Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public (9935 Views)

This Is How To Give Proper Doggy Style Slay Queen Gives Tutorial On Facebook / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:54am On May 29, 2020
Honestly speaking, what is this world turning into?

Things that used to be seen as eyesore are suddenly becoming a norm in the society.

Well, below is a video of a Slay Queen giving snake a Mouth Action while a man fumbles her bosom in public.

In a video making rounds online, the girl is seen handling the snake like it's lifeless whereas the thing was alive.

Watch The Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Justpassingby45(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2020
Ụmụ ọgwụgwụ oge, (END TIME CHILDREN)
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2020
No words
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by ukaface(f): 6:47am On May 29, 2020
Negodu madness o
She should f the snake too
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by gameboy727(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2020
Okay, this is crazy. My fear of snakes wouldn't even allow me watch that, na it person get the mind to give the snake bj of its head. There is no matter to settle here.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by zexy2030(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2020
for the money, I think they are more desperate than guys.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Exc2000: 8:08am On May 29, 2020
cry

poor snake getting sufforcated in a gutter smelling mouth

Daughters of EVE and snakes sef

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by franklingud(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2020
Demons everywhere!

Tueh!!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by mytime24(f): 8:30am On May 29, 2020
Snake girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Zino990(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2020
After she will end up in one innocent boy bed �
Wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Lyydia(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2020
Well done ma.
grin
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by IVORY2009(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2020
Snake n the monkey shadow grin

MhizLit wink
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by kiddkash(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2020
what exactly will girls not blow. even the devil

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Elumity414(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
Join the group for fun

https:///D857rK6jatZBKohhxnPwUZ
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Hypnotise: 10:19am On May 29, 2020
This girl belongs
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by sofiscatedmoron: 10:22am On May 29, 2020
na them yankee people,, when they animals transmit covid 20 to them, they will spread it to us, and keep us at home

have video of a guy penetrate a snake vagina with his dick, yawk grin
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by senatepresido: 10:39am On May 29, 2020
na so real dick hard to get
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Nobody: 10:41am On May 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cry

poor snake getting sufforcated in a gutter smelling mouth

Daughters of EVE and snakes sef

grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2020
La la come and see snake.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by simplepee(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
Some post will just numb you. You wouldn't even know what to comment
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by hidhrhis(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2020
My fear of reptiles can't make me watch it
Lizard, earthworms I hate them and don't go near them talk less of snake
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Meteng: 6:39pm On May 29, 2020
When you take too much drugs
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by philpwresh(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2020
This babe must be one of Lala descendant

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 29, 2020
So this is what a marine spirit in human form looks like.
Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by czar2k16(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2020
Creepy angry
Really Creepy!!!!
But Op come ooooo! So because she sucked the head of the snake, that automatically means she gave the snake "a blow-job"
Are you well?!!!!

Re: Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:21pm On May 29, 2020
Very soon people like op will say "girl gives lollypop bl+w j+b". grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.