Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - (2139 Views)

Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by sweetyme001(f): 6:00pm On May 27, 2020
There is a common excuse or entitlement most ladies have when they demand money from guys in exchange for sex.

You will hear them say, "If he doesn't want me to ask him for money, then he shouldn't ask me for sex."

This is the greatest scam or fraud that ladies have been using to defraud most men for ages, that l feel it is about time l correct or expose the deceit in this statement used by most ladies.

First and foremost, we all know that "Money" is man's creation. It is a means of medium of exchange. What this means is that money was created in giving us the ability to buy anything and use money as a medium to pay for it. Total man-made's tool for exchange of goods and services.

So that means such women that are demanding money in exchange of sex believe they are providing services or they deem themselves as goods good enough for an exchange with money.

Now, tell me what services do they feel they are providing to have this entitlement. The answer you get is that most of them say they are providing sex.

Is it true that it is ladies that provides sex in this scenario? The answer is capital, NO!

How do l prove that this isn't correct? The first means of doing that is to know or define what sex is and who provides it?

Sex is define as Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

That means for sex to truly take place, where sexual intercourse is involved, then a "Vagina and Dick (Penis) needs to be involved. (Note: Incase of Gays, a dick and ass is what is needed; while in cases of lesbains, a vagina and tongue, fingers, etc will do)

For the benefit of this write-up, let us stick to a guy and lady. Now we have established that all we need for sex to happen involved members of the opposite sex is a dick and pussy, it becomes clear that what most ladies claim they are providing is one half of sex

So that means a guy is shortchanged to provide money and the other half of sex. This is sheer deceit!

When l hear most ladies claim that a guy can keep his money, while she will keep her sex, l bluntly fact check them; and the reason they think this is because that is the way their mindset have been programmed to believe such deceit.

I must admit though that not all ladies believe this lies and why they keep using such lines regardless is because such ladies believes that dick is cheap and readily available, while pussy is expensive and needs to be motivated to allow the cheap dick come inside her vagina.

This mindset is enhanced in their mind because they believe that most guys cannot control their dick, while pussy can be controlled or programme to get wet only for the money. That to me is the "LovePeddler's Creed."

2 Likes

Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by mrNEMZY(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2020
I will comment later, make I chop finish.
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by JAOS(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2020
the last time i bought an apple it was N50 i don't know were you bought yours at N20
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Bigflamie(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2020
The world is survival of the smartest.

So don't blame the ladies for being smart, they'd continue to survive at the detriment of some foolish men.
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by 4ckz: 6:17pm On May 27, 2020
I have given up on keeping fit. I will go back to eating fufu by 12 mid night. If I perish, I perish!
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Abfinest007(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2020
I don't eat apple these days since I was not able to eat the one at back of my iPhone
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by drvalency: 7:15pm On May 27, 2020
sweetyme001:
There is a common excuse or entitlement most ladies have when they demand money from guys in exchange for sex.

You will hear them say, "If he doesn't want me to ask him for money, then he shouldn't ask me for sex."

This is the greatest scam or fraud that ladies have been using to defraud most men for ages, that l feel it is about time l correct or expose the deceit in this statement used by most ladies.

First and foremost, we all know that "Money" is man's creation. It is a means of medium of exchange. What this means is that money was created in giving us the ability to buy anything and use money as a medium to pay for it. Total man-made's tool for exchange of goods and services.

So that means such women that are demanding money in exchange of sex believe they are providing services or they deem themselves as goods good enough for an exchange with money.

Now, tell me what services do they feel they are providing to have this entitlement. The answer you get is that most of them say they are providing sex.

Is it true that it is ladies that provides sex in this scenario? The answer is capital, NO!

How do l prove that this isn't correct? The first means of doing that is to know or define what sex is and who provides it?

