Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (111894 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by bubblesng(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
see how rivers state is managing its corona virus cases
https://thenigeriafm.com/rivers-state-and-how-its-handling-it-co
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by 4nyworld: 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
He is so cute.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:
Nigeria 6 year olds still day sleep abeg

That's what they should be doing? I think this is an overkill
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
I thought it's going to be long before we see another CR7, but here we are
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by brilkid: 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
I need to hit the gym.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ContractKiller: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Because of six packs? Some people get social distance from intelligence sha.

blingxx:
MMA, football clubs ,NBA don dey eye this one already grin
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by rosy02(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
incredible.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Celenwa1: 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Beta pikin
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 2:05pm On May 28, 2020
traihit:
If it's a girl now, it'd be called ''sexualization" or what's the politically correct language? We shaa keep stealing childhood away from children and turn them to overnight adults to please our carnal sightseeing.

I seriously doubt if this kid is missing anything from the "normal" childhood. He's building a great future for himself and if everything goes well, the so-called kids that enjoyed the "kidhood" will wish they had someone to have taken them the same path.

Sacrifice bro... It's necessary for a worthy future.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
iClef:
If this was in Nigeria, the first comment you'll get from a pot-bellied man is: "Mtcheew! Stop showing off your useless 6-packs and go make money — I'd rather have 6 cars."

Since this is a foreign kid, they won't call it show off, but praise him and shower him with blessings. If na Naija, they'll shower him with abuses. We hate ourselves.
He's only but a 6 year old kid bruh.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by barrypro: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
He is quite good
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
chineke
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Youngwiz71(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Barcelona fans would be pained grin Madrid rocks. We lead others to follow

You imitate an achievable idol. You don't just wake up to imitate someone who plays on a different galaxy from you.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
safarigirl:

Football is evolving, you better enjoy Messi while you can, because soon, only footballers like Ronaldo will exist.

Apt...and straight on point.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by davidafe(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
light099:

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.

Please you guys should stop all these comparism abeg. everyone has an inbuilt talent and way to.play football, it just has to be nortured. Most footballers take Cr7 as mentor because what he does is to challenge himself to be a better person mentally, physically and otherwise, dats why you hear people taking him as a mentor. Even in your own business you would want to take Cr7 as your mentor for his attitude towards work.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
Terrorist
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by mymadam(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
Braintrain:
Some girls don de book am

For Nairaland? lipsrsealed
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ganiyu26(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
Juell:
shocked this is what we call natural born talent. Bullies won't dare come near this kid.
Which Talent please, Six pack or what...smh

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Yahman1(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
light099:
[s]

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.[/s]

Rubbish Comparison
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
Is this not child abuse?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
There is no Love That's Greater Than The Love Of A Biological Father For His Own Child.

A Mother's Love Is Nothing Compared to a Father's Love.

My Children Will Know That The Have a Great Father In Me

God Bless Every Father Out There.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by rastaLivity: 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
All 6 yrs old have six pack na
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
Okay then. Good. My six year old will play like a regular one and if he wants to engage in a sport when older then he’s free to. Parenthood differs the world over.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by godkiller(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
Davash222:
Six years old in Nigeria is still crying for Caprisone.

And Viju milk

We are training youths on[b] solar panel production and installation.[/b]

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by godkiller(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by iqiq: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by TheBoy1740: 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Juell:
shocked this is what we call natural born talent. Bullies won't dare come near this kid.

What if he becomes the bully going after other kids?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by mordred44: 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
Akpu and garri will not allow our naija kids to even get 2pac
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ubyways(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
lereinter:

6years old with such muscles!

Many questions to be asked

What's his training regime

Does he use drugs

Does he get injured

Well
Search for Arat Hossein from YouTube and get back to me. This kid started training as early as 3 years old
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
For a child of his age, I don't find it fascinating. I hope he don't have a stunted growth
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by tesseract: 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
Liverpool quickly picked up the guy... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.