Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home (18081 Views)

Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate / Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by kamez(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
Naija weak me I swaer

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by okomile(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
B
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by higgs: 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
This sounds fraudulent
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by jgbemson1: 2:49pm On May 27, 2020
Don't have much to say ..
God will help us ...

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by gambia(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
kamez:
Naija weak me I swaer

grin
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by bestower: 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Are we fools in this country ? What does these people in government take us for? Coward? Illiterate? Uncivilized? Or what?
Just to feed primary school pupils have turned to climbing mountain Kilimanjaro for them,see matured lies Ngige is uttering out....haba...APC is doomed... Wickedness is Nigeria government other name....I blamed the angel that made me to be a Nigerian.... Tufiakwa.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Justino21(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
He is Osim David Umar. Leaving at Agbala village in Owerri north LGA IMO State currently in need of help to cure a tumour (Cancer). He needs nothing less than N500,000 to cure this deadly disease. He can't walk. Please , in any way you can be of help to him, may God bless you.

Phone No. 08158653775, 08121930633
Account No. 6015822588
Bank. Fidelity Bank PLC
Account Name. Osim David Umar

God bless you immensely as you help Master David Osim.

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by aspiring44: 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
kolafolabi:
Doing everything to favour the Northerners

Funny enough they have the highest number of out of school children and they will be the most beneficiaries .
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2020
PlainJoe:
cheesy

RAW FOOD ? AFTER MADAM DON TALK THAT SHE IS ALREADY SENDING THE COOKED MEALS TO THE KIDS AT HOME !!!!

THAT SHE HAVE THE ADDRESS OF ALL THE KIDS PARENTS! HOW DID SHE COLLECT IT

WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY SERIOUSLY

ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS WILL NEVER SUFFER THIS SUFFER THAT IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Abyima(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2020
Abeg ooo. Which school children dem dey talk about. E different from the one way plenty for my compound, wey their parents dey find way to buy food. Chaii! Nigeria ne me anyi fuum n'anya. Audio feeding...... shocked
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Ykc2(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
Now I know Nigeria is beyond any mekwatalisim grin grin grin,,I want to ask if all the students are living in one street ;Dyou feed umaru and wasiu in mushin then you will now drive to agege to feed owalabi and sule grin grin naija will not kill me with jokes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Stupid story from a bunch of shameless, un-repentant thieves!
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
priscaoge:

And they couldn’t use this same information to send Covid-19 relief items/money to us and our parents?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

They are insane kleptomaniacs, they know just what they're doing, but taking Nigerians for fools is something surprising to me.

How I wish another party would take over and counter-jail these APC scammers cos it's too much. And they spend a whopping estimated $2 million USD on this everyday. How many factories and infrastructures would that create in a month?? These are wasters... Satanic wasters.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
Lol with no known beneficiaries

Sai
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by bizzibodi(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2020
Who has d picture of that Chris ngige masquerade?
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Nwaonyishi69: 3:06pm On May 27, 2020
People's parents lieing without shame because of this evil party, APC.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Ablyz(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2020
Apc,buhari,ngige,#2023
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Diiet: 3:12pm On May 27, 2020
Unclean goverment,APC has turned out to be worse than PDP in looting and deceiving people. The school feeding they did in Lagos during this lockdown,only about 20 parents benefited,but in their records they'll put it there that thousands of lagos kids benefited from it. One can only imagine how much they've stolen under the flag of School feeding during lockdown.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by davidufuoma(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Which parents?
Which food?
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by anytexy: 3:18pm On May 27, 2020
What else can I say. We are all in it together.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2020
Afonjas hope una dun receive una own share of the feeding. Bcs d way i dey see some of una pikin for area, en bi like say na war zone dem dey. Why is it that Afonjas no like better thing, u people voted this useless govt wey no get anything to offer.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Mrtreasure0220: 3:27pm On May 27, 2020
Lies, it's because you guys want to loot through that means.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2020
Scam,Goverment
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by maestroferddi: 3:33pm On May 27, 2020
The kain can of worms that will burst open the day APC are booted out of power...

Some people will go on permanent exile.
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by foreshore(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by kunletexs: 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
So it took FG this number of weeks to come and give this 'sweet' explanation? Believe this story at your own risk.

So they cannot share the food to the masses but only students' family.
Who told Ngige that the state government knows the number of students in their state.
Why is it now so important that FG is not trying to be accountable for the foods designated to school children must be for school children, share the food if you truly know it perishing. Tell me another lie.

FG does not find it difficult to siphon money meant for infrastructure development sai, na food stuff they can't now siphon. Jo make I move to next topic
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by okoloemmalex(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2020
this only happen in Banana Republic

this country is just running on overdrive, nothing ever works well.

one day, these leaders will sell off NAIJA and everyone will become slave, maybe to the Chinese
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by kunletexs: 3:41pm On May 27, 2020
So it took FG this number of weeks to come and give this 'sweet' explanation? Believe this story at your own risk.

So they cannot share the food to the masses but only students' family.
Who told Ngige that the state government knows the number of students in their state.
Why is it now so important that FG is not trying to be accountable for the foods designated to school children must be for school children, share the food if you truly know it perishing. Tell me another lie.

FG does not find it difficult to siphon money meant for infrastructure development sai, na food stuff they can't now siphon. Jo make I move to next topic
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by AnthonyVal: 3:50pm On May 27, 2020
I hope that this Ministry will not turn out to be a 'Disaster' in itself?
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by Eberex(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2020
It is finished
Re: Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home by elisho: 4:33pm On May 27, 2020
animal government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Terrible Accident On Stadium Flyover Leading To Alaka Lagos / Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.