Sex is define as Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

That means for sex to truly take place, where sexual intercourse is involved, then a "Vagina and Dick (Penis) needs to be involved. (Note: Incase of Gays, a dick and ass is what is needed; while in cases of lesbains, a vagina and tongue, fingers, etc will do)

For the benefit of this write-up, let us stick to a guy and lady. Now we have established that all we need for sex to happen involved members of the opposite sex is a dick and pussy, it becomes clear that what most ladies claim they are providing is one half of sex

So that means a guy is shortchanged to provide money and the other half of sex. This is sheer deceit!

When l hear most ladies claim that a guy can keep his money, while she will keep her sex, l bluntly fact check them; and the reason they think this is because that is the way their mindset have been programmed to believe such deceit.

I must admit though that not all ladies believe this lies and why they keep using such lines regardless is because such ladies believes that dick is cheap and readily available, while pussy is expensive and needs to be motivated to allow the cheap dick come inside her vagina.

This mindset is enhanced in their mind because they believe that most guys cannot control their dick, while pussy can be controlled or programme to get wet only for the money. That to me is the "LovePeddler's Creed."
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Lightway: 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
mrNEMZY:
Gf
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Amiraqfaith(f): 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
mrNEMZY:

Chop remain for me ooo grin grin grin
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by InfinityFabric: 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
This table that you're shaking eh!
Are u even female ?
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by mrNEMZY(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

Chop remain for me ooo grin grin grin

Op said we should stop giving things to women.
And you want my food?
Do you even read?

1 Like

Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Macktaob(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
mrNEMZY:

Op said we should stop giving things to women.
And you want my food?
Do you even read?

Obviously she don't grin
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 27, 2020
JAOS:
the last time i bought an apple it was N50 i don't know were you bought yours at N20
lolxxxxx
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by PoliticallyInco: 9:52pm On May 27, 2020
The ladies believe men are crazy about and will do anything to enjoy the pleasures of sex. Hence, in their opinion they are offering a service.

However, we should not that by instinct a woman is not programmed to just have sex (which can eventually lead to pregnancy) with a man who will not be capable of nurturing the product of their union. Our specie, the female selects a male capable of taking care of her. Helping her raise the kids. Strong enough to hunt a mammoth. And strong enough to fend off danger. To them this shows the man as genuinely interested in taking them as a mate. The women as the female in our species are not wired ab initio, to just sleep with a man just for enjoyment sake. The human female/woman by instinct, expects a man to assist with catering for the young. Hence they expect some form of compensation or input from the man.

In today's world, the sexual activity can occur without an offspring and without the intention of raising a family. However, they still feel because they have a vagina, they need to rely on handouts from a man to survive. Reason has not removed this desire for getting titbits from the man. Besides who doesn't want cash given to them just for some crazy reason of being a mate. Even some men enjoy it when women take care of them as well, even though many men are wired to see that as an abomination. So also, only a few women will not really rely on titbits from a guy.

The men also don't make the situation any better. They can go to war and murder for sex. They make sexual pleasure seem more important than oxygen itself.

It is a very big fallacy for the ladies to believe they are to be given money because they allowed coitus to happen. I find it hilarious when they say this.

Unfortunately today, women use their bodies to get what the want from men. Men use their wealth to get what they want from women. That is how it is. Until women, especially like the African and Nigerian woman becomes financially independent from the male folk, they will continue to be subverted. They will continue to be treated as house slaves by many men. Continue to be treated as children. But the pleasure of being the slave is real. Read about slavery. They would rather stay shackled because of a few Naira notes to make their hair, than break free become financially independent and not rely on any man to enjoy and experience life. To control and direct their own affairs.
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Degrezhaa: 11:47pm On May 27, 2020
The guy up there abeg i go like chop am also
Re: Deceit Ladies Sells To Guys About Sex That Most Guys Fall For - by Okoroawusa: 11:53pm On May 27, 2020
That's the way it's been since the beginning of human existence n there is nothing a man can do about it. It's the same in all cultures n in all ages.

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Greatest Achievement In Life — What Is Yours? / What Is This Again? 2021 Just Started (pictures) / Court Rejects Divorce Application After Wife Got Pregnant For Her Husband During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.