want to be the odd one out, my friends do show up with their boyfriends, how am I suppose to get along"

I was shocked. I went further to ask.

"Are you aware of the risks involved?"

she replied,

" Yes I do, like getting pregnant, heartbreaks, Slut-shamming, being exposed to violent abuses, battery and brutality and the rest, but for every woman or juvenile out there, there is always going to be a bitter story to tell @ the later stages of their lives"

I was overwhelmed with her response. I swiftly turned my back against her and walked awaygrin
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by JOACHINpedro: 12:19pm On May 27, 2020
Clearly she knows what she's into, I just hope she can handle it when it comes
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by Shormiey(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
So you will just pick a girl today and marry her tomorrow?
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by IceLip: 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
If yo want to make a decision, make it right.

1 Share

Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:24pm On May 27, 2020
Shormiey:
So you will just pick a girl today and marry her tomorrow?
pick a friend and get married. simple

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
sum pipu whh, hmm hmm
as in?
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Clearly she knows what she's into, I just hope she can handle it when it comes
Honestly... I was shocked to the bones !
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:29pm On May 27, 2020
Her words though gives reason for the question I'm about to ask.

Is there truly a bitter story for every juvenile girl to tell at the later stages of their lives?

Its looking like close to 99.99% went through the same thing as a teenager or younger adult.
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by JOACHINpedro: 12:45pm On May 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Her words though gives reason for the question I'm about to ask.

Is there truly a bitter story for every juvenile girl to tell at the later stages of their lives?

Its looking like close to 99.99% went through the same thing as a teenager or younger adult.
So in essence, you are are saying she is promiscuous?
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by Shormiey(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
pick a friend and get married. simple
Pick a friend indeed bro....
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by Freestainworld(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
I wike eeeee�
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

So in essence, you are are saying she is promiscuous?
Tryin' ta paint the picture that relationships has been abused overtime... its lookin' now like a child's play or a circus show.
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by JOACHINpedro: 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Tryin' ta paint the picture that relationships has been abused overtime... its lookin' now like a child's play or a circus show.
Was there a time relationship was well served? undecided
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Was there a time relationship was well served? undecided
Yes, 80's , 90's
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by JOACHINpedro: 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Yes, 80's , 90's
Haha, people rarely enter relationship then, they were either bethrone or suggested to a bachelor. I don't think relationship existed then
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Haha, people rarely enter relationship then, they were either bethrone or suggested to a bachelor. I don't think relationship existed then
what u had in the 80s and 90s is friendships and courtships that majorly transpires into marriage...

These friendships were actually the true definition of relationships

what we have now is a glorified expressions of materialism given with a corresponding response of the pussie, used to reciprocate that which was given— that's what the 21st generation calls relationship !
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by JOACHINpedro: 2:20pm On May 27, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what u had in the 80s and 90s is friendships and courtships that majorly transpires into marriage...

These friendships were actually the true definition of relationships

what we have now is a glorified expressions of materialism given with a corresponding response of the pussie, used to reciprocate that which was given— that's what the 21st generation calls relationship !
True. Relationship is a business transaction.
Re: Relationships Are For Kids, If You Mean Business Get Married ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:38pm On May 27, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

True. Relationship is a business transaction.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Feelings Of Entitlement In A Relationship??? / Ron Jeremy: Adult Star Charged With Rape And Sexual Assault / The Untold Secret Tips To Achieving Vaginal Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.