Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (50640 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by razzydoo(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2020
light099:
Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered everywhere and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such
lmao! you have a way with words.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by jidxin(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
light099:
Africa has a whole lot of irresponsible fathers who hide under african immunity of fatherhood. Perhaps if Shekau's father and all our useless leaders' fathers were responsible enough, African race won't be what it is today.
If you're not responsible enough to feed extra mouths, you shouldn't be hörny enough to stick your sorry dck in a woman.
Where did he expect the boy to get money to feed himself? Steal? or turn himself to almajiri?

I wish all kids would learn this. If Almajiris had learnt to do this to their fathers who breed them like cockroaches, they wouldn't have littered everywhere and become the scum they're today.

Irresponsible fathers who give birth to children they can't nuture morally and financially. That is where the black man's problem started from. The boy obviously is a product of such
Wow, you lack information, wouldn't it had been better to keep quiet than confirming how shallow your knowledge is. 1. there is no justification for beating up one's parent. 2. Almajiris were not created for lack of money but the parent sent them down to learn Islamic study from all over Africa, I met some and they were from neighbouring countries for Islamic training

3 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by tydi(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
Cursed child, can't he go and work for himself and help fend for his old father.

My bible never lie, it says train a child in the way he should go so when he grows he will not depart from it.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Benrosaria(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2020
I love the guy wey carry bucket like say the matter no consign, from his actions you would see that the matter no be today hin start
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Lekan239(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2020
Parents is responsible for the rise and the downfall of their children, teach your children the way so when they grow they won't deviate from such, it takes great choices and courage for a child who was not loved or cared for by the parents to be responsible.

Love softens the heart, where there is no love you find hardship and sorrow. Yes the children too are to be blamed for not making the right choices, some chose the easy way out by becoming criminals based on their hardened Root and some just work harder to become who they are today. But the parents are simply the outcome of what their children become in the future.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Michael004: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
SARSCoV2:
This what happens when you are used to waking up your parents with sliding tackle.

Not surprised a bit.
grin
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Michael004: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

What of those who hunt the heads of their parents and those living and dead like we see daily in ogun state? Are they better off
Lol, ask okotoko and okija people.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Chuksmonika(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
post=90041780:

Chai Buhari!

Some senior wailers graduated from university since 1999 with no jobs and they keep saying Buhari is their problems in life.

Dis one go don dey beat him papa inside house tey tey!
Whatapikin!!

Tueeehhhhh undecided

Nwanne, Don't loud it biko.
Let it lie!

No be for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch!

Again, This happens all ova 'Nigeria'.

Morals of this story lies in the images below.....

We Rise!

See ya NL!! kiss
good to know you are back, the number one APC defender in Nairaland, How is your father Buhari doing?, I hope the lockdown is not affecting you dry meat suya business?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by AregbeFufu: 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

Says an Igbo yahoo boy, all the bad deeds in Nigeria were learnt from Igbos. Fulani learnt kidnapping from u, Afonja learn diabolical stuffs from u. What do u guys normally go to village to do every December? Na juju.

Your brother come back from Abroad u kill, u need money u use ur parents for rituals, drug pushing nd fake products, na still u. Igbo Amaka
Afonja learnt diabolism from who? Dey fool yourself there.
As way back as 1940's when there was Little interaction across tribes in Nigeria, one afonja oba in a remote village in what we know as Ogun state today, had already kidnapped an infant from the village and use her for rituals, the oba that Awolowo defended in court. But thanks to the impartial colonial court that nailed his ass and hanged him.
Afonja perfected money rituals. If I ask you to show me where you've seen igbos in rituals, you will show me Nollywood. Afonja diabolism is what we read in the papers EVERYDAY.
Fulani has been kidnapping Europeans and Africans and selling them off as slaves since 1800AD.
Fulanis are the Masters of barbarism and violent crimes, igbos also taught them how to raid and pillage villages,rape women kill children and rustle cattle.
Afonja your days of distorting facts are well behind you.
https://www.nairaland.com/5794304/oba-killed-child-rituals-defended
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Obamaofusa: 12:09pm On May 28, 2020
Dareal90s:

What do u ppl do in Okija Shrine?
Nd I hope u guys have stopped eating human flesh. Awon eyan Clifford Orji

How can those dirty,pungent smelling Osus stop the food they like best?
They are the only documented cannibals in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by baratech: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I'm sorry to say this, but if you can physically fight your father, then you are strong enough to provide your own food.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Reddington(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:
I knew it was definitely going to be an Igbo person. I don't understand why these people lack respect for their elders most especially their parents.
For fvck's sake, can you just address the real issue at hand.. Tribal bigotry will take you nowhere!
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by deebrain(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
My late dad did worse.

But such was NEVER an option. God forbid.

Thank God, the rest is history.

The young man, even if his father says nothing to him, is cursed already.

This generation of youths sha....

