Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story (605 Views)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story by Embase(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2020
After mom’s accident, I had to leave hell- home in search of paradise. It was never a home in the first place. I ran into the street, and it welcomed me in open arms.

My first night on the street, I learnt how to smoke. The only way to ease my pain is to wrap my fears into rolls of marijuana, smoke them, and watch the flames ascend to the sky like a ram offered in prayer.

I was told, that the only way to have zero worries is to find satisfaction in the content of gin bottles, and drink away my sorrows. There was so much joy and peace on the street than I ever found in the place called home.

To survive on the street, you have to be stone- hearted. Those whose hearts are soft as silk have their life hanging on their sleeves. On the street, respect is not reciprocal.

You earn it, but not without bloodshed. I remember how I almost got killed on the night when some guys planned a coup. To survive, you have to learn the art of pocket -picking, that is the only way to guarantee the next meal without much stress.

All this, I learnt within a short period of time. Human wants are insatiable, this have made me killed a lot of innocent souls, some physically, others emotionally, just to have their valuables. The first time I murdered a lady, I couldn’t sleep...... continue from source link

https://yawabase.com/2020/05/how-i-became-a-demon-and-my-parents-didnt-know.html
Re: How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story by gift2xl: 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
A thieve, will never say am a thieve unless been caught in the act.
Re: How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story by donbachi(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
U chose ur path
Re: How I Became A Demon And My Parents Didn’t Know, Scary Story by RaymondFantasy(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2020
Continue the story from here bro or forget nobody will click that link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!!...maths Made Easy For Kids / The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown / What To Do When Your Partner Is In The Wrong In A Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.