Pity.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by wany(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
A lot of in responsible fathers deserve this.you can't go out and hustle for your family but you can stand an erection.sad undecided
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by wany(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
jidxin:
Wow, you lack information, wouldn't it had been better to keep quiet than confirming how shallow your knowledge is. 1. there is no justification for beating up one's parent. 2. Almajiris were not created for lack of money but the parent sent them down to learn Islamic study from all over Africa, I met some and they were from neighbouring countries for Islamic training
You better learn now or you might end up a victim tomorrow. The children of this generation are not smiling.if not you go collect straight up. undecided
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by semyman: 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
That is the reason they find it easy to insult even the president, it is engraved in their DNA not to be courteous and respectful

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
I know this thing will just happen in south
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now
This is deep!
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Rotentik19: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
Most of them use their parents for rituals...so beating up your father is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Dareal90s(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Afonja learnt diabolism from who? Dey fool yourself there.
As way back as 1940's when there was Little interaction across tribes in Nigeria, one afonja oba in a remote village in what we know as Ogun state today, had already kidnapped an infant from the village and use her for rituals, the oba that Awolowo defended in court. But thanks to the impartial colonial court that nailed his ass and hanged him.
Afonja perfected money rituals. If I ask you to show me where you've seen igbos in rituals, you will show me Nollywood. Afonja diabolism is what we read in the papers EVERYDAY.
Fulani has been kidnapping Europeans and Africans and selling them off as slaves since 1800AD.
Fulanis are the Masters of barbarism and violent crimes, igbos also taught them how to raid and pillage villages,rape women kill children and rustle cattle.
Afonja your days of distorting facts are well behind you.
https://www.nairaland.com/5794304/oba-killed-child-rituals-defended
So rustling cattle is now a crime? Do u ppl even knw anything with that flat head of urs?

U want me to start showing u ur juju news nd ur brotherhood cult groups bah?

For naija na only unna dey worship snake.

Nd also what do u guys use baby factory for, hope no b say unna dey chop those pikin or use them for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
bishopobums9:

he is cursed!
He has done the unthinkable!
His life spam has been but short!

Yeah, based on your belief and culture. But, that doesn't mean it will happen has you said.

Bible recommends stoning and that explains where the shortness of life comes from.

If the boy is cursed, we can comfortably say the father has a curse on him as well.

That was a fight between father and son, not a son beating his father. If the father think that physical domination is the only way to prove his fathership, who are we to condemn the rebellious son.

A father taking care of his family isn't doing anything special; it's a function you chose and it's either you do it well or you forgo the priviledges attached to it.

If there is anything to be respected in fathers, it should be their roles in upbringing, and not because they donated blind sperms of which they know nothing about. Besides, any idiot with d*ck can donate sperm.

I wish the boy didn't fight the sperm agent, but now that he did, it's a fight between two adults and there's nothing unthinkable about it.

I am neither in support nor against, they both have their reasons and I think both should be respected by not rushing into judgement.

This is my opinion and I only quote you to establish it. I have no intention of condemning your view.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by DammyGbade(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
A young lady at my working place from Anambra state was narating her bitter past for me last week. She said her parents never bought a pant for her starting from her primary school days... She said she has been hustling since she was in primary school....
She said and I quote...
When I need something I go meet my mama, my mama go tell me say make I go meet my papa. When I tell my papa, my papa go talk say "no be your mate dey hustle outside"... Since then I don learn to do things by myself. Thank God for where I am today.

My advice for all people that are in the same shoe with this boy (over dependent on parents) is that they should start HUSTLING.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ABINTUK(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Oluromantic:
Either the father is reaping what he sowed or the boy will later reap what he's sowing now

The most important thing about your statement is that there is a "reap".
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Andrewabba(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
That man that passed with a bucket of water is definitely me in this new Nigeria.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by aboubkr(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
If to say this news is from other side of the devide you will see bad comments and insults from the sons and daughters of hatred
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Chummynoni(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2020
lol. a grown man like this fighting his dad?. his dad should leave the house for the bastard because danger is looming. i pray he doesnt use his dad for money ritual.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Xzellentgraphic: 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
It can only happen in igboland

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
Fool!
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by ogmask: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
bigseank:
Honor you father and your mother so that your days maybe long Det 5:16

Cursed is anyone who dishonors their father or mother Det 27:16

Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death Ex 21:17

and Noah said cursed be canaan a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers Gen 9:25

This is the height of it all. nothing nothing should result to you exchanging blows with your father no matter the situation.

You did not include the part were the bible says" a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel".
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
cheesy

Ọmọ alé jatijati

That's why some people use to say that in some regions, some children use kicks and slaps to wake their parents from sleep.
They were brought up like that.
The person that fight his father and the person that reap his father's heart for money ritual which one is worst?
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by Temysteve(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Use condom u no hear now see the result, if no be unwanted pregnancy who for born this kind pikin? 2020 is really a year of #LIFASIFAREL
If the father has been responsible enough, I mean no matter how little it can be, the boy wound not have gone physical. I understand that the boy has got it all wrong, but trust me the father played a huge part. Training a child goes beyond money and material things, its easier to train a children than to repair broken men.
Re: Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food by EmmaJJ: 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
From all sense, poverty is a disease. May God lift us above poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.